Stansberry’s new “Game”

By imawot, December 29, 2012

I think Jeff Clark (of Stansberry’s mob) has let the cat out of the bag regarding Porter’s ”anomoly”…he published a series of letters between Christmas and New Years that described a three step plan…he executes a ”spread trade”, buying one option and then selling, another BUT, he has a third step, he sells an uncovered put. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I have copied the Clark letters to a word file if anyone is interested.

10 Comments on " Stansberry’s new “Game”"

rkatz0
December 30, 2012 8:08 am

I am definitely interested, can you put a link to a download of the word file…please?!

mattfiegen
mattfiegen
December 30, 2012 11:19 am

how do you access the word file

rkatz0
December 31, 2012 9:21 pm
So, is this what Stansberry is calling the Alpha? I did read about the Alpha phenomenon and why puts and calls are not valuated equally, which is very interesting, still don’t think I have enough of a handle on it to work it. Porter advises $25K cash set aside and I am assuming from there you define “positions” which will be your max risk/trade/operation which should not be more than 4-5% or around $1250. First off I don’t have confidence in identifying where this operation might work (other then subscribing to Stansberry for $2500/yr). If I were to use the… Read more »
Moise Zikhmo
Moise Zikhmo
January 1, 2013 3:45 am

Please send the link to the word file mentioned

jimbo0421
January 2, 2013 10:36 pm

Would be interested in seeing the word file too…..investorjimbo@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Jim

topgenorth
topgenorth
January 3, 2013 8:38 am

Also interested in seeing the file.
Thanks,
Troy

Ken H.
Ken H.
January 3, 2013 11:51 am

Please send the link to the Word file. I have an idea he’s doing reverse butterfly, bull credit put spreads, which is more complicated than he implies, but can be done delta neutral with care.

bs
bs
January 4, 2013 5:38 pm

yep i thought it interesting..some kind of butterfly . not much on exotic winged things. just a simple trader. would like to have more explanation. noboby wants to loose..ya just gotta know when to fold’em, and know when to run!!
hang tuf folks & happy new year
.bs

elpe2
elpe2
January 8, 2013 10:23 pm

How does one access the word file? Is this the Advanced Income offer?

mike1236
mike1236
August 20, 2013 6:55 pm

I would like to access the word file. Are you going to send it out?

wpDiscuz