MERIT PAYCHECK – Trading the QQQs. from Wendy Kirkland

By xiexgp@gmail.com, January 15, 2014

Has anyone had any dealings with this service? All I’m finding is some great commentary and high recommendations from review sites. Is the ”P3 squeeze” for real? Would be very interested in any comments from anyone who has had time to check this out!

53 Comments on " MERIT PAYCHECK – Trading the QQQs. from Wendy Kirkland"

JCousins
JCousins
January 15, 2014 1:39 pm
I’ve read a bit of Wendy Kirkland’s first book and received her email promo about her Merit Paycheck service. The results she promises seem too outrageous to be possible. Checking online, at first I only found “reviews” that are actually PR releases if you look at the URLs. Finally I found a blog written by a trader who knows Wendy personally, has read her books, has traded using her system, and has moved on. http://bevjackson.blogspot.com/2011/10/options-animal-wall-street.html Bev Jackson doesn’t trash Wendy at all. She merely says that Wendy’s system works only in up markets so when the market went down, Bev… Read more »
webmind
webmind
February 16, 2014 5:00 pm

That’s not really fair as her experience of using her system was admittedly from several years ago. I’m sure the system has been updated somewhat since then, but nobody has the holy grail. In the end, no matter how good the service may be, the buck stops with you. Learn the art and craft of trading and expect to put in many years and some hard earned money in the process.

Bev Jackson
May 25, 2014 8:10 am

That’s absolutely true, Dan. It’s not fair to judge Wendy on my very OLD experience when she was first getting started. I only wanted to underline the fact that I spent thousands of dollars on people’s mentoring programs, and lost money in every case. My blog is to encourage people to educate themselves with the TON of available FREE information on the internet. I think Wendy is smart and creative, and not meaning to ever bad mouth her.

Happytaps
Happytaps
August 19, 2014 12:10 am

Bev .. is there someone or service for trading options you recommend ?

FT
FT
June 8, 2015 1:51 pm

Dan, “that’s not really fair” to be critical of her? There are too many trading advisory services out there making very lofty claims. With that, they better be good! Yeah, nobody has the holy grail as you say. Yet they all claim that they do! And Wendy Kirkland certainly claims she has the holy grail. You sound very naive.

ABishop
ABishop
January 16, 2014 10:45 am

Thanks for the excellent post, lots of mail coming from North Carolina home of the unbeatable trading systems. The ad copy is very effective and the price seems so low for a lifetime of trading success . Why would anyone work if trading was so easy? The weekly options systems are also fun to read. Thanks again to stock gumshoe for saving us from ourselves.

DAVID TAVERAS
DAVID TAVERAS
March 28, 2014 9:49 pm

I want to know about you service

Steve
April 14, 2014 1:34 pm
Nicely presented brochure by Wendy…but aren’t they all. Having traded options for years I can tell you that there is absolutely no free lunch. Sure, it’s possible that Wendy does well trading options…at lease that’s what she says and she most certainly is a smart lady..However, trading options for aliving is a pipe dream for most people. Unfortunately I have come to believe that the “gurus” who send out these brochures telling us that making options is so easy that a blind dog with a note in his mouth can do it are not to be taken seriously. If it… Read more »
Joe
Joe
June 24, 2014 4:27 pm
I have friends who trade options for a living so I know it can be done. I trade options and have made good money and lost some also. It all depends on that individual and if they will apply themselves and take the time to learn. I get Wendy’s newsletters in mail and I must admit it’s very tempting to join up, but I’ve been in other services that hit and missed on their alerts. No one in their right mind should believe a newsletter that boast of never having any loses. This is not being honest and forth coming.… Read more »
John s
John s
April 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Seems a All these newsletter services com from the same source tradewins and they all have a sad story of how they were devasted they make their money selling news letters

Stephen
Stephen
June 29, 2014 11:49 am
I have traded for over 30 years, primarily options. I have experience with Wendy’s system and find it unmatched for timely entries! I have combined it with other systems to be most effective. I usually go further than one week out so that I can sell weekly options against the position to turn what may be a small loss into a profit. It is important , as in any other system, to minimize losses. This is up to the trader to position this. If one is having “huge” losses with Wendy’s system I would blame the trader for poor money… Read more »
Lori
Lori
July 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks Stephen! Could you tell me which service(s) of Wendy Kirkland’s you are using?

Sp
Sp
March 31, 2016 6:43 pm

Could you recommend any others services?

Bob
Bob
September 17, 2014 7:50 am
I tried Wendy Kirkland’s Merit Trading service using her six month subscription from January to June 2014. I used her autotrade service. Every month was a losing month. I found her operation to be less than professional. On numerous occasions on the alerts she would send out the wrong call i.e. she would say sell when she meant buy and vice versa. They obviously just cut and pasted from previous alerts without checking their work before sending it out. Her guarantee states you have to have lost money for a full year before you can get a refund. So six… Read more »
Barry
Barry
October 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Hi Bob, did you ever re-sign for another 6 months or 1 year, whats the latest on your situation, or did you just run away.Barry

lobo85
lobo85
November 10, 2014 2:53 pm

No, I didn’t. I was not happy with their attitude.

Debbie
Debbie
May 1, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi Bob….

My friend is just about to plunge 22,500. into her program. I’m trying to convince my friend not to get involved. He’s excited about the program but open minded enough to listen to other people. If I’m not imposing could you talk or email my friend about your thoughts. He asked me to give you his email address
agaskill@maalnet.com

Thank you for your time and trouble if you have a moment…..Debbie

Chris
Chris
August 18, 2015 9:48 am
I too lost money using Wendy’s Kirkland system. Couldn’t get refund after 2 weeks of service. They said I passed the 78 hours time frame which were never disclosed in the website or the email or the order confirmation I received. Her materials were back ordered for over a month. They said had to wait a year to get refund. Who would want to wait and loose more money with her system. Majority of her alerts were loosing trades. Very unprofessional customer service. They were very nice when you tried to sign up, assuming they were getting some commission. Nasty… Read more »
CT Bell
CT Bell
June 2, 2016 11:52 am
Bob, you did not read her guarantee correctly. I do not trade Wendy’s system (because I am profitable with my own system). But, Wendy’s system does NOT say that you will not lose money. It specifically says that if HER RECOMMENDATIONS do not make a 100% return within 12 months, you will get a refund. She cannot, and does not, guarantee what YOU will gain or lose. That depends entirely on how you place your trades, when you take profits and where you set stop losses. If you don’t trade with greed, there is no way that you can have… Read more »
Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson
November 22, 2014 8:59 am
I have been a member of Wendy Kirkland’s service since January, 2014 and am patiently waiting for my year to run out. The guarantee offered is for 100% profit within a year. So far, I do not even have a profit. After experiencing at one point 4 out of 5 trades with full losses or almost full losses I stopped trading her trades live and have been paper trading them so I can document my claim for my refund. Someone said she is smart. That may be but it is not in trading. Her one skill is she knows how… Read more »
Elton E. Tibbitts
Elton E. Tibbitts
February 16, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi Jonathan,
I too have been a member of Wendy Kirkland’s Weekly Wealth Advisory since March, 2013 and I have been anxiously waiting to make any profit. I too waited for my year to run out but was refused my refund and asked to trade with another of Wendy’s Advisory Services. I was going to try the Merit sytem but after reading these reviews, I think I will take what’s left of my money and run.

Debbie
Debbie
May 1, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi Elton

My friend is just about to plunge 22,500. into her program. I’m trying to convince him not to get involved. He’s excited about the program but open minded enough to listen to other people. If I’m not imposing could you talk or email my friend about your thoughts. He asked me to give you his email address.
agaskill@maalnet.com

Thank you for your time and trouble if you have a moment…..Debbie

Like(0)

Debbie
Debbie
May 1, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi Jonathan:

My friend is just about to plunge 22,500. into her program. I’m trying to convince my friend not to get involved. He’s excited about the program but open minded enough to listen to other people. If I’m not imposing could you talk or email my friend about your thoughts. He asked me to give his email address.
agaskill@maalnet.com

Thank you for your time and trouble if you have a moment…..Debbie

Like(0)

Jim
Jim
June 7, 2016 6:46 pm

Jon, it is now nearly 2 years since your post. I will bet the “farm” that you did not get a refund. If it sounds too good to be true, most likely it is not true.

Bill38119
Bill38119
April 7, 2015 11:27 am

Thank you Stock Gumshoe and everyone who posted for keeping me from pursuing “Staggering Profits in Just Days”.

SoGiAm
April 7, 2015 12:21 pm

Bill38119, You’d be amazed at what else is available to Irregulars here at good ol’ stockgumshoe.com I’m a thankful member and not getting paid by anyone to promote the site. We’d be glad for you to join us on this amazing journey. Best2ALL-Benjamin

Fast Lane
Fast Lane
April 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Thanks soooo much to all of you for taking the time to save some of us from another lousy investment promotion. I was borderline, now I’m definitely out.
Thanks again………..

dana gawley
April 22, 2015 4:13 pm

anyone know about her Price Surge System? She posts a tremendous track record too good to be true?

Jonnydoe
Jonnydoe
April 30, 2015 9:19 pm

She posts tremendous track records on every one of her programs, but if you’ve read all the comments above, you should know to stay away from her.

Debbie
Debbie
May 1, 2015 12:54 pm

Thanks so much for people sharing their experiences, trials, and tribulations. Without you folks posting above I must admit I was thinking about going into her program. I will tell my dear friend about this hoping that he will save his money. He’s about to plow 22,500.00 into her auto trading program, ouch!!!! If he makes money I’ll come back and let you know.

Victor
Victor
June 14, 2015 10:23 am
I signed up for her $800 6- month program from Feb – Aug 2013. I followed her trades for the whole period, set up autotrading so I wouldn’t miss any trades, and put $5000 under her control. At the end of 6 months, my $5000 had become $3500. She had some big winning trades, but lots more $500 losers. It seems she also tried to trade more contracts on the heels of a loss, resulting in bigger losses. Amateur’s mistake … i’ve done it many times myself., but she’s not supposed to be an amateur. Capital management isn’t her forte,… Read more »
Linny
Linny
July 5, 2015 1:14 pm

Thank you Victor. You just saved me lots of money.

jerry
jerry
June 15, 2015 11:21 am

It would be helpful if the more recent comments were posted first!

Rufus
Rufus
June 18, 2015 12:02 pm

I have 2.5 pages of put and call trades from Wendy Kirkland MERIT Paycheck. There were 99 total trades with 74 wins and 25 losses. The total is $12,016.60. I can fax this to you. I assume she actually ma de these trades but don’t know how to authenticate this info but it looks legitimate . 74 wins and 25 losses with a profit of $12,016.60

Jim
Jim
January 2, 2016 11:25 pm

So, you are the first positive I have seen here. Are you still trading the MERIT system? What has been your biggest loss, biggest win?

Jim
Jim
June 7, 2016 6:50 pm

Rufus, you say you assume she actually made these trades. Did you actually make these trades and did you actually make over $12K. If so, maybe YOU can authenticate these trades.

Richard Coveney
Richard Coveney
June 18, 2015 6:01 pm

I save much money and confidence by checking here before wasting money on fraudulent track record backed promoters.Thanks!

Mark
Mark
June 19, 2015 12:25 pm
I appreciate this site. This is my first visit here and it was to check on Wendy and her Merit System. I doubt that I will try it. However, I have a question about why everyone so consistently lost money. Was your failure because you were not able to get your trades off fast enough after being notified? In other words, had the market typically already run away from you within a few minutes after she recommended the trades. She claims that she makes actual trades and e-mails them to her broker— when she sends them out to subscribers. She… Read more »
Mark
Mark
June 19, 2015 12:27 pm

By the way, I wish i had found this site before I allowed Highland Stone to lose half of my IRA

William
June 20, 2015 11:52 am
I have tried dozens of this type “advisory” over the years, and I almost always cancelled and got refunds. I was considering this one since I have determined that repetitive trading of a vehicle like QQQ does have potential. After reading the comments here, I filed Wendy’s ad (just received yesterday) in the trash can. Also, look carefully at the dates she publishes to prove her track record. The recent ad displays a one-year time period from the spring of 2012 until the spring of 2013. If her results are so great, why does she use a time frame that… Read more »
Jack
Jack
July 11, 2015 7:41 pm
All, A little background first: I am very active selling options and make my living doing so. I am semi retired residing in the Republic of the Philippine Islands. Because we own a home there is no rent to pay and expenses are very low for us. Needing little money, I sell OTM (Out of The Money) option contracts and most often watch them expire worthless then rinse and repeat. I have been at this a good number of years. When I first watched a webinar with Wendy several years ago, she offered a free download. That E-book should be… Read more »
Lou C
Lou C
October 22, 2015 6:16 pm

Grerat and informative comments. Today I watched Wendy’s presentation for the Price Surge System and I am doing the due diligence before even considering any action.
Good ttrading to all.
Lou

David Sipos
David Sipos
May 21, 2016 6:44 pm

jack
could you explain in detail what kind of stocks ( names of stocks) you sell the OTM and how far you go out DOTM or just 3 or 4 strike prices out and are they weeklys or monthly ,
and could you say who you use for a broker and maybe recommend one.
I would like to correspond with you by email on trades if you don’t mind
David

Garrett
Garrett
November 16, 2015 6:01 pm
Just a few random thoughts that might be helpful: Veteran/successful options traders usually are the ones selling them, not buying since it’s a higher probability of success. Selling shorter term options one standard deviation out of the money gives around a 68% chance of expiring out of the money. TD Ameritrade used to let you buy back options at a nickle for free, but I havn’t checked to see if they still do that; and every proffessional trader I know uses Think or Swim. Optionshouse seemed to try and change the bid/ask spread on me too much. I didn’t like… Read more »
Jim
Jim
January 2, 2016 11:46 pm
I trade TOS and can still buy back with no commissions when price is a 5 cents or less. Fidelity allows this when options are 10 cents or less, but the original commissions are much more at Fidelity. I was not aware of the tax advantage on SPX. I will have to look into that. I took a course from Trader Travis five years ago. I felt that I learned something about trading and about myself as a trader. He was not sending me emails about new positions to take/close but seemed to teach principles that allowed me to make… Read more »
Rich
Rich
February 8, 2016 7:26 pm
I bt Wendy’s P3 System about 3 years. I did fine but stopped for health reasons. Started back trading 2 weeks ago, & because of the mkt, tried to do PUTS. It’s not designed for that, so I’m going to do just CALLS. Maybe less available, but better results. If you learn the indicators she uses, & only trade (CALLS) when you get a strong confirmation, & then, MOST IMPORTANT, BUY ONLY, IN THE MONEY options, you can figure to succeed from 80% to 90%. On a 1 month option, I keep the time value at about 1 1/2% of… Read more »
William
William
March 5, 2016 11:33 pm
Thanks Guys. I was a hair from buying this, I truly believed. Checked out this website to review Maximum Options which also failed, thought, “why not” and ran Wendy through. I am surprised, but grateful for the advice. No free lunch! Jack and Rich have given me a lot to think about as I have a fair understanding of her system. They seem to differ on ITM and OTM, but that’s what works for them and I’ll find my own. Appreciate you all for the timely save as I was a day away from the Merit or the 120 advisory… Read more »
Rich
Rich
April 1, 2016 2:20 am
I posted here on Feb 8, 2016 about Wendy Kirkland’s service. I wish the posts were listed descending, from the most recent post to the oldest. Anyway, I think her original P3 service & indicators worked as she advertised. They did for me. The other programs she’s been pushing for the past year, are actually thru Tradewinds. I did lose some money on her 6 month QQQ’s service, but because I didn’t take all her recos, it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. I don’t think she was in charge, because she held one call until it expired… Read more »
Ric
Ric
May 15, 2016 1:29 pm
Trading in a bull market is different emotionally than in a secular bear market. Most analysis comes through second and third parties. I asked three questions: show me your PNL statement for the past year or in bull and bear market conditions; have you ever been a licensed trader in the CBOE (especially with options); and have you ever lost or blown out an account? No answer to any of these. This is not toast some thing won’t orwell work but spend time to learn the market and if you want someone else to make your trade decisions then go… Read more »
Sir John.
Sir John.
June 6, 2016 4:02 pm
I have been looking into Wendy Kirkland’s debit spread service and have the results of her last two years trading. it looks very good. with 77% winning trades and a decent profit over the two years with only $600 per trade and no compounding. The only thing I’m concerned about is from December 2015 to the end of April 2016 she did twelve trades and seven were looser’s? I tend to subscribe to services just as they start to become looser’s! Has anyone tried this service? It is a premium one in the thousands $$$’s Total Trades 174 These trades… Read more »
Duff
Duff
June 6, 2016 5:29 pm
I subscribed to Wendy’s ” merit paycheck” in Sept 2015 and set up an acct on auto trade, by the end of my 6mo subscription my acct was down about 1/3 . I called and let them know that I was very upset.The person I talked to was very understanding and was gracious enough to extend my subscription another 6 mo. in hopes of reclaiming my loss. So far that has not happened, at one point I had gained a little, just enough to give me hope,but I was still down about 20% ,as of this writing I am back… Read more »
Stone Away
June 10, 2016 9:41 am

Folks, stand back and take a look at all these posts… if it if it sounds too good to be true what is normally the case? How often do any of us run into the Holy Grail that immediately improves/changes our lives without first putting in a great deal of effort to inform/educate ourselves?

mark
mark
July 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Don’t do it I have consistently lost and can’t get out and they claim she is making a profit – small one, and I am using a broker who auto trades her recommendations.

it is not a good program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wpDiscuz