written by reader RGDO

By poppajohn, July 3, 2014

Is gumshoe running fo cover on Dr. KSS and RGDO. Took the day off and just lost 60% on RGDO. Probably more by monday. Is it time for DFr. Kss to KSS his *ss goodby?

Alan Harris
Alan Harris
July 3, 2014 6:54 pm

So you were expecting a winner every time….. twat.

David B.
David B.
July 7, 2014 9:43 pm
Reply to  Alan Harris

Given the big dialogue on the meaning of twat and the differences of British English and American English slang I will throw out a term that is used flippantly in the U.S. by many who do not know it’s dictionary meaning–dork. I even hear family members kid each other with the term as if it’s a playful word for “dummy.” It literally means “the penis of a whale.” I always chuckle to myself when I hear people freely use this term.

πŸ‘ 855
dianagrace11
dianagrace11
July 9, 2014 9:35 pm
Reply to  David B.

As will I from now on! : )

πŸ‘ 519
Alan Harris
Alan Harris
July 3, 2014 6:59 pm

KSS uses his knowledge to analyse a bio. That leaves you to do the DD. The decision to sign the cheque is yours alone. Kss didnt lose you 60%……you did. Did you place a stop loss?….I did and got out at $6 ish. RGDO is not dead yet so I can buy twice as many shares for the same money. So tell us; why do you think it wont recover?

sjackson
July 3, 2014 9:21 pm

The class action lawsuit announced today is somewhat concerning.
Perhaps this is typical when shares lose so much…the vultures swoop in.
Would be interested in thoughts from KSS re what might have happened. Typical market over-reaction?….

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
July 3, 2014 10:01 pm
Reply to  sjackson

One can never tell right away whether there’s really anything legally questionable behind the news (like management hiding something), but as a general rule anytime a stock releases bad news and drops by 20-50% or more in a day, there will be lawyers issuing press releases as they troll for plaintiffs for lawsuits. They aren’t all meritless suits — there are, of course, companies that do terrible things and hide mistakes — but most of the time, in my experience, the filed or threatened lawsuits don’t ever amount to much. I’d always worry a lot more about the actual bad news and what the company will do about it than about the lawsuit (in this case, I know absolutely nothing about the company, but Dr. KSS has commented widely today about the specific news and the potential things to look for).

πŸ‘ 16204
arch1
July 4, 2014 3:30 pm

Travis; I totally agree with what you have said here. I might also remind all that the purpose of the infotainment (news) industry is selling … Either a product or a viewpoint. Airtime sold is quite profitable & the more you can instigate controversy the more you are likely to sell. Have you ever noticed how much is spent on political ads?

πŸ‘ 7795
David B.
David B.
July 7, 2014 9:33 pm

Ambulance chasing.
What do you haven when you have 6 divorce and liability attorneys buried up to their necks in sand? Not enough sand…..

πŸ‘ 855
dgcannon
July 3, 2014 9:56 pm

Two investment firms down-graded it today. One with target price of $2.00, the other with at a target price of $1.00. Management has been duplicitous at best. I’m out of this
POS. But rock on guys. Alan can tell you exactly what to do, as FOS as he is. Adios. I told you so. But, good luck to all.

πŸ‘ 28
Alan Harris
Alan Harris
July 28, 2014 5:00 pm
Reply to  dgcannon

Oh lookie….its been $3 recently….Dead in the water??

πŸ‘ 27
Alan Harris
Alan Harris
July 28, 2014 6:31 pm
Reply to  poppajohn

Ha Ha! Cant wait. My past Myron buys are 50% down…… And I thought bio was dodgy !! I guess its all about knowing the sector and keeping your finger on the button….not about the guru. Not sure which of us will be able to afford the pizza….. still we can toss for who does the washing up. πŸ™‚

πŸ‘ 27
miltonmoney
July 4, 2014 10:58 am

You sound like a looser..your mental attitude is all wrong, i lost 60% ,,you must factor that all stocks dont go too plan..plan b must be thought out before putting any stock…PUT your saftey belt on JOHNNY BOY buy a beer & Pie,,,and wait it out…then put a stop loss on when it gets back up……

πŸ‘ 18