written by reader How can I get 10,000 to 1 leverage Weiss & LArson.

By vennerip, August 22, 2013

Weiss had this new video it is an interest rate instrument its being pushed with a new service. $100 bucks, no risk and 10,000 to one leverage. What is it? He di give a 1-1, 2-1 and 3-1 leverage ETF in the video. I haven’t figured this out and I wondered if anyone did see this. I belive they are correct in their assumptions.

Jeff B
Jeff B
August 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Weiss has a long and consistent history of hyping investments that end up losing lots of money. Be careful.

Edward S says
Edward S says
August 23, 2013 10:44 pm

I have been following Weiss news letter for 20 years. He has been right on the button, Sometimes it takes a fews years to transpire. He predicted the last 2 market crashes 2 years before it happened. I have also been trying to figure out what this 10,000.00 to 1 leverage could be. I can not find anything, it must have to do with the futures market or the forex market,

advantedges
advantedges
August 24, 2013 2:21 am

10,000 to one — thats the rate of return that investors made vs. the performance of Weiss’s “Head in the Sand” approach to investing that we have seen over the years! “Right on the Button,” Edward? Weiss has missed so many opportunities in the Market! Let’s start with the time period from 2009 to NOW! Lets see, that’s over 4 years, and the general market has doubled. Weiss & his croanies have lost their subscribers opportunity as well as big $ with investments like Gold, Silver, Treasuries, Bonds and other negative return (of late) choices.
Simply buying the SPY or the VTI, and investor could have trounced the Weiss Model. Anyone who can put up a portfolio of Weiss investments that have beaten the Market over the past 4, 6 or even 10 years, please produce it.
Let’s see proof that Weiss has a track record.

George Venner
George Venner
August 26, 2013 10:43 am

I have to agree with all of that I see here. We haven’t figured out what the important paper is. I have made money with Larry Edelson and a few out of safe money and some of the other guys but you do have to do your own homework. If its Weiss watchdog rated now that seems to pull out safe investments. I personally Like Martin and his top guys but I wished I didn’t get the spectacular BS and a new service every two weeks like its been recently I just need the idea and the facts to research. In this BS presentation the 3 for 1 etf may be a good play like his gold one but you have to be intouch and pull the plug early to win on these. I did lose my behind on DOG being gready before I learned about the ETF and now I kinda like them. I thank all of you for your replys.

JIWILLIS
JIWILLIS
August 26, 2013 11:45 am

Somehow I did not get notified when their short silver position was deep sixed. ARGH
On a happy note the gold stocks etc have worked out pretty well. Just wish I had gotten an email to get out of the silver short

Mark