written by reader Happy Christmas Dr. KSS, from all us Gummies

December 10, 2014

ksscard

Alan Harris
Alan Harris
December 10, 2014 4:38 pm

Wishing you the Happiest of Christmas holidays Doc. I could easily write 2 chapters on what you’ve brought to my table, but suffice to say…..knowing you has improved my life.
BTW, In your name, I have made a donation to the London Homeless. You da man.
A x

Rosenmeyer
Rosenmeyer
December 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Alan absolutely wonderful effort on your part & kudos on helping others

sandiegojp
December 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Buon Natale
Joyeux Noel
Merry Christmas
Feliz Navidad
That’s it for the languages I know. In any language, however, thank you for being our Wise Man leading us to the Star of Financial Abundance.
May your wishes come true this season., and may they be filled with laughter, giggles and smiles.
A donation will be made to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.

frankw17
December 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Mele Kalikimaka to the good doctor. I’ve learned so much from you, at least as much as
an engineer can. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to understand some of it next year.
Regards,
Frank

Vijay
December 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Enjoy the holidays & take care of yourselves!

Many Thanks!

hipockets
December 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Dr. KSS, you are the most unique among the all of the uniques in the world. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and stories.

May the Spirit of All Things Wise and Wonderful always surround and protect you and your loved ones.

erics
erics
December 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Dr KSS

Your shadow self will be where you will never fall. Your love of your fellow gummies goes selflessly. A Holiday Donationin in your name, is made to the homeless in Coachella Valley, Ca.
Divine Blessings,
Eric

JohnM
December 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Mele Kalikimaka from me, too. And a very happy. prosperous New Year!

👍 1991
KennyG
KennyG
December 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Dr. KSS:
I made reference to this in past threads, but worth repeating. For all that you do here to enrich and enlighten us all, to say nothing of your compassion to one and all Gummies, I consider you the “most unforgettable character” that I know. I hope we can all meet up one day, albeit, it may not be in Australia as we once had hoped. The best to you for the coming year.
In your honor I will be making a contribution to both the Special Operations Warrior Foundation and to St. Jude’s Children Hospital.

twa14
twa14
December 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Since first reading your comments earlier this year I have developed a very serious Dr.KSS addiction.
I would ask you to consider recommending a suitable pill to cure the addiction if I was planning on kicking the habit, but I’m not and I can’t, I just have to have my daily dose.

Thanks for all you do here. Your articles are great and accessible to the non specialist. I print them out and read them over and over. Have a great Christmas, I will be looking forward to your posts in 2015.

berthuis
berthuis
December 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Dr. KSS:
Many thanks for your guidance in biotech-land. I always read your contributions at least twice and have learned and smiled a lot. A very merry Christmas and a healthy new year.
Please take care that you do not get yourself overworked. In your honour I have made a contribution to the Maag-Lever-Darm-Stichting

sgwillb
December 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Dr KSS,
Your willingness to share your knowledge, education and compassion goes far beyond words. On a personal note your advise helped my family and I recognize how important it is not fear ones last wishes but to embrace it and enjoy the remaining time. It was a truly a beautiful experience for our family. Thank you and yes, your karma was felt by us all. I will be making a donation to the American Cancer Society in your honor. Be well !

Opposeablethumb
December 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Good Karma!
Making a contribution to the Omaha Home for Boys in your honor.
The integrity and enthusiasm you embody is inspirational.

tchris
tchris
December 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Dr. KSS-
Thank you so much for sharing your expertise, thoughtfulness and caring. You are a true scholar and gentleman. I’ve donated to the Shriners Hospitals for Children, as a small token in honor of what you continue to do for this community.
Terry

Griffin
Griffin
December 10, 2014 6:30 pm

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Respectfully, Larry