written by reader Mayflower Maneuver

By cutaboard2, September 12, 2013

I received a video about the upcoming downfall of our country and the Mayflower Maneuver was the way to protect yourself. Of course you had to subscribe to the service to find out what is. Has any one heard about this latest video from Navellier?
Also True Wealth is touting, The Greatest Currency Trade of the Next Ten Years. Any info about what this is?

Kent
Kent
September 12, 2013 9:42 pm

yes…I would like info, too.

SCOTTY
SCOTTY
October 8, 2013 7:53 pm
Reply to  Kent

I know!!

bvramlow
bvramlow
September 12, 2013 10:01 pm

I am interested in this as well. Maybe a WSD Insider could give us a tip on whether it seems plausible or not.

The redrawn map of the US they are using as a big selling point, obtained from an undisclosed source, could very well be exactly what they say it is, a back up plan in case of financial meltdown. And to be honest, I am glad someone has created a backup plan.

cyd
cyd
September 12, 2013 10:10 pm

I would like more information on the Mayflower Maneuver too.

jeanne
jeanne
September 18, 2013 10:08 am
Reply to  cyd

please send me explanation of mayflower maneuver and how to act on this
thanks

SCOTTY
SCOTTY
October 8, 2013 7:52 pm
Reply to  jeanne

I know what it is everyone!!!!And you are the first lady 2 comment so would you like to know Jeanne? But it is our little secret

SCOTTY
SCOTTY
October 8, 2013 7:53 pm
Reply to  cyd

I know!!!!

advantedges
advantedges
September 13, 2013 12:36 am

Meanwhile, Twitter is going public and the Markets Move ON! If you can’t get in on the IPO, you might want to consider SVVC, The FirstHand Fund for several New Companies. FB and others are already included. It is suggested that SVVC has shares of Twitter, pre-IPO. Correct, Travis?

Tom Dick and Harry
Tom Dick and Harry
September 17, 2013 2:57 pm
Reply to  advantedges

I predicted Google’s success as most did and told everyone I knew to buy all they could. I didn’t have any thoughts or feelings on Facebook. I do however see Twitter going the way of Facebook, the wrong way. Even faster and further taking even more peoples retirements. As for the map and predictions… I see it. Not sure what I can do about it, but I see it. As for believing this is the answer,.. these videos (I’ve seen many also) make me curious and seriously suspicious. Is it just someone else sucking the life out of people selling information? Or, is there some legitimacy to their so called solutions.

LInda
LInda
October 26, 2013 12:26 am

I am a little suspicious of the Mayflower Maneuver. If it’s all going to crash, which I believe could very possibly occur, why does the video try to sell their magazine for a two-year subscription? Since, according to their information, this crash is supposed to occur in November of this year (2013), wouldn’t it be foolish to spend any money on their magazine, and certainly not for a two-year (or more) subscription?

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
September 23, 2013 10:37 am
Reply to  advantedges

Yes, Firsthand Technology Value Fund owns both Facebook and Twitter — each is roughly 10% of the fund’s portfolio. At the moment it’s trading at a slight discount to the last quarterly net asset value: http://www.firsthandtvf.com/index.php?fuseaction=fund.main

Fire
September 13, 2013 8:13 am

Concerning Mayflower Maneuver, After reviewing the video and reviewing there plan here’s my thoughts. They claim America will go bankrupt and they have a map of America and the states gone and other states terminated. At the end of the program they are requesting $49.95 from your credit card only to join a 1 year newsletter. They claim if you invested $100 last year and reinvested you would have $1 million dollars today and if you invested $10,000.00 you would have profited over $8 Million dollars. What good is all that money if the dollar is going to collapse like they tell you right from the beginning and through out the video? It’s just another way to take your hard earned money today and that’s how they get rich… Good Luck.

kkggbb
September 14, 2013 10:12 am
Reply to  Fire

Excellent question. I wondered the same thing. I am quite gullable and did subscribe to the service WITH THE 90 DAY REFUND GUARENTEE. If you have any ideas about where to move US dollars to, I \would be all ears, Thanks, Ken

RAF
RAF
September 17, 2013 10:45 am
Reply to  kkggbb

Ken can you contact me with respect to what you have read? My email is rafdecc@gmail.com
I am frantic over what is happening to America. There are other maps very similar on You Tube. I was angry at first to see someone conjecturing about what will be; however, there are other maps making this forecast. MY QUESTION IS SO WE MAKE MILLIONS WITH THE MAY FLOWER PLAN, THEN WHAT DO YOU DO WITH WORTHLESS DOLLARS?? GOLD AND SILVER ARE THE ONLY STABLE ELEMENTS IN HISTORY.
I live in NJ one of the states that will be eliminated. I have two daughters in NY which is to be eliminated. There will be chaos; the reason for the FEMA Camps.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON. I TRUST NO ONE. HOW CAN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR TOUT CREDIBILITY? HOW CAN GOVT. AS WELL. WE ARE THE SHEEP.

SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW. PLEASE TELL ME. DO I MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE? DO I SELL ANY ASSETS NOW AND BUY GOLD/SILVER.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THANK YOU

RAF

Tom Dick and Harry
Tom Dick and Harry
September 17, 2013 3:35 pm
Reply to  RAF

I am currently living in Poland. I’ve been here 10yrs. Not speaking fluent Polish I have no interest in Polish TV, therefore I spend most of my days in front on the internet watching what is happening at home. The US. I’m a news junkie and come from a conservative perspective. I don’t say republican or democrat anymore. There are no such animals.

I am also a conspiracy analyst. I don’t say theorist because there is no such thing anymore. Too many of them have come to fruition in the last few years. Ie. The Bilderberg group. They denied their existence for years yet now they have their own website with official meeting announcements. “Founded in 1954, Bilderberg is an annual conference designed to foster dialogue between Europe and North America.”

They’ve been around since ’54, the internet has been around since the early 80’s if not the late 70’s and their lastest meetings as shown on their website goes back to 2011. http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/meetings.html.

In a nutshell…
The ultimate goal here is to ‘take back control’ of the people. Before American became a free land of free people all countries and civilizations were controlled and run by families. Kings, Queens, Dictators(families). From the moment there was a ‘free society’ there has been a concerted effort to ‘get those people back under control’ and the final stages are coming to fruition. I don’t need to go into all the individu