War Profiteering?

By bfchmv, September 26, 2013

Hi Travis,
Is anyone else out there in Gumshoe Land interested in un-teasing Byron King’s discussion on the ”Fifth Domain of War,” using the government’s huge Black Budget? He mentions 7 companies that will make mucho bucks for us ………if you can help us with the symbols. Sounds good to me. What say you gals/guys? Marilyn Scott

9 Comments on " War Profiteering?"

jonp
jonp
October 3, 2013 10:20 pm

I agree, definitely interested in this one…

Chris Bare
Chris Bare
June 26, 2014 12:47 am

I found what looks to be the report by doing a google search for “Black Budget Byron King”. See link below.

srpsloan
srpsloan
October 15, 2013 1:10 am

Although I literally LOL when he required the readers to sign a confidentiality clause, my curiosity was piqued and I would like to know the details re the stocks.
SS

Frank Fischer
November 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Agora has been pumping Byron King’s Cyber “Black Budget” for some time. I too would like to have the tease demystified

mobley01
mobley01
November 15, 2013 4:27 pm

I read this also thru Penny Stock Fortune Newsletter and I’m also curious about these 7 stocks and he wants $1000 for a year subscription to Military Tech Alert newsletter.

john waters
john waters
December 29, 2013 10:15 am

King has to be a “LOONEY” to say that he has privileged info on Obama’s military plans and then offer them on the internet…also the printed secrecy signing required! What a joke! All the same, I’d like to know which small co’s are involved…clearly the IBM’s and Raytheons are not going to give returns in the 1000’s. Am waiting to see what the Gumshoe uncovers…john waters

bonjove
bonjove
January 21, 2014 11:16 am

I’m interested in reading more about 770 accounts.

Lynn Clark, Stock Gumshoe