written by reader Billionaire’s Portfolio

By kurt, March 28, 2013

Anyone know anything about William Meade and his billionaire portfolio?

Thanks

garryp
garryp
7 years ago

ditto that question Re: Billionaire’s Portfolio

fran
fran
7 years ago

anyone want to split the cost of it?

aftermath
aftermath
7 years ago
Reply to  fran

Was just looking at this guy today as well. Anyone know anything about this guy or his service?

lloyd
lloyd
5 years ago
Reply to  fran

Did you invest in billionaire portfolio. Will Meade?
Noticed your post on stockgumshoe over a year ago

Thanks

Marty
Marty
4 years ago
Reply to  fran

Hi Fran, are you still subscribed to Billionaire’s Investor? Is it worthwhile? If so, I would be interested in sharing the cost. Marty

Michael H.
Michael H.
7 years ago

I’m tempted to try it for a year and then cancel if it’s not worth it.

Jeff Sawyer
Jeff Sawyer
7 years ago
Reply to  Michael H.

I have also heard of this newsletter recently and am interested in how effective it is. I have also heard it can be used on a trial basis for 1 month.

Inquisitive
Inquisitive
7 years ago

In answer to Fran, yes I would be willing to split the cost. Let me know.

fran
fran
6 years ago
Reply to  Inquisitive

fran . vasquez at yhoo …hit me up to split cost

FloridaInvestor
FloridaInvestor
7 years ago

Hey guys,

I have been a subscriber to the BP newsletter for about 3 months ago. I can assure you this is not a pump and dump newsletter. Although I have only been paper trading his picks…a lot of his picks are well known companies. His strategy is very sound and when you look at his mode of operation, I think you will be impressed and feel like you are dealing with someone definitely legit. As far as why would he sell a newsletter and not just keep the info to himself…I have no idea…but if you look into the Billionaire’s he follows into a stock, it checks out every time. I will admit his free blog does come across as ‘cocky’ when he points out how well his picks are doing, but in the end I like the ‘hand holding’ process involved.
Hope the feedback helps. I only felt compelled to reply when I saw the ‘pump and dump’ comment above. He doesn’t recommend penny stocks…and he clearly displays his pick when they were bought sold return etc…I figure if a Billionaire is involved with the stock and holds a large position, there is a reason they are the Billionaires and we are not lol.

Trader
Trader
7 years ago

I agree with what FloridaInvestor said, I started a few months back and I have been very pleased so far.

This was a post he did about why he is offering this service:

Yes, there is definitely a little bit of over-the-top to him, but that’s only on his blog. His newsletters that he and his partner send out are very professional and they go into detail about each pick as well as insight on the market as a whole. Just about every time they have been spot on. The stocks picked have specific catalysts targeted, it’s not just blindly holding on to a stock and hoping it goes up. Since starting in August of last year the whole portfolio is up over 35%, and it wasn’t even fully invested until the last few months of that year as the picks were getting lined up. I have managed to catch the tail end and I’m up 16% in just a few months. While nothing is guaranteed, I really like the approach and the focus on scenarios with asymmetrical risk where even if the company picked was to go under, they could sell off their assets and still come near or higher than the buy in price, while the upside can be two or three times the value or higher. In my experience these guys are legit, it is a great service, and worth your consideration.

kvfhg
kvfhg
6 years ago
Reply to  Trader

Anyone else has feedback on the BP experience? Is it worth the $?

prosperite
prosperite
6 years ago

Hi Fran. I’d like to split the cost with you too. I’ll send you an email.

prosperite
prosperite
6 years ago

Hello all. If anyone wants to split up the subscription cost of _Billionaire Portfolio_, please send me an email: dsm1958.jrk@gmail.com.
Thanks.
David

iralaufer
iralaufer
5 years ago

Just got into this blog for the first time although I’ve been a StockGum member for several months.
Is the Billionaire Portfolio still in existence and is anyone here still in it….
thanks ..
iRA

đź‘Ť 113
Howard
Howard
4 years ago
Reply to  iralaufer

No indication from their website that they aren’t still operating. I’m considering it, esp after finding a May 2014 Barron’s article about Billionaire Portfolio with this: “Moreno’s [[one of the Bill. Port. cofounders]] backtest shows that $100,000 invested in iBillionaire Index stocks in 2005 would have grown to $260,180 today compared to $175,620 for the S&P 500. Neither backtest really spans enough market cycles to draw conclusions about future performance. But following some of the smartest investors into some of America’s most successful companies? Not exactly a wild-eyed idea.”

tommy
tommy
4 years ago

any one have any new insights to billionaire portfolio? I am willing to split cost as well if someone is interested.

billfishkin
4 years ago
Reply to  tommy

Same here

Marty
Marty
4 years ago
Reply to  tommy

Tommy, are you satisfied subscriber? If so, I am interested in sharing costs. Marty

Abs 1990