The Secret Pact to Save America! (Oxford Club)

By lisacpa, February 15, 2013

Has anyone seen this teaser put out today by the Oxford Club? It
goes on to say that six companies are coming together on a 1.2 Trillion dollar project that will save America. It describes several companies in the natural gas sector. One is the ONLY exporter of LNG at this time. Another is a refinery, and another wants to put a Natural gas filling station on every corner. It also mentions the manufacturer of a small device that you connect to your fuel injector of your vehicle’s engine so that it can run on liquid natural gas. You can get the names of these stock for only $ 499!
—-L. Evans 02/15/2013

29 Comments on " The Secret Pact to Save America! (Oxford Club)"

tradermon
tradermon
February 15, 2013 11:40 am

I heard it also and am curious. I will watch for a report from the “thinkolator”

Lisa Evans
Lisa Evans
February 15, 2013 12:00 pm

I think that Cheniere (LNG) has the only export terminal, but, like you, I will await the comments from the “great thinkolator”!

investor101
February 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Agree with all and so glad that we have the “Thinkolator” and don’t have to pay $499!!

advantedges
advantedges
June 5, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi – Please see my Response today. Oxford Club is making another push for this Tease, with a Flyer in the Monthly Newsletter. I hope Travis will make this Tease a priority.

February 16, 2013 12:53 pm

The proposed solution to the “memory wall” barricade is a technological advance known as a “Hybrid Memory Cube” (HMC) – nicknamed “The Cube.” And this brand-new solution is based on the ultra-fast processors that run today’s computers. The roster includes old “Big Blue” – International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE: IBM). You’ve also got Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. ,ARM Holdings PLC ,and Hewlett Packard Co. But the Cube-player company that they really like is Micron Technology Inc.

February 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Sorry, above is valid but from a different teaser. The energy reference is, the maker of natural gas conversion kits, Westport Innovations Inc. (Nasdaq: WPRT). And recently, Westport teamed up with General Motors. The agreement with GM will research advanced natural gas engine technology for “unspecified” GM vehicles.

February 16, 2013 1:08 pm

An additional energy pact is the GE and Peake Fuel Solutions, a Chesapeake Energy affiliate, new infrastructure solution. It’s called “CNG-in-a-Box.” CNG-in-a-Box is a fully-integrated fueling supply system that enables gas retailers to add low-cost compressed natural gas (CNG) pumps at their current locations. So, the recommendation is to buy CHK, I’m long the CHK as I am with WPRT. WPRT has already made a nice move this week.

February 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Energy continued, other recommendations include XOM, WPZ, and LNG

February 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Correction in above comment it should say WMB not WPZ

February 16, 2013 2:42 pm

WPZ having been spun off from WMB

Lisa Evans
Lisa Evans
February 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Steven, yes in the teaser, a “box” is mentioned, so it looks like you have done a good bit of detective work yourself. Thanks for all the feedback!

Robert Brink
Robert Brink
March 9, 2013 1:05 am

The service now is offered for only $199, and you can cancel within 60 days and get all but 20 bucks back. Can’t beat that. I’d say this guy deserves at least $20 for his work.

Paul
Paul
May 13, 2013 12:26 pm

What/who is the Thinkolator? I did not find a website. Where do I find this information source?

Robert Brink
May 13, 2013 1:29 pm

The Thinkolator is Travis Johnson, and you are on his website, Stock Gumshoe. He operates it, doing the analyses of stock teasers put out by investment newsletter services. When I read a pitch by a newsletter service and am curious, I usually Google the name of the service followed by StockGumshoe. If any analysis has been done, it will open up.

Paul
Paul
May 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks for the information. Your prompt reply is appreciated.

Dan
Dan
May 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Read the”Secret Pact to Save America” and went looking for the Gumshoe response.

Dan
Dan
May 21, 2013 6:17 pm

In reading the article LNG,WPRT,CHK and WPZ, all of which have been recommended elsewhere, came to mind, but I’m having trouble with the other two.

Lawrence King
Lawrence King
June 30, 2013 11:44 am

TK shipping has the only natural gas tankers at present

Dave Musso
Dave Musso
May 29, 2013 9:56 pm

KMP should be the pipeline MLP, and CLNE gas station infrasturture play

advantedges
advantedges
June 5, 2013 12:06 pm
Hello LISA and others. This tease has popped up again, and we need to request that the Thinkolator be warmed up to process your ideas for a definitive report on the Six companies in the “Secret Pact to Save America.” Frankly, I was surprised to see this tease from the Oxford Club — it smells like something from Florida (Weiss, “Masterson” and other teasers). Will this be another “much to do about nothing” tease? Will the greedy company owners really we willing to share to allow “the US Deficit to be ended, send the Dow up to 20,000 and bring… Read more »
J L P.
J L P.
June 21, 2013 2:08 pm

I hope this could be true

Marcella Wheaton
Marcella Wheaton
July 8, 2013 9:08 pm

Please resend me the information you sent me last week. I was going to print it and instead I accidentally hit the delete key. Thanks. Marti

fosterdonaldson
fosterdonaldson
July 9, 2013 3:17 pm

Did i miss something more than a tease? Me thinks we need more clarification as to how these people are going to pull off this ENORMOUS $$$ PROBLEM THAT OUR “SPEND-THRIFT GOV’t. has given us for way too many years. Many of those nat’l leaders are gone now, but unfotunately NOTHING’S CHANGED leadership-wise. It’s only gotten MUCH WORSE!!! ( …And believe it or not I’m an Optomist.)

srpsloan
srpsloan
November 1, 2013 5:12 pm

This Big Tease is hitting the circuit once more. It is time for the Thinkolater to chime in! Several of the above companies look promising and, in generak, fit what I came up with as well. If anyone, since the last run at this puzzle, gave in and purchased this tease (or otherwise confirmed it fairly well) please do share with us.

Beth S says; Come on now, Travis. We've been hoping and asking for you to tackle this teaser since last year. Please turn on the Thinkolator. I realize SIX at one time is a lot more work than usual, but we are waiting with bated breath, sir. Help!

Come on now, Travis. We’ve been hoping and asking for you to tackle this teaser since last year. Please turn the Thinkolator on this. I realize SIX at one time is a lot more work than usual, but we are waiting with bated breath, sir. Help!

Ed C
Ed C
April 30, 2014 4:18 pm

The Secret Pact to Save America. Please tell us your 6 picks

Ed C
Ed C
May 8, 2014 8:21 am

Travis, please crank up the thinkolator and give your 6 picks. You owe that to your readers.

Nathan Drake
Nathan Drake
May 11, 2014 1:36 pm

So what’ the name of the company touted in the teaser that makes the cheap and easy converter that will make my existing car run on nat gas?

malachy noonan
May 12, 2014 11:40 am

thanking you for any information given

wpDiscuz