Consistent Options income

By vrader, July 2, 2012

Hey,

Anyone has any experience with http://www.consistentoptionsincome.com/. The upfront course fees is $1,995 and I do not see a refund policy. He claims 5% consistent return and says doesn’t use condors or spreads. He does buy and sell calls & puts in the same month and on the same underlying which does sound like a spread to me.

any thoughts/experience will be appreciated

thanks!

19 Comments on " Consistent Options income"

pcp
pcp
July 2, 2012 5:54 pm

If you see REAL records then the system can be trusted. I don’t trust any of these back-tested results, especially in fast moving markets. Back-testing does not take psychology into account so forget that noise. Ask the man where is his ACTUAL trading account and results from it.

kimk
July 4, 2012 1:53 pm

Option writing has different forms. Risk/reward are directly related. Take a look at this article – http://steadyoptions.com/articles.html/post/articles/google-earnings-trade-risk-vs-reward-r27.

derekd
derekd
July 6, 2012 9:10 pm
I have been using this strategy since 2005 and can’t honestly tell you, it’s one of the best option plays I’ve ever used. I have spent tons of money, as most have, learning how to trade options. Consistent Options has performed exactly as the developer states. In fact, he has broker statements on his website. There are very few ‘experts’ offering that for all to see. I can also confirm, any questions I have ever had, have been answered in a very timely manner. Take a leap of faith in this program, I did and I am very glad I… Read more »
George
George
July 7, 2012 7:32 pm

My suggestion is to try MyWealthyOptions.com Guarded Strategy. They are consistently profitable and have good risk management in place. Check them out.

kimk
kimk
July 9, 2012 10:34 am

vrader, if you want combination of education and trade alerts, check out http://www.steadyoptions.com. Every trade alert comes with detailed explanation and discussion on the forum.

Sal
October 23, 2012 11:49 pm
Vrader, One thing to consider when evaluating an option trading strategy is whether it aligns with your personality and the amount of time you have to commit to monitoring your positions. Swing trading and volatility trading (as examples) are often tough for a retail trader to manage – they require precise entry, diligent position sizing and rigorous trade management. Options selling strategies can be more forgiving and certainly “feel” better due to their higher probability of success. There are some great passages in the Jack Schwager’s Hedge Fund Wizards book about traders’ search for the right strategy for them –… Read more »
paulsmithnt
paulsmithnt
July 30, 2014 8:14 am
Dear everybody I just began using the COI strategy 13 months ago and have never had a loss. Unfortunately because of being generally very broke I have had to withdraw any ‘real’ profits just to survive and have been able to manage 5 real trades, but in the last 3 months have managed to go from $7 000 to $10 000 (i.e. I have managed to scrape together $7 000 by other means). I have been too busy surviving to keep exact records, though I will have to go through my OptionsXpress statements soon to keep the Australian Taxation Office… Read more »
Hal
Hal
March 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi Paul,
I purchased the course also, but have not implement the COI because of the uncertainty that I feel. I wonder if you could provide an update since your last post. Thanks for your help.

mmark
mmark
May 3, 2015 7:05 pm

Paul and Hal. I’m looking strongly at the COI course and am thinking of purchasing the Smart Levels course first. Any comments on that strategy?

Nelly
Nelly
May 30, 2015 3:44 pm

I am also thinking of purchasing his course. He talks about using the rut but can it be used on regular stocks such as google, appl , pcln etc. I have just recently lost my job and I need to create an income for my every day expenses.

Would appreciate any feedback

GAry
GAry
November 9, 2015 1:19 pm

I purchased Smart Levels, but the DVD does not work. No response so far.

Jack
Jack
April 15, 2016 10:10 am
I see a number of potential shills in the replies above. I’ve been a full-time option trader now for 8+ years. I’ve studied naked options, verticals, and complex spreads with more marketing names than I could even list. I’ve listened to hundreds of seminars and spent thousands of hours backtesting. I’ve also watched every episode of _American Greed_. John’s track record has zero losses in 10 years of posted results. In my opinion, that should be enough to tell you this is clearly a scam. If you doubt then run it by Dan Sheridan, Mark Sebastian, Brian Overby, Tom Sosnoff,… Read more »
wpDiscuz