written by reader JZ musings

August 26, 2014

This board was set up to consolidate the thoughts/questions/replies from a much appreciated contributor. JZstoxx.
Please respect that he has limited time, so keep it pertinent.
Enjoy all ye who enter here !

tfris
tfris
August 29, 2014 9:15 am

JZ
What are your thoughts on Benitec and what prices would you be looking at to pick up more shares if you are still long.

JZstoxx
JZstoxx
August 29, 2014 9:42 am
Reply to  tfris

Tim can I get back to you in about 7-10 days I have to prepare proposals this labour day long weekend for a biz trip next week
Plus, I would also like to do some further DD

JZstoxx
JZstoxx
August 29, 2014 9:43 am
Reply to  JZstoxx

Please remind me next Friday, ill be back then and will try to help

tfris
tfris
August 29, 2014 9:47 am

Sure, thanks.

c193
c193
August 29, 2014 12:23 pm

Safe travels, JZ. I appreciate all your comments on GILD above. (I haven’t been on the site for the last few days so I haven’t been keeping up!). Everyone have a great holiday!

arch1
August 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Since I may have confused by an episode of frivolity most of our choices in life are binary;
Sink or Swim, Live or Die, Yes or No On or Off,Hold or Sell Perform in the chamber or relinquish the Seat. In practice most choices have modifying circumstances,,,,such as choosing “None of the Above”.

alanS
alanS
August 31, 2014 2:56 am

I was a bit surprised to read Matthew Smith’s SA piece in SA this morning [http://seekingalpha.com/article/2459705-todays-market-red-hot-biotech-and-big-pharma-names-to-watch] arguing that PFE wants ANZ so badly that they will have another go at the acquisition, even with the stakes much higher now. He makes it sound plausible, but I would expect Pfizer to go after more substantial fare than ANZ. Or am I missing something?
PS: I’ve just recently joined this irreverent band of Irregulars, and have found myself seriously outclassed in many respects, so please have patience with my inexperience and ignorance.
Alan Sponberg (aka steviMT)

arch1