SAND

By twjd, April 11, 2013

Looking at the charts on Sand looks like we are getting very close to sell signal. I’m thinking around 8.50-8.60. Any other thoughts.

16 Comments on " SAND"

Vaag
April 13, 2013 10:53 am

I’m a big believer in,”WHEN IT’S MAY–WALK AWAY!!.” Almost May now.

Delbe
April 13, 2013 4:31 pm

—-used to day trade, getting back to watching market trend/s. I too from past experience recall May to be the month to get out of the market as a whole, so do you get back in around
September, and do you leave anything on paper or get completely out?

bkkben
April 15, 2013 10:19 am

SAND at 7 bucks….can…not….resist……!

valentinoamoro
April 16, 2013 1:23 am

Sold today – I’m all out. Was a slight loss. I will check back in after a month. Glad I got out of the warrants

bkkben
April 18, 2013 12:27 pm

I could not resist to double down at USD 7, so will now wait it out and pray…. ;o)

bkkben
April 18, 2013 10:05 pm
Hi Todd, Yes – that is the tricky part about SAND. Great management and vision, but if in a sector that is taking a beating they will of course still suffer. Yesterday we saw a healthy 10% rebound (back to my most recent buying price of USD 7 – so I did not pick the perfect bottom!). That was with gold itself only having a modest 1% rebound. Short term I think that gold, and especially gold equities, are in for a rebound – it is over sold even at golds current price. Then again; do not listen to me;… Read more »
bfchmv
April 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Hi Travis,
I was wondering if you have an opinion on a teaser Daily Wealth ( A Stansberry product), listed today, although it may be a repeat that I missed. It touted the 5 things you can do to survive the coming demise of the dollar and predictable chaos they claim will follow and affect us all tremendously…..scary!

wpDiscuz