Teasers

By andrewsim, December 10, 2013

Any ideas on the micro tech trader promo from Louis basenese on the latest carbon remover co . Cost of the newsletter is several thousand dollars sweetened by a gimmicky refund of Twenty eight hundred for first responders. He has had some spectacular past picks. Thanks for any info. Andy S

7 Comments on " Teasers"

johnlklein
johnlklein
December 10, 2013 2:33 pm

It’s Clearsign LLC – (CLIR)..

deanoel
deanoel
December 11, 2013 3:16 pm

I just bought stock in Clearsign (CLIR)… Was that a mistake or does it have a positive outlook?? Thanks!

julius
julius
December 11, 2013 5:48 pm
I can’t comment on the guidelines but in the UK at the turn of the century large numbers of people considered to be potentially at risk were prescribed statins by their GP’s without any warning or guidance on potential side effects. There is now a better awareness of these side effects. I have a total intolerance to statins, which some GP’s find difficult to accept, and it would appear to be difficult to predict. If you are prescribed statins, be aware of the quite wide range of side effects that can result that have to be balanced against your level… Read more »
gary25usa
gary25usa
December 18, 2013 11:30 am

If the Palm Beach Letter and Tom Dyson have made 33 winning consecutive trades are they listed with Hulbert Financial Digest? It would seem that they would welcome a 3rd party endorsement with Hulbert’s credibility.

In general I can have no tolerance for teasers that I have to decode. Not only is it a giant waste of time, I always suspect I’m only being told the upside and little to any downside. How can I trust anyone like that?

modernrock
December 20, 2013 8:48 am

CLIR up almost 50% teasers from the right people are as good as gold

modernrock
December 20, 2013 8:50 am

by bad 40% high 6′ to high 9’s

David Brown
December 20, 2013 2:19 pm
Dean, CLIR is a great company with technology that reduces NOX and CO drastically while actually helping efficiency rather than hurting it–look at their recent real world test results on the company website or read this month’s article in Scientific American. There are certainly doubters out there, but they will be put to rest after the company signs some deals and their technology shows results and produces revenue. I expect this to happen in Q1 of 2014. Since the technology works with virtually any flame based energy source (roughly two thirds of worldwide energy production today), CLIR has the potential… Read more »
wpDiscuz