written by reader “Average Joe” Adam Mesh trading system

By gator463, May 27, 2012

Anyone had any experience with the Adam Mesh trading system?

daniel smith
daniel smith
November 23, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi Adam, appreciate the prompt answers 🙂 and the link. Already checking into it.
Dan

Adam Mesh
November 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Thanks Dan!

FURQAN ALTAF
FURQAN ALTAF
February 25, 2015 6:29 pm
Reply to  Adam Mesh

Salutaions Adam my name is furqan altaf ,i am canadian of saudia arabian decent, i am currently a finanice collage student and am 19 years old i have had an interest in trading since i was 6 (guess i watch wall street the moive one to many times) I have been doing jobs and penny pinching for 9 years now getting my first job working for cash as an extra hand at a convenient store and it took me till last month to save up a large enough amonunt of money with which i can profitably start trading with in my personal trading account and realise adequate profits if i trade properly. I have been investing since the age of 13 howver i was with a candian bank that allow you to purchase their stock first hand its called td canada and i made about 6 k them however i am not sure what i am to do in a personally manged account as i want to make that my primary source of income and dont know more than the basic of trading, I have done otehr programs before which taught me the basic but i didi not see unbelieveable results, i howver didi not feel horrble as i only paid a fraction of what the program was worth through groupon. I as of right now need guidence to my goal of making tradingm a life style chocie replacing it as my primary income earner and incresing my portfolio at some point during my life make it to my 10 figure goal, but thats beside the point, I am emeiling you because i dont know what to do i dont have the funds as you know due to my age to dish out a heaft amouth of money only for it to not work and am very skectial of any service offering anything as majority of them are scams you look geniune which is why i am try to contact you. I head that you offer a free paper trading service where you give stock picks and peopl have made decent profits if thats truce could you tell me how to access that just so i can be sure to see if your picks are profitable for me before i dish out somthing major also whats that about the pay as you go. I will really appreciate a reply. My number is 416 831 3883, and my email is furqan.altaf@hotmail.com.

FURQAN ALTAF
FURQAN ALTAF
February 25, 2015 6:33 pm
Reply to  Adam Mesh

also would you offer any kind of discount or any accomodation as i am looking for an actual mentor might sound corny, but i am looking for a mentor. Can i contact you personally for help or no ?

ps pls say yes

FURQAN ALTAF
FURQAN ALTAF
February 28, 2015 2:42 pm
Reply to  Adam Mesh

thanks adam mesh you have been very helpful , very nice individual really cares for his the average joe, He does not lie teats people like family.

davsal2006
davsal2006
December 24, 2015 11:37 am

Hi Adam,

what about your “Full Contact Trading”?
I am being emailed about this.

Anyone joint this?

David

Bryan
Bryan
August 22, 2016 12:30 pm

From what I see the “Full Contact Trading” is a system based on a book you can buy on amazon.com for $13 about reptiles

Stephanie Sherman
August 22, 2016 1:36 pm
Reply to  Bryan

Hi Bryan – thanks for the comment. The Full Contact Trading System is a book for those looking to begin trading in the stock market. It is not a book about reptiles. Thanks aga