How can I get 10,000 to 1 leverage Weiss & LArson.

By vennerip, August 22, 2013

Weiss had this new video it is an interest rate instrument its being pushed with a new service. $100 bucks, no risk and 10,000 to one leverage. What is it? He di give a 1-1, 2-1 and 3-1 leverage ETF in the video. I haven’t figured this out and I wondered if anyone did see this. I belive they are correct in their assumptions.

11 Comments on " How can I get 10,000 to 1 leverage Weiss & LArson."

Jeff B
Jeff B
August 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Weiss has a long and consistent history of hyping investments that end up losing lots of money. Be careful.

Edward S says
Edward S says
August 23, 2013 10:44 pm

I have been following Weiss news letter for 20 years. He has been right on the button, Sometimes it takes a fews years to transpire. He predicted the last 2 market crashes 2 years before it happened. I have also been trying to figure out what this 10,000.00 to 1 leverage could be. I can not find anything, it must have to do with the futures market or the forex market,

advantedges
advantedges
August 24, 2013 2:21 am
10,000 to one — thats the rate of return that investors made vs. the performance of Weiss’s “Head in the Sand” approach to investing that we have seen over the years! “Right on the Button,” Edward? Weiss has missed so many opportunities in the Market! Let’s start with the time period from 2009 to NOW! Lets see, that’s over 4 years, and the general market has doubled. Weiss & his croanies have lost their subscribers opportunity as well as big $ with investments like Gold, Silver, Treasuries, Bonds and other negative return (of late) choices. Simply buying the SPY or… Read more »
George Venner
George Venner
August 26, 2013 10:43 am
I have to agree with all of that I see here. We haven’t figured out what the important paper is. I have made money with Larry Edelson and a few out of safe money and some of the other guys but you do have to do your own homework. If its Weiss watchdog rated now that seems to pull out safe investments. I personally Like Martin and his top guys but I wished I didn’t get the spectacular BS and a new service every two weeks like its been recently I just need the idea and the facts to research.… Read more »
JIWILLIS
JIWILLIS
August 26, 2013 11:45 am

Somehow I did not get notified when their short silver position was deep sixed. ARGH
On a happy note the gold stocks etc have worked out pretty well. Just wish I had gotten an email to get out of the silver short

Mark
Mark
August 27, 2013 1:45 pm

It must be an option on a levereged interest rate Etf, or a Powerball ticket.I can’t find either one at that price. Travis a little help here, put the think-o-lator to work on this.

Jim
Jim
September 13, 2013 12:06 pm

The way Mike Larson handled this offering was not very customer friendly. He put a short
term deadline on becoming a charter member (the first 1,000 to sign up at a mere $4197)
I was so stressed out about putting up that much money that I let the deadline go by to
take the pressure off but that doesn’t even help because
he keeps bombarding me with multiple emails per day, sort of rubbing it in that I cannot
afford the service. This after I already committed most of my funds to a precious metals
trade that Larson’s associate proposed months ago.

Edward S says
Edward S says
September 14, 2013 6:20 pm

I am thinking this has to do with the derivatives market?????

cammo
cammo
September 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Without having to watch it again, did anyone catch the 3 ETFs mentioned?

I might have paid a couple of hundred for the opportunity, but 4 grand???!!

Edward S says
Edward S says
September 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Yes, it was TBT and TMV. Interest rates eventally have to rise and these two ETFs are the best.

dgcannon
February 21, 2014 7:23 pm

I can’t seem to get a handle of sbotf. Appears to be a great concept, but they just don’t
appear to be able to get going in terms of closing deals or making money. I can’t find
an objective (recent) analysis of the company. As we all know, it was heavily hyped in August 2013 (and possibly before), but the stock is down which sems to indicate that the market in general just isn’t buying the story. I’d greatly appreciate any input.

David Cannon