written by reader Energy Sigma Trader by Dr. Kent Moors

By mannaharvest7, December 14, 2011

I would like to know if anyone has had good trading experience using this material by Dr. Kent Moors.

Terry Price
Terry Price
December 20, 2011 11:22 am

I just got this Sigma Trader in my inbox this A.M.. I must say it does look very enticing and I was close to dishing out the $695 until I stumbled across this website. I’d love to hear some feedback on this. Thanks.

miltonmoney
December 21, 2011 10:17 am

me too im waiting for some fact or fiction from this guru. please write.

Peter L
Peter L
December 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Interesting that no one has replied? I too am intrigued. nothing negative to be found on google so far…

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
December 21, 2011 8:27 pm
Reply to  Peter L

This particular offering of his is very new, as far as I can tell — quite possibly not many folks have taken them up on it yet. The ads weren’t particularly revealing the first time I read them through.

Jon P
Jon P
January 5, 2012 3:49 am

I have trouble trusting a teaser that goes on about how the “insiders” would pay Kent “millions” for for the information he’s providing for subscribers when it seems it would be pretty easy for those same “insiders” to simply subscribe to the newsletter themselves (or have their wives or secretaries subscribe if they fear being recognized and shut out) and thereby get Kent’s strategy for a mere $700. Is there something I’m missing?

Carlos Laiz
Carlos Laiz
January 10, 2012 1:21 am
Reply to  Jon P

Jon,
I had the same thoughts as you did. However, thinking more thoroughly about it, I came to the realization that what Kent Moore really claims to have is a mathematical formula or algorithm, which is what Wall Street would have offered him money for. But the product that we would be buying would only give us signals to buy or sell options and other information, but no formula and no algorithm is provided to the buyers of this product. That algorithm, if it really works as claimed, would be worth a huge sum of money indeed, and a Wall Street buyer of the algorithm would want to computerize the algorithm to make money. The recommendations to buy or sell options are obtained by Kent Moor using his secret algorithm. Under this explantion, the algorithm remains secret to Kent Moor and Wall Street can’t find out what it is by buying this product.