PASSIVE INCOME TRADER

By silverfox77, June 24, 2013

HAVE YOU HAD ANY ARTICLES ON THIS PUBLICATION IN THE PAST OR DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT ITS PARABOLIC TRADES STRADEGY?
NEW MEMBER TRYING TO GET FEET WET, CARL WRIGHT

16 Comments on " PASSIVE INCOME TRADER"

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Admin
June 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Is that the one that we had as an ad sponsor today in the email? I don’t think I’ve written about them before, most income strategy services are about selling options but I don’t know this one.

(For those who are curious, we try to avoid having promoters and pump/dump firms advertise with us, but we don’t otherwise choose or screen our advertisers. Ads are sold through brokers, we rarely have direct contact with advertisers and do not endorse or recommend our advertisers)

Dominic
Dominic
June 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Travis,
Yes, it is in your e-mail today. In fact, I am really disappointed that you are sending that kind of information to us, your subscribers.

You may have a look at the following to discover what type of business Market Authority really is.

Regards,

Dominic

Dominic
Dominic
June 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Travis:

Why did you erase my comment on that passive strategy sent to us via e-mail today? I thought, you would treat a paying subscriber better than that.
I just cancelled my paid subscription.

For those interested:

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Admin
June 24, 2013 9:51 pm
Nothing was erased, we just don’t automatically publish comments that have links in them as part of our spam-filtering efforts, they have to be manually approved. Both your comments are now live. We cannot promise to screen advertisers with any significant level of granularity not only because we simply don’t have the manpower, but more importantly because we don’t wish to imply that advertisers are somehow endorsed or approved by us. They are not. We sell the space we have available to brokers and reject ads in the newsletter that imply our endorsement or that are clearly pump-and-dump promotions, but… Read more »
Bill Vogt
Bill Vogt
June 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Travis: I understand, but do not agree on you position regarding advertisers. My hope is that one day you will be successful enough to reject advertiser who have been convicted of defrauding folks (e.g., Porter Standberry).

Rusty Brown in Canada
Rusty Brown in Canada
June 25, 2013 6:46 am

Aha! Thanks, Travis. Now I finally understand why some of the ads on your site seem to be promotions by the very kind of situations that you caution us about. Suddenly it all makes sense!
Keep up the good work on our behalf.
Thanks, and greetings from a loyal reader in Canada.
RB

Bill Vogt
June 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Travis: I don’t understand why my email was briefly published and then taken down? I wrote: Travis, I understand your position on advertisers, but do not agree. My hope is that one day you will be successful enough that you don’t have to take on advertisers who have been convicted of fraud (e.g., Porter Stansberry).

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Admin
June 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Not taken down, just delays in approving new comments — as the writer, you see it before its actually published for everyone else.

johnkinfw
johnkinfw
July 26, 2013 11:30 am
Travis, I have no problem with your decisions regarding advertising content. But it does seem clear to me that, for the benefit of all concerned, you ought to make that affirmation statement a part of the structure of the master page for your website, and of the boilerplate for your emails. In defense of your strategy, I would much prefer to have the “Mighty Thinkolator” engaged in helping us navigate the stinking swamp of hype that masquerades as financial advice than diverted to filtering potential advertisers. However, until I read this thread I did not know your policy, hence the… Read more »
gummydave
gummydave
July 26, 2013 3:35 pm

How ironic you’re getting all these complaints about advertisers when you do so much to pull back the curtain on them, Travis.
I’ve only been an Irregular for a few months but it’s already paid for itself many times over. Please don’t take that as an invitation to put the price up though. I’m happy for you to have the ad’s to help keep our subscriptions such a bargain.
Thanks for all the insight, humor and inspiration

Darren
Darren
August 12, 2013 6:41 pm

I’m leary of anyone making claims of these kinds of returns. If anyone could have a 100% win rate and get returns of 20% or more per month, they would be the richest man in the world in a matter of 3 to 5 years. Why would billionaires waste time working and running companies, and investing more conservatively if they could double their money every 6 months. This is definitely one of those areas where if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Dissapointed
Dissapointed
September 17, 2013 2:38 pm
I’ve been using Passive Income Trader for a few months and there have been a couple of good trades and one really bad one. This is a service that gives advice on trading specific penny stocks. Their strategy is to get in early and get out after a 20-25% gain and they have a very impressive track record. It all sounds good except… Today PWEI, which was one of their big featured fall trades, was suspended by the SEC. The PIT people say that this happens and trading will likely continue after a time BUT… it is very concerning and… Read more »
scott g
scott g
September 28, 2013 11:08 pm
I never signed up for the service… I watched the little video through a different email that it was sponsored on… It’s pretty easy to read between the lines… He’s republishing Awesome Penny Stock’s (APS) paid promotion stock picks and his catch is that he’s telling you to take profits before it crashes (they always go up and crash)… Anyone with a brain could buy into a new APS penny stock promotion and pull profits without paying an arm and a leg to get yet another email from someone telling them to do that… No need to pay for the… Read more »
wpDiscuz