Lombardi’s new recommendations for oil pension checks

By xiexgp@gmail.com, August 13, 2013

Could someone address which three companies he’s recommending to receive oil pension checks?

Share Your Thoughts

ShowHide Comments (33)
    1. Susan Sanford
      Aug 16 2013, 02:28:34 pm

Never got an answer about Lombardi’s three recommendations for oil pension checks. Does anyone know. Please discuss. Thanks. Susan

2. RALPH FISHER
      Oct 5 2013, 01:35:29 pm

ATT; PLEASE I JUST WANT TO INVEST IN THE 3 OIL COMPANIES THAT PAY OUT PENSON CHECKS MONTHLY. SINCERELY RALPH FISHER.

• BillyD
        Oct 29 2013, 11:17:46 am

I tryed to get e money back from Lombardi. The reason you cant get the info, is he keeps you in a continuos loop of having to buy report after report and this is after I subscribed to his newsletter. All the newsletter gets you is the opportunity to pay for more info!

• Bob K
        Nov 10 2013, 11:06:35 pm

A company like VNR pays a nice 8.8% monthly dividend. It’s not a true pension but there dividend has been consistent and they seem to invest conservatively.

• Tasos P.
          Oct 25 2015, 10:06:47 am

Bob K.,
          I just came across your comment dated November 10, 2013 and I am intrigued by your
          input that VNR pays 8.8% monthly dividend? Does this mean you receive
          8.8 x 12 = 105.6% per year on your investment in VNR?
          I will appreciate your knowledge and experience on this.

Tasos P.

3. David
      Nov 18 2013, 09:40:07 pm

just watched Washington Times video of Lombardi Publishing and oil pension checks. Is this one of those to good to be true scenarios? I would like to invest in oil, lord knows oil folks usually are doing well.
      Whats the minimum investment needed and how do you get involved. I would also like to read more about it, where do I find literature for OPC.
      Thanks

• Rob Manwiller
        Jan 19 2014, 06:24:47 pm

Stock Gumshoe probably has a governor on their info sharing by Lombardi Publishing’s request, since they are selling the ‘True Wealth’ subscriptions which gives that particular info and a whole lot more. Check it out. You can gain access initially for $5 and still have a 30-day free look with money-back guarantee.

• Rob Manwiller
          Jan 19 2014, 06:28:08 pm

Oops! My mistake. ‘True Wealth’ is a Stansberry Research’ publication. I meant to say ‘income For Life’ by Mitchell Clark. sorry, my bad. :>(

• 3984 |
          Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
          Jan 19 2014, 06:45:30 pm

We don’t have governors on any information, though we also can’t cover every single topic. We do accept ads, and we also end up writing about and discussing the “secrets” of many ads that have also paid to be on the site. We try hard to keep editorial and advertising decisions separate.

4. Triskaideka
      Apr 16 2014, 10:08:12 pm

I am interested in finding out a few things.. Cost of investment, amount of return per $100…per month? IS this Oil Pension Check thing a scam, a one in a million shot, or is it a true investment on money….at least break even ?

5. kc
      Sep 13 2014, 08:00:54 am

do a thorough check on Lombardi pub….many BBB complaints and unauthorized credit card charges complaints and selling info to other companies just with 10 mins research I found this is not a company i want to have anything to do with.

6. Richard Dennis
      Feb 15 2015, 07:18:13 pm

As a real estate broker I would say to anyone.Don’t ever give control of your money to anyone period unless you are prepared to lose it. Do your own research , study books on investing , etc. Learn how to make decisions , whether you succeed or fail, on your own.DON’T GIVE YOUR POWER AWAY!!!!!

7. Romeo
      Mar 10 2015, 10:03:58 am

I am probably going to get tracked down and shot for giving out this kind of information, but I am going to completely explain why people need to STOP LOOKING FOR ADVICE FROM PEOPLE LIKE LOMBARDI!!!

First, what is a pension: a payout (whether monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually) that is given due to a met prerequisite normally being time and or money invested in a company.

What makes a pension worthwhile???
      “Pensions” that are privately managed generally need the company to strive and do well to maintain a pension program. The better the company does over the long haul helps ensure that your “pension” will be paid year after year.

Now, let me stop toying with you and tell you exactly what is going on. Lombardi is referring to a bunch of companies which are known as Master Limited Partnerships (or MLPs)… think of MLPs as essentialy another form of mREIT/REIT in which a set percentage of profit (usually over 90% to 100% of all profits) must be distributed to all shareholders.

SIDENOTE: Total revenue – (salaries+building costs+utilities+(self company growth percentage)+all other expenses) = Profit

Yes, companies like this want to ensure a nice sum of cash is paid to their shareholders, but make no mistake, a company under MLP standing can return very little PROFIT even if the company is thriving if the senior management have excessive salaries or if they expand rapidly in a year. The safety net is, no return of profit means no one wants to invest in the company.

So, how does this result in a “pension” check???

Well, let’s say you have $100,000 to invest in one of these “oil pension” companies. Now, we are going to use nice and even numbers so, we are going to say you “retired” from this oil company after 25 years of hard and dedicated service. Over which time, you have accumulated exactly $100,000 (average of $4,000 per year) into your “pension fund.”

From here, your $100,000 will return on average between 4.5% to 9.2% before taxes… resulting in around 2.1% to 4.8% net return after taxes. This “pension fund” however, is tied directly to company stock and (if elected to do so) will result in a check being mailed to your house at the predetermined pay rate for as long as you remain part of the “pension” program!!!

OKAY, I am really done screwing around with all of you…

THEY ARE DIVIDEND PAYING COMPANIES!!! YOU INVEST YOUR MONEY INTO THE COMPANY, AND SINCE MANY DON’T HAVE AUTOMATIC DRIP PROGRAMS YOUR CHECK CAN BE MAILED STRAIGHT TO YOUR HOUSE IF YOU SO CHOOSE!

Hell, give it 9 months and they can literally just rework this entire thing to “EARN A WAL-MART RETIREMENT CHECK EVERY QUARTER” or (more morbidly) “CIGARETTE COMPANIES ARE STILL BOOSTING THEIR PERSONAL NET GAINS WITH THIS TIME HONORED TRADITION, AND YOU CAN TOO EVEN AS PROFITS FALL!”

• Jess
        Oct 25 2015, 04:21:32 pm

Thanks for the above explanation. It makes it easier for me to understand and is in plain simple language. I wish more people would be honest and tell the truth.

8. I ROBINSON
      Mar 10 2015, 08:40:18 pm

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS ALL THIS???? I GOT A letter in the mail for some OILpension CHECKS,
      YEA I BET AFTER I SEND MY MONEY THAN WHAT???? THIS IS A SCAM RIGHT……… I AM NOT FALLING FOR THIS ANY MORE.

BE CARE FULL WHAT YOU ALL DOING……OK
      MR. CLARK WHAT IS LOMBARDY PUBLISHING CORPORATION????
      ARE YOU AT IT AGAIN WITH YOUR GAMES….. YOU NEED TO STOP IT OK SOME ONE IS GOING TO GET REAL UPSET WITH YOU AND THAN YOU ARE….PUFF
      INTA SERA TOMOGOO

What These Icons Mean

• The user who posted this comment is a Stock Gumshoe Premium Member (also known as an "IRREGULAR").
    • This user regularly writes articles for Stock Gumshoe. They may or may not be the author of the current article.
    • This user's comments have been "liked” by at least a few members of the Stock Gumshoe community.
    • This user has commented widely, with input that has been liked enough to earn a two-thumbs-up rating from other readers.
    • This is the highest rating a user can get. They are among the most respected commentors of our community.