written by reader PETROSONIC ENERGY (PSON)

By Anonymous Questions, April 10, 2013

Have you looked into:
PETROSONIC ENERGY (PSON) with a GameChanger ”sonic reactor that converts previously unusable
heavy oil into oil that can flow freely through pipelines”.
Tobin Smith in an 8X10in 20-page folder

Tom Tinacci
Tom Tinacci
April 10, 2013 9:22 pm

After doing a bit of research on the processes of extracting heavy oil out of the ground, it is definitely not for the pennystock/microcap exploratory oil companies.
There is a good deal of equipment, and resources need to bring it up. There are large tracts of land in our most northern states, Montana being one of them, that contain this heavy crude.If the big boys thought it was economicaly viable to drill for this thick, viscous tar like stuff , they would be there , but they know better,. So all these little scamming oil companies promote their huge finds, and try to sucker in investors that don’t know better

whatch
whatch
April 10, 2013 9:43 pm

This company reminds me of one that I’m being pumped to buy now (PUNL), A gaming retail company turned gold mining operation in Nevada. Funny how this so called monster that was supposed to explode today actually dropped about 23% today. When I sow the sheets on them I said no thanks.

Tom Tinacci
Tom Tinacci
April 10, 2013 10:28 pm

If you think its too good to be true Caveat Emptor

jamalsbury
jamalsbury
April 11, 2013 5:29 am

I’m fairly new at trading, having been given stock as a child and pretty much blindly collected dividends over the years (decades, lol). And yes, I’ve fallen for a few of these scams but never invest more than I can “afford” to lose. But I did some research on PSON and it seemed to have some upside and it managed to more than double in price in the 1+ month that I’ve owned it… until it dropped back down to $1 yesterday after you identified it as a scam. Please be careful–many of the people who hype penny stocks are greedy pond scum who have sold their souls to the devil & they pimp themselves out for the money & I have no problem w/that characterization–but a warning about the risks of penny stocks in general, detailing the specific weaknesses of the particular stock in question would have sufficed instead of automatically labeling it as a “pump & dump.” I generally trade long, but trying to survive on Social Security Disability… well, selling PSON w/$100 profit would not have been a bad thing for me; even though that may sound like peanuts to everyone else, it’s about 2 weeks of peanuts (i.e., food) for me. Having been screwed by the Devil myself, I understand your cynicism, but a penny stock CAN occasionally amount to something (even if the company resorts to using Satan to raise capital); don’t underestimate your influence on the value of these stocks & please think about how “little” investors might be affected before automatically dismissing a stock as a scam. 🙂

FarmGirl
FarmGirl
April 11, 2013 5:55 am

#8 Don S – if the promotion does NOT have the stock name and symbol, it isn’t a pump and dump. Usually just an overstated tease to get you to subscribe.

Very rarely, a legitimate newsletter will give you the name and symbol in their solicitation, in hopes you will subscribe for the follow-ups or for other ideas they cover. New World Investor has done this from time to time.

It is sad to see Toby stoop to these levels. NBT is his company. There’s no way to rebuild your reputation after doing this kind of thing.

ray somerville