Lombardi’s new recommendations for oil pension checks

By xiexgp@gmail.com, August 13, 2013

Could someone address which three companies he’s recommending to receive oil pension checks?

34 Comments on " Lombardi’s new recommendations for oil pension checks"

ssanford
August 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Never got an answer about Lombardi’s three recommendations for oil pension checks. Does anyone know. Please discuss. Thanks. Susan

david huber
August 23, 2013 3:28 am

Susan here is a link to one of the companies that offers the “pension” this link goes to the faq page concerning the way the investment works and how to acquire it.

CORNELL SUTTON
September 9, 2015 2:37 pm

COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME INFO ON OIL PENION CHECKS AND HOW OR WHERE TO INVEST IN THESE? PLEASE.

Louis Masino
August 18, 2013 9:10 am

Please send info. Thanks

david huber
August 23, 2013 3:30 am
JOSEPH VANDERMARK
August 19, 2013 7:27 am

yes! I would like to know about oil pension checks!

david huber
August 23, 2013 3:27 am

here is a company that offers this investment web site and it explains how it works and how to purchase

srpsloan
srpsloan
August 22, 2013 9:50 pm

As would I. Actually , any information on this topic or Lombardi would be appreciated.
Susan Sloan

david huber
August 23, 2013 3:13 am

I checked this out and found one of the companies Lombardi is talking about. Here is the link that explains how it happens from one of the companies web sites. http://ir.energytransfer.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=106094&p=irol-faq

Jon Benn
Jon Benn
August 23, 2013 8:16 am

Why is Applied DNA Sciences still trading so low even after getting a large contract from the DOD?

bluesky85541
bluesky85541
October 2, 2013 10:35 am

There is a list of all PTP’s here (this is not a recommendation):

fisher250
fisher250
October 5, 2013 1:35 pm

ATT; PLEASE I JUST WANT TO INVEST IN THE 3 OIL COMPANIES THAT PAY OUT PENSON CHECKS MONTHLY. SINCERELY RALPH FISHER.

BillyD
BillyD
October 29, 2013 11:17 am

I tryed to get e money back from Lombardi. The reason you cant get the info, is he keeps you in a continuos loop of having to buy report after report and this is after I subscribed to his newsletter. All the newsletter gets you is the opportunity to pay for more info!

Bob K
November 10, 2013 11:06 pm

A company like VNR pays a nice 8.8% monthly dividend. It’s not a true pension but there dividend has been consistent and they seem to invest conservatively.

Tasos P.
Tasos P.
October 25, 2015 10:06 am

Bob K.,
I just came across your comment dated November 10, 2013 and I am intrigued by your
input that VNR pays 8.8% monthly dividend? Does this mean you receive
8.8 x 12 = 105.6% per year on your investment in VNR?
I will appreciate your knowledge and experience on this.

Tasos P.

SoGiAm
October 25, 2015 10:43 am

VNR-Now .12/mo 16.59% annual at 8.50 SP current Best2You-Ben

David
David
November 18, 2013 9:40 pm

just watched Washington Times video of Lombardi Publishing and oil pension checks. Is this one of those to good to be true scenarios? I would like to invest in oil, lord knows oil folks usually are doing well.
Whats the minimum investment needed and how do you get involved. I would also like to read more about it, where do I find literature for OPC.
Thanks

Rob Manwiller
January 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Stock Gumshoe probably has a governor on their info sharing by Lombardi Publishing’s request, since they are selling the ‘True Wealth’ subscriptions which gives that particular info and a whole lot more. Check it out. You can gain access initially for $5 and still have a 30-day free look with money-back guarantee.

Rob Manwiller
January 19, 2014 6:28 pm

Oops! My mistake. ‘True Wealth’ is a Stansberry Research’ publication. I meant to say ‘income For Life’ by Mitchell Clark. sorry, my bad. :>(

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Admin
January 19, 2014 6:45 pm

We don’t have governors on any information, though we also can’t cover every single topic. We do accept ads, and we also end up writing about and discussing the “secrets” of many ads that have also paid to be on the site. We try hard to keep editorial and advertising decisions separate.

dennis
November 19, 2013 1:23 am

Thanks Dave.

Triskaideka
Triskaideka
April 16, 2014 10:08 pm

I am interested in finding out a few things.. Cost of investment, amount of return per $100…per month? IS this Oil Pension Check thing a scam, a one in a million shot, or is it a true investment on money….at least break even ?

joan627
joan627
May 4, 2014 11:50 am

I am interested in the same thing. What is an “oil pension check”? he says company earnings?

kc
kc
September 13, 2014 8:00 am

do a thorough check on Lombardi pub….many BBB complaints and unauthorized credit card charges complaints and selling info to other companies just with 10 mins research I found this is not a company i want to have anything to do with.

MJ
MJ
December 4, 2014 12:13 pm

Thanks KC for your research, I was wondering about that very thing.

Kalina
Kalina
September 25, 2014 6:44 pm

I can testify that Lombardi did refund my $200 promptly on request last year.

November 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Mr. Gumshoe, you perform a great service. Thank you.

Richard Dennis
Richard Dennis
February 15, 2015 7:18 pm

As a real estate broker I would say to anyone.Don’t ever give control of your money to anyone period unless you are prepared to lose it. Do your own research , study books on investing , etc. Learn how to make decisions , whether you succeed or fail, on your own.DON’T GIVE YOUR POWER AWAY!!!!!

Romeo
Romeo
March 10, 2015 10:03 am
I am probably going to get tracked down and shot for giving out this kind of information, but I am going to completely explain why people need to STOP LOOKING FOR ADVICE FROM PEOPLE LIKE LOMBARDI!!! First, what is a pension: a payout (whether monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually) that is given due to a met prerequisite normally being time and or money invested in a company. What makes a pension worthwhile??? “Pensions” that are privately managed generally need the company to strive and do well to maintain a pension program. The better the company does over the long haul… Read more »
Jess
Jess
October 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Thanks for the above explanation. It makes it easier for me to understand and is in plain simple language. I wish more people would be honest and tell the truth.

I ROBINSON
March 10, 2015 8:40 pm

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS ALL THIS???? I GOT A letter in the mail for some OILpension CHECKS,
YEA I BET AFTER I SEND MY MONEY THAN WHAT???? THIS IS A SCAM RIGHT……… I AM NOT FALLING FOR THIS ANY MORE.

BE CARE FULL WHAT YOU ALL DOING……OK
MR. CLARK WHAT IS LOMBARDY PUBLISHING CORPORATION????
ARE YOU AT IT AGAIN WITH YOUR GAMES….. YOU NEED TO STOP IT OK SOME ONE IS GOING TO GET REAL UPSET WITH YOU AND THAN YOU ARE….PUFF
INTA SERA TOMOGOO

Monique
Monique
November 12, 2015 5:14 pm

Thanks for the information I just received a letter in the mail.

Harvey Abramson
Harvey Abramson
November 25, 2015 3:37 pm

i received your letter about Oil Pension Checks. ow do I get more info in re same

Don Freeman
Don Freeman
September 8, 2016 10:09 am

I was sent a paper saying claim your checks from Lombardi Financial http://www.LifetimeOilChecks.com. It said that a free presentation has been prepared for me but that all. Im responding accordingly.

wpDiscuz