Short Side Fortunes

By aceyoutoo, April 25, 2014

Has anyone looked into the tease from Shah Gilani called Short Side Fortunes. There are as usual the typical outrageous high percentage gains that are ’potentially’ attainable if you use his recommendations. Curious if anyone has ever gained anything if using the service.

12 Comments on " Short Side Fortunes"

tyler123dogfiddle
tyler123dogfiddle
April 25, 2014 6:14 pm

tyler123dogfiddle
tyler123dogfiddle
April 26, 2014 8:23 am

Sorry Chris, that’s following as in following this thread. I haven’t subscribed to the Shah Gilani service but I also received the tease and was interested in hearing from anyone who knows more about it

archivist
April 28, 2014 12:39 am

Hi Chris, count me in as well, I’ve been “beat-up” with teaser/emails about Short Side Fortunes. It would really be nice if anyone out there has taken the service and could comment on its actual results.

The Blind DayTrader
The Blind DayTrader
April 29, 2014 7:42 am

Really wish there was a simple “subscribe” button.:)

brucepscott
brucepscott
April 30, 2014 12:43 pm

wouldn’t be surprised if it is binary option trading

cjmax
cjmax
May 15, 2014 2:10 pm
I subscribed and I am still in the trial period. I haven’t shorted any stocks because of the obvious potential for huge losses, however, I have purchased a number of put options that are right now about 50% winners. Overall, on the number of suggestions recommended, I am about even. I receive updates from them indicating that these positions are up an average of 123%. The returns (I got in on all the put positions at or below their recommended price), so what they are spewing is their version, and then there are the actual results! I called them on… Read more »
Joe Sears
Joe Sears
July 8, 2014 12:46 pm
I subscribed in March 2014 and bought several small positions using put options rather than shorting the stocks. I took substantial losses on all positions except for one 100%+ gain which did not come close to making up for the losses. I cancelled my subscription after a number of complaints to the service. No refund since is was after the trial period. I have been getting the teaser emails often listing the service at a substantially reduced price. I compared the list of companies used in the videos with those recommended by the service while I was still a subscriber,… Read more »
todd
August 5, 2014 2:49 pm
I don’t recommend this service. Like all the other stock promises out there, this one falls short by miles. I have been a subscriber since March and have had two winners (which I chose to close out for a small profit) out of 18 losses. What a dud! I love the fact that all these guys say they’ve managed large hedge funds and because of their ethics code, blah blah, they don’t invest their own money. Now I know why, they’d all be broke! I’ve subscribed to a ton of these offers and at the end of the day, I… Read more »
nando166
nando166
October 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Thanks for the comments Todd, Joe and all the others that shared their experiences.

Larry Couch
Larry Couch
October 19, 2015 11:42 am
Enticement – That’s what they’re selling. Are “we” smart enough to conclude that if they had a good plan, they wouldn’t be sharing it with anyone else. Young people (who rarely have money) are prone to being gullible, older people (who have managed to accumulate a little money) should have enough wisdom and experience to avoid ALL ADVERTISEMENTS. I listened to the “Short-Side Fortunes” pitch and I also receive a couple of on-line stock newsletters. They can offer some insights if you are a SERIOUS player. But, they are ONLY selling WORDS. They ramble on and on; just a waste… Read more »
wpDiscuz