Hodges’ latest gold stock tout

By dgcannon, March 14, 2014

Anyone have any idea what small gold company, purportedly based in Idaho, Nick Hodge is teasing to sell his ”Like Minded People” newsletter? Just received the interminable video touting it as the answer to China’s gold buying spree. Travis, could you help us out
on this one?

15 Comments on " Hodges’ latest gold stock tout"

David Cannon
David Cannon
March 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Nick Hodge’s gold stock teaser for “like minded people” must be the secret of the decade. Nothing on it? Nada?

dougj34
dougj34
March 14, 2014 11:18 pm
Listen, Hodge is a decent guy making an honest dollar. Hodge does not overcharge for his work, buy Like Minded People and find out what he teases, I did. It is not easy finding guides of character, I think Hodge is one of them. I bought a position in the gold he refers to, my ethics will not allow me to give it up. I view my paid subscription to Stock Gumshoe about the same as my subscription to Hodge’s stuff, an investment rather than an expense. I put up some cash to share in the wealth, hope you will… Read more »
dthorne1
dthorne1
March 15, 2014 2:09 pm

come on Douglas. we are a community. Some people buy and share information, that’s what stock gumshoe is about.

dougj34
dougj34
March 15, 2014 4:32 pm

K, I have given that some thought also. I prefer Doug, did not think about that when I signed up. I still think you ought to sign up with Hodge but in the meantime check out Midas.

David Cannon
David Cannon
March 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Thanks, but no thanks.

David Cannon
David Cannon
March 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Travis, if Hodge’s gold stock is rousing so much uproar, then please put in the
thinkolater and help us out. If it’s for real, I’ll jump in for some shares. However,
my record of buying Hodge’s recos is not god.

David Cannon
March 16, 2014 12:09 am

Based on my personal experience, and my continuing confidence in Travis’
commentary, I view Nick Hodge and his numerous, ever evolving newsletters
with total skepticism. I totally agree with anyone’s right to disagree with me. Put your money down.

David Cannon
March 16, 2014 12:11 am

This is the best, most credible service out there.

this is the best

bosley
March 16, 2014 1:31 am

AMEN!

Delacy
Delacy
May 20, 2014 10:33 am
I also have my doubts about anything Nick Hodge touts. Most of the companies he pushes always have different figures to what he states. Midas gold corp however does seem a little bit more promising. The truth is all gold stocks are currently at a bargain. They have taken a hit due to the correction in gold prices, but it is very unlikely that gold will stay at 1200- 1300 for too long. With demand from India and China increasing among many other reason, it is very possible for gold to get back to around 1400 or better by the… Read more »
drlinks
September 15, 2014 3:58 am
Nick Hodge touted Tinka (TKRFF) as a billion dollar play on silver from 2012 thru 2013, with his video of the “currently” sub $1.00, located in the heart of.Peru with bonanza grade silver at minimum is worth $100M, but due to his extensive boots on the ground action, this ($.78 cent company at the time) is now worth $0.243 and I remember it may have climbed to an all time high of $.80-$.85, but it sure as he’ll wasn’t there long ang and I still own 500 shares of Tinka Resources thanks to Nicks expertise. Midas ias a great mine… Read more »
wpDiscuz