written by reader The President’s Private Stock Market

By krowe1, March 31, 2014

this is the title of a letter from Marc Lichtenfeld of the Oxford Club. It concerns something called the Bessemer Trust, which is for really rich folk – but which Lichtenfeld can now get you into for only $11. I am a fairly new investor.

Saul Zendejas
Saul Zendejas
April 6, 2014 4:44 pm

How can I participate in the “Private Market,” with $11? Can I get help to get in?

albert w falke sr
albert w falke sr
May 12, 2014 3:28 pm
Reply to  Saul Zendejas

I’m interested. Need info.

Pete
Pete
June 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Reply to  Saul Zendejas

STOP, STOP people this is a scam to get you to pay $11 bucks for info you can get off line anywhere. Think now if you had something that was paying a bags of cash, would be telling everyone ( ” NO ” )

Karen
Karen
April 14, 2014 5:47 pm

How can i also get into the presidents private stock market

Fran
Fran
April 21, 2014 8:53 pm

How can I get into the presidents private stock market?

rockwater
April 22, 2014 3:07 pm

It is talking about BCD’s . Do you want to know which one?

Lisurps
Lisurps
April 22, 2014 8:46 pm
Reply to  rockwater

Yes, which BCD? (Not that I even know what that is!) I am curious, is this a totally bogus thing, or is there really some kind of President’s Private Stock Market that I can participate in for as little as $11? I got that letter too, the one that is trying to sell me a subscription to the Oxford Paper or something like that. Is it for real?!

Curtis Grothoff
July 7, 2014 1:42 pm
Reply to  Lisurps

I`m studying the private presidents stock market. I believe all is true as far as I`ve gone. I`ll let you know when I get $11.00 to get a position. Thanks to all and Merry Christmas and happy new year. In the meantime check out a new post to youtube and facebook, Stars & Stripes forever(the talking flag) Blessings to all of us!!!!!

Herbert the Frog
Herbert the Frog
April 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Anything that Oxford puts out is a BS come on using their own invented named strategy to attract you. There is no such thing as a “President’s Private Stock Market”. Obama signed a bill allowing some pre IPO shares to be sold and traded privately before they go public.

Nannygoat
Nannygoat
May 8, 2014 5:29 pm

Yes, please do tell! What does this letter recommend? No one’s told us anything yet. You’re all just leaving us hanging!…

Brock
Brock
May 11, 2014 4:16 pm
Reply to  Nannygoat

The President’s Private Stock Market
Is this for real. If so do you have more information available?
Thanks

Steve
Steve
May 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Can I get into the presidents private stock market for$11?

Pete
Pete
June 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Chuckles
Chuckles
August 4, 2014 10:26 pm

It would seem he is talking about Business Development Companies, BDCs.
Easiest way to play is BDCS, an exchange traded fund. Or if you want leverage, buy BDCL. It’s levered 2X.

Mr. Roberts
December 19, 2014 11:17 am
Reply to  Chuckles

Hi Chucles,
Thanks for BDCS & BDCL — have you bought them? Any good gains?

Veronica