written by reader “Average Joe” Adam Mesh trading system

By gator463, May 27, 2012

Anyone had any experience with the Adam Mesh trading system?

daniel smith
daniel smith
November 23, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi Adam, appreciate the prompt answers 🙂 and the link. Already checking into it.
Dan

Adam Mesh
November 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Thanks Dan!

FURQAN ALTAF
FURQAN ALTAF
February 25, 2015 6:29 pm
Reply to  Adam Mesh

Salutaions Adam my name is furqan altaf ,i am canadian of saudia arabian decent, i am currently a finanice collage student and am 19 years old i have had an interest in trading since i was 6 (guess i watch wall street the moive one to many times) I have been doing jobs and penny pinching for 9 years now getting my first job working for cash as an extra hand at a convenient store and it took me till last month to save up a large enough amonunt of money with which i can profitably start trading with in my personal trading account and realise adequate profits if i trade properly. I have been investing since the age of 13 howver i was with a candian bank that allow you to purchase their stock first hand its called td canada and i made about 6 k them however i am not sure what i am to do in a personally manged account as i want to make that my primary source of income and dont know more than the basic of trading, I have done otehr programs before which taught me the basic but i didi not see unbelieveable results, i howver didi not feel horrble as i only paid a fraction of what the program was worth through groupon. I as of right now need guidence to my goal of making tradingm a life style chocie replacing it as my primary income earner and incresing my portfolio at some point during my life make it to my 10 figure goal, but thats beside the point, I am emeiling you because i dont know what to do i dont have the funds as you know due to my age to dish out a heaft amouth of money only for it to not work and am very skectial of any service offering anything as majority of them are scams you look geniune which is why i am try to contact you. I head that you offer a free paper trading service where you give stock picks and peopl have made decent profits if thats truce could you tell me how to access that just so i can be sure to see if your picks are profitable for me before i dish out somthing major also whats that about the pay as you go. I will really appreciate a reply. My number is 416 831 3883, and my email is furqan.altaf@hotmail.com.

FURQAN ALTAF
FURQAN ALTAF
February 25, 2015 6:33 pm
Reply to  Adam Mesh

also would you offer any kind of discount or any accomodation as i am looking for an actual mentor might sound corny, but i am looking for a mentor. Can i contact you personally for help or no ?

ps pls say yes

FURQAN ALTAF
FURQAN ALTAF
February 28, 2015 2:42 pm
Reply to  Adam Mesh

thanks adam mesh you have been very helpful , very nice individual really cares for his the average joe, He does not lie teats people like family.

davsal2006
davsal2006
December 24, 2015 11:37 am

Hi Adam,

what about your “Full Contact Trading”?
I am being emailed about this.

Anyone joint this?

David

Bryan
Bryan
August 22, 2016 12:30 pm

From what I see the “Full Contact Trading” is a system based on a book you can buy on amazon.com for $13 about reptiles

Stephanie Sherman
August 22, 2016 1:36 pm
Reply to  Bryan

Hi Bryan – thanks for the comment. The Full Contact Trading System is a book for those looking to begin trading in the stock market. It is not a book about reptiles. Thanks again for the comment, hope that helps. If you need further help feel free to email me at stephanie.com

Mike
Mike
May 26, 2017 11:35 am

I just realized that I have been scammed

Adam Mesh
May 26, 2017 2:14 pm
Reply to  Mike

Hey Mike,

I used to get upset if someone like yourself came on here and wrote something like this but now I use it as an opportunity.

You see, we have successfully worked with thousands upon thousands of subscribers so I should know, percentage wise, that there will always be times where someone is not happy.

It’s an amazing opportunity to self evaluate and either confirm we are doing what we need to do or improve.

In this case, I could not be prouder of my team and the way this was handled.

You signed up for a one on one coaching program.

Your coach called you and you let him know you were trying to do your session on an iPad.

He suggested a computer would be better.

Your computer wasn’t working and you became frustrated.

He tried to help and you became belligerent at my coach because your computer would’t work.

The coach was Michael Honig who is the nicest guy I’ve ever met and to that point someone who’ve I’ve never heard be argumentative in the 10+ years we have worked together.

He calmly said that the conversation wasn’t productive and perhaps you speak later.

Then Josh from my office called to see if everything was okay and you yelled “you are a scam” and hung up on him.

Then you went on here and said “I have been scammed.”

Perhaps, (hey Travis!), stock gumshoe should have a little due diligence before allowing people to write ridiculous things on here but that would hurt their search and lower subscribers and be and for business. In that sense it becomes a vehicle for all those credible and not.

Any how, I attempted to call you and you said, you want your money back.

I said no problem, but why did you become so angry and why did you say we are a scam?

You said, “well, I’ll remove it when I get my money back.”

Your money has been refunded but no need for you to remove this.

I’m proud of Michael and Josh for how they handled it.

Michael never lost his cool.

Josh called immediately to follow up.

As I said, this used to upset me, but it’ a part of growth.

If someone is reading this and deciding if they should work with me then yes, please know we would prefer not to work with belligerent people.

We have a strong, healthy business with a community that we think of like family.

When AMGN opened down 4 points at 53 on Monday and we owned the 60 puts in our service, the email of excitement and joy had me floating all day!

The testimonials on adammesh.com are all unsolicited and well earned.

In fact, we are so real and proud of what we do, we put this special promotion together: http://adammesh.com/accelerator

If you weren’t the real thing you could not do something like that!

I’m a proud owner of the company and I love my team!.

I’m sorry you became frustrated with your iPad and your computer and we’ve all been there.

I’m not mad at you. I just look to learn from every experience and I hope you do too.

While your money has been refunded and it’s best if we don’t work together in the future, I wish you good luck elsewhere.

Please realize the number of people we work with and know that if someone has a bad day and vents on us in a public forum, it’s not a reflection of who we are or what we do.

In fact, we’ve actually grown to the point where I just got this email from my head of digital marketing:

Hey All,

So the following page on adammesh.com is ranked no. 1 on Google for the search terms “how to succeed in the stock market” – a very common phrase

That means when people search how to succeed in the stock market, they look to us

Even on the stock gumshoe site where people go to vent, you can clearly see the majority of community members that say positive things about us.

If anyone wishes to speak to me directly, my number is 212-774-5977 or you can email me at adam.com.

mia
mia
June 26, 2017 4:54 pm

i had a brief go around with the mesh team…
with in the last 8 months.
very how do say kind of put up or shut up mentality.
calls were off the cuff un-staged a lot of excitement, unnecessary hype.
unclear to follow logic and reasoning for me..
was disappointed for the wild recommendations loss of 300/dollars mbg
called too refund within 24 hours of signing b/c of the conference call,
ridiculous nature .
was denied refund encouraged to try another service or at least stay in for allotted time since i was losing 300 anyway.
not impressed/ recommendations were way off the mark

adam mesh
adam mesh
June 26, 2017 5:09 pm
Reply to  mia

This description was a little hard to follow because of the way it was written but I will try to respond. In terms of a “put up or shut up mentality.” That doesn’t sound so bad. I like people to put in the effort and come ready but all questions are encouraged so not sure where that “shut up” idea comes from. As for our webinars, they are the most popular part of our program. “Mia” described them as “un-staged.” That’s true! We do live webinars during market hours and discuss stocks in play at that time. We don’t know what will be in play as it’s happening live so it can’t be staged but who would want it that way?! As far the “unnecessary hype”, I’m not selling anything on these webinars as it’s just for embers. So that’s not hype, that’s pure passion and love of the game. No apologies there either. Bottom line, hundreds of people show up every week for these webinars and participation is off the charts. Can’t please every single person bit that’s not my goal. My goal is to provide the ultimate trading experience for the people that “put up” the effort and participate with us. If anyone is reading this and wants to experience it for themselves, email me: adam.com. Subject: Gumshoe. I will then invite you onto one of these webinars as my guest so you an experience it for yourself. This would be a lot of fun all around! This will be a good test as well to see who’s reading this!