written by reader UK resident interested in trading US stocks

by Anonymous Questions | July 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Hello, I live in the UK and would like subscribe , but before I do, I would like to know, please, the name of a USA Trading Firm that will allow me to buy and sell USA Shares and Penny (Over the Counter) Shares. I was looking at E*Trade, but can’t workout if it handles OTC shares. Please remember I live in the UK NOT the USA

Thank You

Source URL: https://www.stockgumshoe.com/2013/07/microblog-uk-resident-interested-in-trading-us-stocks/

What These Icons Mean