written by reader Ultimate Wealth Report

By gina, February 7, 2013

Has anyone subscribed to the Ultimate Wealth Report from Newsmax and written by James Rickards and Bob Wiedemer? This seems to be a new publication and I wonder if anyone has any thoughts about it. How would you rate it? It’s being highly advertised but I wonder if they’re just using scare tactics. Any thoughts would be very appreciated.
Thanks.
Regina

Jeff Cooper
Jeff Cooper
January 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Here it is again folks. A secret, magical biblical code to investing. Send your money to Sean and he’ll reveal this secret, magical biblical code to you. But you must send him your money first. Shhh! It’s a secret. And it’s magical. And it’s a code found in the Bible. Send Sean your money and he’ll tell you what it is. Remember to send your money to him first. He can’t reveal the secret, magical Biblical code to you without your money. http://w3.newsmax.com/newsletters/uwr/video_money_codea.cfm?p=n&promo_code=141D8-1&gclid=CP6p6PvV1roCFUlp7AodQxAAcw

Danny Smith
Danny Smith
February 4, 2014 5:58 pm

I like Seans chart analysis but most of his picks are from foreign companies and he almost never brings up current events that are happening with the companies. Its almost always on the premise that “these are multi billion dollar companies that aren’t going anywhere”. Well that doesn’t exclude the fact that they may be seriously mismanaging resources and are awful for shareholders even if they are “cheap” with a very low “P/E”. In fact most of his current picks in the Ultimate Wealth Report are serious losers over the course of 2013 which was really hard to do since the S&P 500 saw a record 30% gain.

In summary he’s awesome on chart analysis and sentiment but has a clear bias towards foreign companies and doesn’t present any current events or future prospects for the company except that “we’re in a 5 wave and this is the 5th wave so it must go up from here.”

Frank
Frank
January 11, 2016 6:09 pm
Reply to  Danny Smith

You hit the nail on the head, his Elliott wave chart reading sounds great but every stock I bought well below the at or under price, I still lost my shirt.

Greg Andrews
Greg Andrews
February 10, 2014 12:27 am

Hey Scott and Ken —

Thanks for your on point, responsive comments about Ultimate Wealth.

One more question: Have you — or has anyone else — actually made a profit following Sean’s recommendations? Buying and selling the stocks he recommends when he recommends doing it?

Thanks again —

Robert
Robert
March 24, 2014 4:26 pm
Reply to  Greg Andrews

I’m looking at Sean Hyman’s Ultimate Wealth Report Vol.2 No. 8/ August 2013.
Re: VALE Entry Date 27-Sept-12 Enter Price $ 18.22 Todays Price 3/24/14 $ 13.19
In his commodities Portfolio he has 20 picks in Vol.2 No. 8/ August 2013.
17 out of 20 are losers.
Loses range from -2.01% to -59.27%.
I like the guy and his vedio presentation but the results speak for themselves.
Robert

Sandi
Sandi
May 9, 2015 12:57 pm
Reply to  Robert

I have lost a serious amount of money as a direct result of recommendations from Sean Hyman. He said that VALE would fall to around $11 before it would then surge upward. It’s currently sitting between $7-$8 and despite asking Newsmax for a refund within a couple of days of being relentlessly pestered by email, suddenly I never heard from them again. So they have my initial trusting payment for shoddy subscriptions and for questionable advice from a ‘missionary man’. Shame on you Mr. Hyman!

maxx
maxx
May 10, 2015 6:52 pm
Reply to  Sandi

What do you expect, Newsmax just passes lies about more than info. If I read s/t on Newsmax I can pretty well be sure it is a lie or at best a shading of truth to get whatever silly point they want to tout or sell.

John
John
June 4, 2015 1:34 pm
Reply to  Sandi

Sandi, VALE is a position which has not yet received a recommendation to sell from UWR In other words, we don’t yet have the entire story. Every position I’ve taken and subsequently sold following recommendation i’ve made 12 to 20% or more. I own VALE and believe that this will be the case with this company as well. Vale is a Brazilian metallurgy company and both metal prices as well as the Brazilian market and currency are on the rise. Vale is the largest world iron ore miner and with demands from the East and other reasons has strong future growth prospects. I expect that by the time it is appropriate to sell I’ll make in the 20-30% on this stock, I only which I had the funds to be more invested in it.

frank
frank
January 12, 2016 9:55 pm
Reply to  John

Hi John, Hows VALE working out for you, I lost 80 percent on it. it is now under 3, so there you have it, another looser courtesy of SEAN HYMEN from the Ultimate looser report. I trusted him and his eliotte wave BS aswell, and lost most of my 30,000.00 that I invested in his pics. At the end of the day it is my fault because I trusted him. News Max is disgusting,
they should have bench marks that have to be met by these guys, but what do they care they still get our money. The only news letter I follow now is the DIVIDEND MACHINE by Bill Spetrino. Doing really well with that.

hendrixnuzzles