END OF AN ENERGY ERA (A NEW FuEL REVOLUTION) S. BRODRICK

By bosolei9, February 14, 2012

This is touted as a new opportunity to learn about a sea change regarding energy and get in on the ground floor for profits.

What can we find out?

Thanks – Frank Halbe

8 Comments on " END OF AN ENERGY ERA (A NEW FuEL REVOLUTION) S. BRODRICK"

Mary Frumkin
February 14, 2012 8:08 pm

I believe the company he’s talking about is US Seismic Systems, Inc. , USSI.

David
David
February 15, 2012 10:50 am

I can’t find US Seismic Systems, Inc. , USSI listed as a publicly traded company.

David
David
February 15, 2012 10:54 am

US Seismic Systems, Inc. , USSI appears to be a subsidiary of Acorn Energy

Rosalind Rogoff
Rosalind Rogoff
February 15, 2012 4:34 pm
I looked up USSI on Google and this PR article popped up. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-seismic-systems-introduces-new-fiber-optic-ocean-bottom-cable-solution-for-4d-marine-seismic-129962708.html I subscribe to other Weiss Research newsletters and all of them are pushing Sean Brodrick’s newest energy predictions. I was hoping it would be for natural gas, since he claims oil is over and the new energy source is cleaner. So maybe it isn’t just another means of finding undersea oil deposits. I’m tired of Weiss putting the screws on subscribers this way and don’t plan to watch Brodrick’s “video,” but I will keep an eye out for new energy sources since oil is getting harder to… Read more »
Beth S.
Beth S.
February 16, 2012 4:29 pm

I did listen and it WAS natural gas – but of course no real tickers for the top three.

Stephen
Stephen
February 19, 2012 9:49 am

I thought I heard him mention the El Paso Group which was recently purchased by Kinder Morgan

Rosalind Rogoff
Rosalind Rogoff
February 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks Stephen,
I used to own El Paso Natural Gas many years ago. I don’t remember why I don’t have it anymore.

I don’t like Kinder Morgan, which has been recommended by Nilus Mattive for the dividend, because of “accidents” they’ve caused that killed people and ruined neighborhoods http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/09/21/BAFDSB0LD.DTL .

That same top fuel pipeline runs behind my house, and if it blew up I’d literally be toast.

Roz

Dave
Dave
February 19, 2012 8:18 pm

One of the companies he mentioned (with the new fraccing method; no water used & patents owned, etc. ) is Gasfrac (GSFVF).

wpDiscuz