Buying SAND are You?

By jbnaples, November 5, 2013

I’m just wondering if anyone else is scooping up Sandstorm Gold (SAND) at these pre consolidation prices. I know Gold in general is out of favor at this time but Sandstorm hasn’t done anything except add to their streaming deals and NSR’s over the past 2 years and they’ve grown in a down market with existing streams getting closer to production in 2014-2015.
If we look back and ask ourselves if we would have bought this stock @ 1.10 pre consolidation 2 years ago, what a great opportunity to be able to buy SAND at these prices right now.

I was buying back when Travis first shared this company with us and when we were up-listed and sky rocketed I was sold out near the top with my trailing stop.
Now I’m loading up again while I have the chance at these very low prices, buying when everyone else is selling or have sold.
Is anyone else seeing the potential and the second chance we have at investing for the first time or adding here between $5-6.
Thanks in advance for your replies GLTA. Jennifer

10 Comments on " Buying SAND are You?"

seamles
November 5, 2013 3:52 pm

Interested to take a closer look. I’ve seen a lot about sand

bluesharpbob
November 6, 2013 11:42 am

I agree with everything you’ve said,& I just bought a few hundred more shares today @ $5.33

blufox
November 6, 2013 4:22 pm

I already own a lot of SSL.TO at 5.06 Cad, but may buy more, Thanks.

stockinup
November 6, 2013 5:04 pm

Was going to buy more SAND today myself but ended up placing a bid to double my AMBCF holding (OTC for Americas Bullion, formerly Golden Predator) instead at under $.09 a share. Volume on AMBCF is low so may take some time to fill, if it doesn’t go up first. Riskier, of course, but I could definitely buy more with much less and not that far down to go.

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Admin
November 6, 2013 5:27 pm

I do wonder how that ones going to end up in court, I still own some as well — and SAND, though I’ve not been loading up on either in any big way of late.

stockinup
November 15, 2013 1:05 pm

I hear ya! I ended up nearly quadrupling my holding in AMBCF — it’s so low that part of the lawsuit risk is, I hope, priced into the stock now. I held off to let everyone react who was going to react to that lawsuit news. Not saying that others should buy, tho. In my case, it was a spec choice over more SAND and you may be sending condolences my way soon enough!

stockinup
December 17, 2013 6:58 pm

AMBCF didn’t sit on that cash from the settlement for long — I can’t describe the byzantine business arrangement after only a quick read but it’s worth checking yahoo finance for AMB.TO news, where it trades on the Toronto exchange.

meassassin
January 17, 2014 8:25 pm

stockinup,

Now that you have had time. What do you think?

stockinup
January 18, 2014 12:34 am
Oy. I still haven’t taken the time needed. I skimmed over the press release that came out late today and didn’t have a chance to pull out the white board and attempt to diagram the permutations and combinations of the various deals involved in the reorganization and creation of the new company after all the mergers and such. There will be a February 2014 communication to shareholders that will, hopefully, give more detail. I will reserve an attempt at judgment until I get a chance to diagram that (which I hope I do). I can tell you that the accounting… Read more »
lily
lily
January 30, 2014 1:21 pm

I’d be interested in additional input as well. Thanks for your comments stockinup.

wpDiscuz