Billionaire’s Portfolio

By kurt, March 28, 2013

Anyone know anything about William Meade and his billionaire portfolio?

Thanks

22 Comments on " Billionaire’s Portfolio"

garryp
garryp
April 26, 2013 3:58 pm

ditto that question Re: Billionaire’s Portfolio

fran
fran
May 20, 2013 7:03 pm

anyone want to split the cost of it?

aftermath
aftermath
May 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Was just looking at this guy today as well. Anyone know anything about this guy or his service?

lloyd
lloyd
June 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Did you invest in billionaire portfolio. Will Meade?
Noticed your post on stockgumshoe over a year ago

Thanks

Marty
Marty
March 4, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi Fran, are you still subscribed to Billionaire’s Investor? Is it worthwhile? If so, I would be interested in sharing the cost. Marty

Michael H.
Michael H.
May 29, 2013 2:47 pm

I’m tempted to try it for a year and then cancel if it’s not worth it.

Jeff Sawyer
Jeff Sawyer
July 8, 2013 6:42 pm

I have also heard of this newsletter recently and am interested in how effective it is. I have also heard it can be used on a trial basis for 1 month.

Inquisitive
Inquisitive
July 22, 2013 10:53 pm

In answer to Fran, yes I would be willing to split the cost. Let me know.

fran
fran
October 31, 2013 10:33 am

fran . vasquez at yhoo …hit me up to split cost

FloridaInvestor
FloridaInvestor
August 18, 2013 4:25 pm
Hey guys, I have been a subscriber to the BP newsletter for about 3 months ago. I can assure you this is not a pump and dump newsletter. Although I have only been paper trading his picks…a lot of his picks are well known companies. His strategy is very sound and when you look at his mode of operation, I think you will be impressed and feel like you are dealing with someone definitely legit. As far as why would he sell a newsletter and not just keep the info to himself…I have no idea…but if you look into the… Read more »
Trader
Trader
September 6, 2013 2:40 pm
I agree with what FloridaInvestor said, I started a few months back and I have been very pleased so far. This was a post he did about why he is offering this service: http://www.billionairesportfolio.com/if-your-broker-drives-a-nicer-car-than-you-fire-him/ Yes, there is definitely a little bit of over-the-top to him, but that’s only on his blog. His newsletters that he and his partner send out are very professional and they go into detail about each pick as well as insight on the market as a whole. Just about every time they have been spot on. The stocks picked have specific catalysts targeted, it’s not just… Read more »
kvfhg
kvfhg
January 9, 2014 9:06 am

Anyone else has feedback on the BP experience? Is it worth the $?

prosperite
prosperite
February 5, 2014 8:55 am

Hi Fran. I’d like to split the cost with you too. I’ll send you an email.

prosperite
prosperite
February 6, 2014 10:29 am

Hello all. If anyone wants to split up the subscription cost of _Billionaire Portfolio_, please send me an email: dsm1958.jrk@gmail.com.
Thanks.
David

iralaufer
iralaufer
June 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Just got into this blog for the first time although I’ve been a StockGum member for several months.
Is the Billionaire Portfolio still in existence and is anyone here still in it….
thanks ..
iRA

Howard
Howard
November 17, 2015 9:14 pm

No indication from their website that they aren’t still operating. I’m considering it, esp after finding a May 2014 Barron’s article about Billionaire Portfolio with this: “Moreno’s [[one of the Bill. Port. cofounders]] backtest shows that $100,000 invested in iBillionaire Index stocks in 2005 would have grown to $260,180 today compared to $175,620 for the S&P 500. Neither backtest really spans enough market cycles to draw conclusions about future performance. But following some of the smartest investors into some of America’s most successful companies? Not exactly a wild-eyed idea.”

tommy
tommy
November 18, 2015 10:07 am

any one have any new insights to billionaire portfolio? I am willing to split cost as well if someone is interested.

billfishkin
billfishkin
December 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Same here

Marty
Marty
March 4, 2016 6:20 pm

Tommy, are you satisfied subscriber? If so, I am interested in sharing costs. Marty

Abs 1990
Abs 1990
April 16, 2016 10:56 am

Me too, if anyone want share the cost email me; abs1990@hotmail.com

who dat
who dat
July 18, 2016 10:40 am

just joined. anyone wants to split let me know
whodt50@gmail.com

Eve
Eve
August 19, 2016 10:00 am

hello guys is this investment really worth it.. I woudnt want to cry…

wpDiscuz