RC Peck

By gumshoepwj, March 17, 2013

Does anyone subscribe to or know of RC Pecks’ Insiders Club?

7 Comments on " RC Peck"

Myron Martin
March 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Yes I am on R C Peck’s mailing list but have not as yet subscribed. He seems quite knowledgable and his frequent market summaries have some value in gauging market moves. I frequently do a “trial” of such free sites to get a feel for what they have to offer but very RARELY end up subscribing due to information overload.

Paul
Paul
March 19, 2013 1:32 pm

I discovered that his micro-niche idea is silver. He also has a trend investing idea. Using the 30 and 120 day sma.

sully1c
sully1c
March 23, 2013 10:12 am

I subscribed to the Insiders Club. I couldn’t handle his commentary via video. I prefer a written newsletter. Customer service is prompt. If you want to cancel within the grace period it’s no problem, however takes about a week or two to see the refund. Not bad if you can handle videos.

Chris Dowling
Chris Dowling
March 1, 2014 12:14 pm

Any updates? Where are the customers and their yachts?

Ivan Hsieh
July 3, 2014 5:17 pm
I was a member of Investors Elite (need to renew my membership). As Michael mentioned, RC provides updates via video (live webinars and recordings) and email alerts. RC has continues to simplify the Fearless Wealth strategies, which makes it easier to follow his recommendations. The 3 strategies are: 1) Long-term Economic Cycle (investing in Physical or Paper market for 16-18 years), 2) Market Probability (In or Out of the S&P 500), and 3) Obvious Trend (trading large companies that are in long term price growth but had major declines). If you believe that things happen in cycles (e.g. , history… Read more »
Myron Martin
Author
July 8, 2014 6:17 pm

While I have not met him in person, i have the same impression, he is honest and upfront and quite knowledgable.

willran2
willran2
July 8, 2014 6:35 pm

MYRON—Thank you for getting back to me on -AVCVF— i am currently up about 13%. I am still keeping an eye on LMRMF. Thank you again

wpDiscuz