Govt. Authorized Monthly Codes-Profit Confidential-Lombardi

By april39, February 6, 2014

Travis: At age 75 I’ve stopped trying to figure out anything more complicated than where I left my glasses. So could you shed a bit of light [or dark] on this subject? Thanks John A.

7 Comments on " Govt. Authorized Monthly Codes-Profit Confidential-Lombardi"

Dawn
Dawn
February 27, 2014 3:47 pm
I have never heard of ‘income codes’. This is a made-up term, as you will see below. After watching the video, I was given a copy of the video transcript. So I am now able to cut and paste some of the statements made, followed by my comments. “The Federal Reserve took extraordinary actions in response to the financial crisis to help stabilize the U.S. economy and financial system.” It’s these actions that directly led to support for what I call the “Automated Income Codes.” ME: Wait a minute. What you call the “Automated Income Codes”? What does everyone else… Read more »
Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Admin
February 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Nicely done, Dawn. Haven’t looked at this promo myself, often they use “income codes” as a way to obscure the fact that they’re recommending selling call options, but sounds like this one is even simpler. And less mysterious.

james
james
December 4, 2014 5:57 am
Dawn: When I first read this ad for Lombardi’s $10 Retirement Plan, I thought the SRPs (Sponsored Retirement Plans) which George Leong described were Dividend Reinvestment Plans (DRIPs). DRIPs are plans offered by a corporation that allows investors to reinvest their cash dividends by purchasing additional shares or fractional shares on the dividend payment date, commission free & at a significant discount to the current share price. Because of this, our government (to protect broker’s commissions) suppresses publicity of these plans by regulation. Could I be correct? Your explanation seems far more complex. Any subscriber/readers of Lombardi’s $10 Retirement Plan… Read more »
Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Admin
December 4, 2014 8:39 am

I haven’t seen that ad yet, but DRIPs are pitched frequently under many such guises. I think they’re great for forcing some “monthly investing” discipline, particularly for smaller accounts or younger investors who really benefit from the fractional shares — but they’re not nearly as important for individuals these days as they were 25 years ago when everyone had to pay huge commissions at full-service brokers. Discount brokers do much the same thing, usually at low or no cost.

ssanford
October 4, 2015 1:53 pm

I don’t think SRPs are DRIPs. Lombardi says you receive money once a month from the company.

Francisco
Francisco
June 28, 2015 11:16 am

trying to find the best companies that have stripes that I can invest

Deborah w
Deborah w
January 31, 2016 3:53 pm

How much did it cost you guys to set up an account initially and how much do any of you spend monthly…I don’t have much money to doare

wpDiscuz