written by reader Energy Sigma Trader by Dr. Kent Moors

By mannaharvest7, December 14, 2011

I would like to know if anyone has had good trading experience using this material by Dr. Kent Moors.

Terry Price
Terry Price
December 20, 2011 11:22 am

I just got this Sigma Trader in my inbox this A.M.. I must say it does look very enticing and I was close to dishing out the $695 until I stumbled across this website. I’d love to hear some feedback on this. Thanks.

miltonmoney
December 21, 2011 10:17 am

me too im waiting for some fact or fiction from this guru. please write.

Peter L
Peter L
December 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Interesting that no one has replied? I too am intrigued. nothing negative to be found on google so far…

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
December 21, 2011 8:27 pm
Reply to  Peter L

This particular offering of his is very new, as far as I can tell — quite possibly not many folks have taken them up on it yet. The ads weren’t particularly revealing the first time I read them through.

Jon P
Jon P
January 5, 2012 3:49 am

I have trouble trusting a teaser that goes on about how the “insiders” would pay Kent “millions” for for the information he’s providing for subscribers when it seems it would be pretty easy for those same “insiders” to simply subscribe to the newsletter themselves (or have their wives or secretaries subscribe if they fear being recognized and shut out) and thereby get Kent’s strategy for a mere $700. Is there something I’m missing?

Carlos Laiz
Carlos Laiz
January 10, 2012 1:21 am
Reply to  Jon P

Jon,
I had the same thoughts as you did. However, thinking more thoroughly about it, I came to the realization that what Kent Moore really claims to have is a mathematical formula or algorithm, which is what Wall Street would have offered him money for. But the product that we would be buying would only give us signals to buy or sell options and other information, but no formula and no algorithm is provided to the buyers of this product. That algorithm, if it really works as claimed, would be worth a huge sum of money indeed, and a Wall Street buyer of the algorithm would want to computerize the algorithm to make money. The recommendations to buy or sell options are obtained by Kent Moor using his secret algorithm. Under this explantion, the algorithm remains secret to Kent Moor and Wall Street can’t find out what it is by buying this product.

oldfatfella
December 23, 2011 12:51 pm

I’ve subscribed to his regular services but he throws so much stuff out there that I really can’t keep up with it. Had some winners and some small losses with him. Haven’t looked at his Sigma thingy but he’s a smart fellow. Very in the know.

T. Dicks
T. Dicks
December 23, 2011 3:18 pm

I have subscribed to Kent Moor’s Energy Advantage since it’s inception last year. He provides quite a bit of information in the energy sector and appears to be very knowledgeable about the subject. I’ve traded some of the recommendations and have done well with some. I think he is authentic. He does offer other services (ie. Inner Circle and this new one Sigma Trader which is basically options trading). I’ve subscribed to the Inner Circle in the past which promised hugh gains that I failed to see so I cancelled for a full refund prior to the end date (I believe it was 6 months trial). They were very easy to deal with – no questions asked for the full refund. I notice now that they have a 10% admin fee.

Barry T
Barry T
December 26, 2011 5:47 am
Reply to  T. Dicks

Seems to be in the know, but something like what Dr. Kent is saying will happen would cause a up rising in the USA, cause riots, cause more crime ,deaths, murders, robberies, carjackings, home invasions, let alone kill the ailing economy, being a election yr it would be political suicide, so I’m not so sure this will play out that much, may rise a bit until people start complaining then return to it’s previous level or lower being it is a election yr. I don’t know, but doubling oil and 5 a gal would have some serious effects unlike this nation has ever seen in a long time…

Carlos Laiz
Carlos Laiz
January 3, 2012 10:05 pm
Reply to  T. Dicks

Barry,
I read “The Coming Economic Collapse” by Dr. Stephen Leeb several years ago, shortly after it came out in 2006. Dr. Leeb’s predictions are precisely along the lines of what you describe (riots and mayhem, etc.); simply because to-date we depend on fossil fuels for over 80% of our total energy consumption and if the prices skyrockter (e.g., $200+ a barrel of oil), the economic ramifications are exactly what you describe. The proble, is that governments are not doing enough to migrate us away from a fossil fuels. In time oil supplies WILL dwindle with the expected ramifications. By the way, in the same book, and towards the end, Dr. Leeb explains what will happen in case of a housing market bubble burts (remember this was written in 2006), and predits with uncanny accuracy what would happen in this case, referring to it as a Category 5 hurricane; which indeed came to happen. Dr. Leeb now has a more recent book that focuses on other resource shortages we will soon experience and their ramifications. It was The Comming Economic Collapse that turned my attention to energy stocks, and helped me realize a 17% gain in 2011 while the S&P did nearly 0%.

Carlos Laiz
Carlos Laiz
January 3, 2012 3:54 pm

I have made an annual 17% on my retirement portfolio this year, as a part-time trader taking advantage of the volatility in the energy market and the market in general. My strategy just buys strong stocks like CVX when the market beats the price down, only for it to soon reverse itself and return to a higher point. I recently bought a large amount of CVX at $94.75, now trading at > $110, and in just a matter of a few weeks. My strategy is not the same as Sigma Trader which uses option, but it relies on the volatility of the market. So the Sigma Trader attracted my attention, because I have been watching energy stocks and their volatility for several years now. With the money back guarantee, no questions asked, and a full refund (minus 10% processing fee), seemed like a worthwhile thing to try, since it is consistent with what I have been observing. I have never traded options, but the product claims to show you exactly what to do and when to do it by e-mail, so I just ordered it a few minutes ago.

Terry Price
Terry Price
January 3, 2012 6:24 pm

Carlos, I’d be very interested to see how you do with the