written by reader Anatabloc at GNC Star Scientific

By Cleveland, September 22, 2012

I have been on Anatabloc for two months and it has changed my life completely.

Anatabloc nutraceutical supplement available at GNC Thyroid

Thyroid / Thyroiditis

Overview

In the USA alone over 70 million THYROID prescriptions are written at a value of about $2 billion; it’s the 4th most prescribed prescriptions for any disease. In the USA there are approximately 20 million people being treated for THYROID disease.

How Many Americans Suffer THYROID Disorders?: Statistics Reveal THYROID Disease is Common in the USA http://suite101.com/article/how-many-americans-suffer-thyroid-disorders-a135894#ixzz22I6ImzFP

In early October 2012 Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine is said to be releasing results of a human THYROID study using the dietary supplement Anatabloc. The study is funded in part by the Walton Family Foundation and is being performed in nine (9) clinical sites in Michigan, Texas, New Jersey, Illinois, and Florida.

Human THYROID Study Evaluating the Dietary Supplement Anatabloc in THYROID Health-ASAP (Antabloc Supplementation Autoimmune Prevention)

The American THYROID Association

Falls Church, Virginia. Sep. 19, 2012 The American THYROID Association (ATA) today announced today announced it will honor Paul W. Ladenson, MD, of Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, with the 2012 Lewis E. Braverman Award on Sept. 21 at the 82nd ATA Annual Meeting in Québec City, Québec, Canada. The Lewis E. Braverman Lectureship Award recognizes a member of the ATA who has demonstrated excellence and passion for mentoring fellows, students, and junior faculty and has a long history of productive THYROID research.

“While advancing his own body of research, Dr. Ladenson has become widely respected as one of endocrinology’s most thoughtful and trusted mentors, making him an outstanding choice for the 2012 Lewis E. Braverman Lectureship Award,” said ATA President James A. Fagin, MD, of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. “Countless fellows and trainees have benefited from the opportunity to work directly with Dr. Ladenson over the years and have gone on to assume leadership positions in the field of endocrinology at various universities, research institutes, and within the ATA.”

Dr. Ladenson holds several distinguished positions at Johns Hopkins University, where he is the John Eager Howard Professor of Endocrinology, and Professor of Medicine, Pathology, Oncology, Radiology and Radiological Science. He is also director of the Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism and a Distinguished University Professor.

Dr. Ladenson’s research interests include applications of THYROID hormone analogues for treatment of cardiovascular disease, novel approaches to THYROID cancer diagnosis and management, and health economic analyses related to THYROID patient care. Currently, Dr. Ladenson is investigating effects of the nutritional supplement anatabine on autoimmune thyroiditis.

Note that at a meeting at the Roskamp Institute ( http://www.digplanet.com/wiki/Roskamp_Institute) in June 2011, Dr. Ladenson stated that, “aside from RCP-006 (anatabine – now Anatabloc™ at GNC) there is no known compound that stops thyroiditis.”

Background of Anatabloc

If you’re not familiar with research history of Anatabloc™ here you go: A quick history of ‘tobacco’ research; in 2004 Dr. Paul Ladenson, Director of the Division of Endocrinology at Johns Hopkins conducted studies among a group of flight attendants and found reduction of thyroiditis / Hashimoto’s disease related to inhalation of second hand cigarette smoke.

Next in the timeline, Founder of Anatabloc Jonnie Williams determined that one of the 4000 chemicals in tobacco /nicotine, namely anatabine, reduced the urge to smoke. What Star found was that the anatabine-based compound had many/now hundreds, of other beneficial effects. A central part of the Anatabine (that evolved into Anatabloc™) narrative occured when Jonnie Williams wife developed severe THYROID disease facing serious THYROID surgery because of his advanced thyroiditis.

Famously devoted to her, Williams arranged for his wife to be treated by one of the top THYROID specialists in the world, Dr. Patrizio Caturegli. Caturegli studied with internationally known Italian endocrinologist professor Aldo Pinchera of the University of Pisa. Today, Caturegli is associate professor of pathology, endocrinology and immunology at Johns Hopkins.

William’s wife had already developed THYROID nodules. At that point, surgery was necessary and scheduled 30 days out. Williams told Caturegli about the anatabine supplement. Caturegli suggested that there would be no harm in her trying the product. She did. The fibrosis reversed and the surgery was canceled. Her condition has continued to improve, and Williams reports that she is completely free of the symptoms of THYROID disease.

Johns Hopkins later became very interested and they began their THYROID research. A surging accumulation of confirming data began to occur largely from the Roskamp Institute (http://www.michaelmullan.org/blog.html), conducting research using anatabine on Alzheimer’s disease, gastroenterology, rheumatology, cancer, auto-immune diseases (lupus), and cardio-atherogenesis (the process of atheromatous plaque development in arteries), among other conditions.

About Anatabloc at GNC

Anatabloc® leverages the body’s natural process for regulating its own inflammation using anatabine, a naturally-occuring compound found in some plants, combined with Vitamin A and D3 to help the body to avoid excessive creation of inflammation. Pre-clinical studies have shown that this combination inhibits pro-inflammatory pathways, thereby helping maintain lower levels of inflammation.

Anatabloc is a dietary supplement for anti-inflammatory support of the immune system. Since many disorders, like coronary artery disease, diabetes, asthma, Alzheimer’s, and rheumatoid arthritis, are caused by chronic low-level inflammation, Anatabloc is a potential preventative treatment for these diseases.

Anatabine is a naturally-occurring alkaloid, found in eggplant, peppers, green tomatoes, tobacco, potatoes, and a variety of other plants and vegetables in the Solanaceae family. Anatabloc® stimulates a natural body process to promote a healthy inflammatory response.

What is Anatabloc®?
Anatabloc® is a supplement that contains 1 milligram of anatabine base, 500 units of Vitamin A and 40 units of Vitamin D3.

No prescription required
Because Anatabloc® is a dietary supplement, it does not require a prescription.

How often do I take it?
For best results take two tablets/lozenges three times daily

Key article about heart attacks and strokers and inflammation

WSJ article of September 3 , 2012 here http://on.wsj.com/Sh9dCX

Website: http://anatabloc.com/home/

Background: http://anatabloc.com/the-science/

KEY VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND ANATABLOC

Anatabloc radio advertisement featuring pro football player Jeremy Shockey. ”I feel better than I’ve felt in years!” He says he feels like he is 26 again.When you are taking Anatabloc you feel like you are much younger than you are.

Radio clip Doctor

“TURN BACK THE CLOCK WITH ANATABLOC !” Fred Couples

Who is Fred Couples? http://anatabloc.com/tag/british-open/

Fred Couples — His C Reactive Protein levels (an inflammation marker measured by blood tests) dropped from 6.5 to 0.8, according to his interview on ESPN’s The Morning Drive

Pro Golfer Fred Couples

TV news report on Anatabloc

Few Testimonies on Anatabloc and Thyroid

· THYROID Study– By fyreball27 . 7 months ago . Permalink

So I armed my sis with a bunch of info to take to her THYROID doctor (where she was headed to get her next prescription for low performance THYROID)…told her she might have a tough time getting him to read it all but to at least ask what he thinks. She said he was shocked to hear that she knew about Antabloc/Anatabine because he has been in talks with Dr. Ladenson at Johns Hopkins to participate in a THYROID study–which she unfortunately didn’t qualify for (much to her chagrin, she was hoping to get the product for free) but for the study they are apparently looking for new patients who haven’t yet been treated…anyway, he recommended that she try it, and he would test her levels again in a month to see what kind of difference there was. Pretty COOL!! [My sis, who won’t take the dang time to read the info, has also been somewhat skeptical of this ”supplement”…while she surprised her doctor by brining it up with him, she was equally surprised by the fact that he not only knew about it but was also going to be in a study for it!! Guess BIG SIS knows what she’s talking about!!! WOOHOO!!! :)

· THYROID results when taking Anatabloc By martinduong339 . 11 months ago . Permalink

Someone posted this here http://www.facebook.com/Anatabloc?sk=wall Lynn Oliver Just wanted to share some amazing results. I have been battling THYROID disorders for over 10 years. I am 50 years old eat healthy, exercise everyday 1 hour of cardio 6 days a week and weights. I have been told by 2 different dentists that my body is attacking the roots of my teeth.. hence autoimmune disorders as is THYROID disease. My past two blood results for my thryoid were as follows: thryoid antibodies normal is 0-60 U/ml. my first result was 2720.5 U/ml, several months later they were 3655 U/ml.. I started taking Anatabloc 10 tablets a day for 16 days. I already had an appointment with my Dr. and asked if she could retest me and explained what I’ve been taking. She just called me with my blood work… my THYROID antibodies are now 300 U/ml… In just 16 days they decreased 3,355 U/ml. please share this with your friends and family who have any autoimmune disorders.. ie thryoid, diabetes, arthritis… the list is endless.

· THYROID Testimonial from Facebook By rkruzick . 9 months ago . Permalink

I thought I would post this before it was taken down from the Facebook page……yet another reason I will stay long. Lynn Oliver I’ve posted before about my thryoid and it was taken off. since than I have given it to my relatives all for different ailments and have had remarkable success. To recap my THYROID antibodies were 2720.5U/ml ( normal range is 0-60 U/ml) 6 months later they were 3655.6 U/ml.. Took anatabloc 10 a day was on it for 16 days and I was due for another blood test. My antibodies were 300 U/ml… WOW.. …

· THYROID Testimonial from Facebook – rest of message By thearun . 9 months ago . Permalink . Go to topic

”I’ve posted before about my thryoid and it was taken off. since than I have given it to my relatives all for different ailments and have had remarkable success. To recap my THYROID antibodies were 2720.5U/ml ( normal range is 0-60 U/ml) 6 months later they were 3655.6 U/ml.. Took anatabloc 10 a day was on it for 16 days and I was due for another blood test. My antibodies were 300 U/ml… WOW.. waiting for my blood results.. Next gave it to my daughter who was having panic attacks, slight depression.. she was on 6 a day and felt like she couldn’t sleep. She dropped her dosage to 3 a day and after one week called me and said ” Mom I actually feel happy”. She has since had only 1 panic attack that was very brief. she is 5’9” weighs 136 lbs. Now the mother in law has major OCD. I urged her to take it and she finally did. 3 a day. after about 1 week she spoke with me about how ”calm” she is, she does not need to check things. ie door locked, stove shut off etc.. we are talking about someone who needs an hour to leave her house!! Her words ” I can look at it and tell myself I don’t need to check it ” she is about 5’4” maybe weighs 130. Next up the hubby who would get up in the middle of the night 4-5 times to use the bathroom.. yes over 50.. got to love that prostate… he started taking 4 a day he is 6ft. weighs 222lbs. He is only getting up 1 time now. He is going to increase dosage to 6 a day to see if that will eliminate the 1 bathroom break so that he may get a full night sleep. will keep you posted

“Another item in closing: Eight years ago I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been treated for the disease since then. I just received my lab results back from my internist. My THYROID Stimulating Hormone test was 1.84, the lowest reading in 8 years and down from 6.29 (hypothyroidism) when I began my treatment. Since I began taking Anatabloc last year my TSH has fallen from 3.3 to the new low of 1.84.”

Izof_texas
Izof_texas
7 years ago

Well done.

FiftyFour
FiftyFour
7 years ago

I am taking 6 Anatabloc everyday for 1 full year and I have never felt better. I can attest to feeling a lot younger than my years. No doubt because all arthritis pain is gone from my hands and my hips. No more allergy symptoms either. I don’t know how that’s possible but it’s true.
It’s hard for me now to see someone and not think about how Anatabloc would improve their health and wellness as it has for me. The

aspurlock
aspurlock
7 years ago

Anyone have any comments for Anatabloc and Diabetes?

Not a doc but I can read
Not a doc but I can read
7 years ago
Reply to  aspurlock

Albert,
Anatabloc works wonders in down regulating systemic inflammation by decreasing NF-kB activity better than any other pharmaceutical according to Roskamp Institute studies. WWWeb search “Diabetes NF-kB” and I think you’ll agree decreasing NF-kB signalling is a good thing giving your body a fighting chance at healing itself .

Jez
Jez
7 years ago
Reply to  aspurlock

Search for STAR SCIENTIFIC and “FLINT” study

Adam Reynard
Adam Reynard
7 years ago

My sister has lupus and diabetes and reports that she has had lower blood sugar readings. She has only been on Anatabloc for a month and a half. Taking two at a time under the tongue is key and body weight is important to have many you take.

See this write-up

Adam Reynard
Adam Reynard
7 years ago

This is such an interesting series of posts on Anatabloc I thought I would share:

From the Yahoo board:

• a doctor’s opinion
By drdlw2 . Mar 15, 2012 8:15 PM . Permalink
I have been following the board for several months after being introduced to Anatabloc at the end of Novemeber. I have taken 6-8 per day and have made many interesting observations. Initally, after about 3-5 days I noticed that the variable amount of cervical neck pain I usually experience (a common affliction for microsurgeons) was diminshed about 50%. I also noticed my craving for caffiene, as well as any caffeine withdrawl headache, was essentially gone. However, what is more remarkable is that as I continued on the supplement I began to notice that I gained further benefits. By 3-4 weeks my cervical neck pain had reduced to zero, and I began to notice my exercise stamina and energy increased. Now with a full 3 months-plus of treatment, I can say unequivically that the Anatabloc has reduced normal post exercise soreness to near zero, and removed virtually all my usual lower extremity pain/stiffness (I am 44) that I felt in my hips and
• knees. During a recent ski trip I noticed that I would not feel sore after a full day of skiing (black/double black/mogul runs), and more remarkably I would ski down a long mogul run without needing to stop, when usally I would make 3-4 stops on that particular run(this is the same exact run I have done 40-50 times a year for a decade). I have given it to various friends and family for various aliments with success (most notably for migraine headaches), as well as general aches and pains. In summary: the Pros: From my experience and direct observation-will work for 70-90% of people for any basic chronic soreness, stiffness, back ache. I also believe it helps with sinusitis/allergy symptoms. It has been remarkable regarding my wife’s migraines as well as one other individual we know personally who has tried it. Furthermore, at least 80-90% of people who have tried it have decided to stay with it (a good omen for future sales numbers)…..it seems to provide sort of an intangible benefit (maybe due to it’s mild antidepressive effect). No reported side effects from the cohort of 10-15 people I have direct experience with. the Cons: the main one is cost, at $100/mo. it is a bit steep for the masses to incorporate as a treatment without solid medical study/proof and medical backing (which I believe to be inevitable, but will take quite some time….likely months to a year and half). Also, there will be a certain portion of the population who are non-responders to the drug (as is the case with all drugs). Also, not all conditions will be affected such as structural joint problems (I have a mild rotator cuff issue in my shoulder which has not responded—I know it to be structural and non-inflammed so it makes sense it wouldn’t change with Anatabloc. I could go on and on in my role as a doctor on my theories, observations and predictions, but will leave it at that for now. In summary: Based on my experience as an MD (who also is heavily involved in pharamceutical clinical research), Antabloc is a drug/supplement that will play a role in many people’s lives for years to come. Whether it takes off this year or over a couple years remains to be seen. This will mainly depend on the success of the trials and how quickly the studies enroll, complete and the data analyzed. I also believe for it to be a real blockbluster, the price per bottle will have to come down a bit. But I assume you make more profit from selling 1,000 times more bottles at half the price. I final note to anyone like me who takes the Anatabloc….can you now imagine your life without it? As my friend once said, “if I found out the company was going to go out of business, I would find a way to buy as much Anatabloc as I could before they did!”
• Re: Anatabloc and Cold/Flu Impact
By drdlw2 . Apr 4, 2012 3:20 PM . Permalink . Go to topic
I forgot to mention… my wife takes the anatabloc (less than me, only 6 a day)….only had a milder/partial form of the flu-no fever just GI upset, one of my kids takes the Anatabloc intermittently (one tab most days) and only caught a basic cold and didn’t miss school, the other two kids don’t really take the anatabloc and both had high fevers and missed school for a week.
• Re: new order #
By drdlw2 . Mar 22, 2012 5:46 PM . Permalink . Go to topic
Also, if you do regular workouts or strenuous activites, you may notice improved stamina and significantly improved muscle recovery, I know I have.

• Re: No Placebo Effect for my Doberman
By drdlw2 . Mar 29, 2012 4:43 PM . Permalink . Go to topic
We have an eight year old Cavalier King Charles who has a history of brain surgery and resulting neurologic condition. She limps badly after any bit of exercise. We have been giving her one Antabloc two times a day. No limping for several weeks (took about a week to kick in). Also she was able to jump up onto the couch on only a very rare instance (once or twice a month)….now on the Bloc, she can jump up herself many times per day. Hard to stipulate the placebo effect there. Pet owners in general spare NO expense when taking care of their dogs….I’d say there is a huge market for this in the pet care realm!

Re: a doctor’s opinion By drdlw2 . May 10, 2012 11:47 AM . Permalink . Go to topic
Still enjoying Anatabloc, with more friends and patients who are also finding its benefits. Thanks for asking.

New order number Face Cream
By drdlw2 . Sep 10, 2012 11:51 AM . Permalink
I just ordered a jar of the face cream. Order #: A2012594677250 Order Date: 2012-09-1…
I just ordered a jar of the face cream.

Order #:

A2012594677250

Order Date:

2012-09-10 11:42

My plan is to use it only on one side of my face for a while, then see if I or anyone else notices a difference…………

wes R
wes R
7 years ago

I began taking Anatabloc after 6 weeks of Bronchitis that didn’t respond to any treatment. I thought if Anatabloc could eliminate inflammation, the production of mucus would be eliminated. Within 4 days all signs of Bronchitis and wheezing were gone and haven’t returned. I was amazed by the results.

Elizabeth Mokrzecki
Elizabeth Mokrzecki
7 years ago

My husband had thyroid cancer some time ago, and C. Everett Koop referred his family to Dr. Lewis Braverman!, now at Boston Univ Medical Center. My husband visits Dr. Braverman once a year, and has another endocrinoligist Beatrix Tendler at UConn Health. She attended this conference in Quebec and brought my husband’s file on the chance she might be able to discuss my husband with Dr. Braverman! My husband had an appointment with Dr. B Tendler yesterday and she told him what she discussed with Dr. B. I have to believe as this post says that the Quebec conference did just happen, and there is likely a Dr. Lewis Braverman award just given out to the doctor at Johns Hopkins. Since Anatabloc is Star Scientific, I have to believe that the product is also the same as Star Scientific “CigRX”, sold on Amazon for anti smoking (a tobacco derivative), and anti inflammation. I bought Cig Rx at $79.95 for a large amount. My back and knees stopped aching. Then I bought Star Scientific stock (Stsc I think) for under 4 bucks a share. I believe the lengthy post is genuine since it references Dr. Lewis Braverman, and my husband has been his patient and study subject for years. I will print this gumshoe gift and have my husband read it.

Adam Reynard
Adam Reynard
7 years ago

Dr. Paul Ladenson of John Hopkins comment:

“It is remarkable that dietary supplementation is able to help lower the thyroid antibody activity. To see antibodies that may have been elevated for years beginning to come down in a significant way after three months of supplementation is exciting. Given the rate of decline over three months, it is quite reasonable to expect that the effect may continue with longer use, which has already been observed in individual cases. I look forward to following subjects over a longer period in order to establish how profound and clinically meaningful the effect is going to be. The thyroglobulin levels in some patients returned entirely to normal in this three month study.”

Star Scientific, Inc./Rock Creek Pharmaceuticals Report Positive Initial Results of ASAP Human Thyroid Health Study Showing Benefits in Immune System Support

GLEN ALLEN, Va., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ ̵