LNGLF

By twjd, June 13, 2014

Does anyone have any thoughts on this stock. Besides the price of the stock what is the difference in these two symbols.
LNGLY and LNGLF. I know the F means it is a foreign stock.

22 Comments on " LNGLF"

kilani
June 14, 2014 11:10 am

LNGLY is the ADR version of this stock that you should be able to trade in the US easier, just like any other US listed stock. It’s a foreign company though, yes.

greenfire67
June 15, 2014 12:41 pm

I found LNGLF last month, but couldn’t find enough info to justify buying after a stellar run. This stock was trading at 20 cents +/- 2 months ago. Now @ 1.50+ It seems foolish to buy now, especially with no info. High risk, down side is too high, with little left to the up side.

greenfire67
LakeCharlesLNGguy
LakeCharlesLNGguy
July 13, 2014 10:20 pm
For the original poster’s Q: I was boggled about Lnglf & y back in May when I purchased at .54. Being in the LNG business, I knew without a doubt it was a good deal. So I bought first and asked questions later. Still to this day, I am a bit confused, however, that doesn’t mean I’m not confident. LNG is an “Ordinary Share”, ticker for “Liquefied Natural Gas Limited on ASX. LNGLF is the symbol if you’re here in America and want to buy the “Ordinary Share”. Fees may and usually apply up to ~$50 through brokers like Fidelity… Read more »
Lnglf guy
September 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Get a Ameritrade account. Aux fees 15.00 and Ameritrade 9.99, bought in at 1.50!

king john
king john
October 20, 2014 9:17 am

i recently did a lot of research on the difference between lngf and lngly. when the company says they don’t support lnglf that means if they split, pay a dividend or create a spin off you do not get any consideration for owning shares of lnglf.
lngf are shares that are traded by a “market maker”. that means an individual or a group has bought shares of lng.ax and are trading them on their own accord.

king john
king john
October 20, 2014 10:49 am

the adr ratio has changed from 40 to 1 … to 4 to 1 for lngly

LakeCharlesLNGguy
LakeCharlesLNGguy
January 27, 2015 12:14 pm

I’m really skeptical now. Think I’m gonna bail out and call it good while ahead. The market is not stable. Heard many LNG projects and Gas to Liquid projects are being put on hold due to oil prices.

LakeCharlesLNGguy
LakeCharlesLNGguy
January 27, 2015 12:16 pm

I also still worry why Liquefied Natural Gas Limited doesn’t own LNGLF, yet they say it’s their shares? They say LNGLY is theirs, something is fishy about that. Also learned you can be charged 2% of LNGLY from Deusch bank, however you spell it.

Energy_Investor
Energy_Investor
January 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Not looking good for any of the Gas to Liquid or LNG facilities right now. Breaking News for Sasol N. America, a key player in these projects around Lake Charles: http://www.kplctv.com/story/27961926/sasol-to-delay-final-investment-decision-on-gtl-facility
Market just took a fall also! Down 1.41% in one hour!

wpDiscuz