written by reader Happy Christmas Dr. KSS, from all us Gummies

December 10, 2014

ksscard

catice
catice
December 12, 2014 9:29 am

Greetings Dr. Kss,
I’m endlessly grateful to you for all your guidance! In your name I gifted my talents to the Colo. Springs. ‘Gotta Dance’ group. It’s folks of developmental disabilities that for years I use to volunteer/dance as a teacher’s assistant. We even preformed at The Broadmoor a couple times for app.400 attending at benefit luncheons. Anyway I sewed neon green and pink wrist cuffs to accent their hand movements for their Christmas performance. Watching them free style dancing always gave me joy!
Now a days I get my joy at ‘Fun with Flowers’. 85% of our seniors in nursing homes never get a visitor. I have a team of 2-3 disabled adults that prepare donated out dated flowers, and assist the residents arranging them. Smiles abound as they help the residents take their creations to their rooms.
Thus I know the joy you feel in making a valuable contribution to our lives! Merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year!

πŸ‘ 31
terje
terje
December 12, 2014 12:09 pm

God Jul og Godt Nytt Γ₯r doktor!
Thanks for everything ……we are all so grateful for the help and assistance you have given us.
Kind regards

Terje & Family

πŸ‘ 178
drbonz
drbonz
December 12, 2014 10:13 pm

From one physician to another, I know how busy I am, and I know you are busier. I cannot imagine plodding through your schedule and then doing this for us Gummies. Thanks so much Doc. We GREATLY appreciate it!

Have a great Christmas

πŸ‘ 550
jomcintyre
jomcintyre
December 13, 2014 12:08 am

Dear Dr. KSS – Here is my wish for your holidays – Happy Hannukah! May the light you shine on all of this wonderful gummie family continue to guide our steps in the future! And a hearty Todah Rabbah (Many thanks) for every word you have written!
Jo McIntyre

πŸ‘ 155
jimt47
jimt47
December 13, 2014 2:16 am

Good Doctor –
I truly hope that some day I will get to shake your hand, look you in the eye, and thank you for your kind words and the clarity of your vision into the science that constructs this wonderful life.
i am matching my donations in your name.

πŸ‘ 826
D Brown
D Brown
December 13, 2014 9:27 am

With gratitude and with great admiration of your most extraordinary intellect and erudition, my sincere wishes for a joyful Merry Christmas and a New Year of health, happiness and peace.

πŸ‘ 378
capndave040
capndave040
December 13, 2014 10:27 am

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you not only for the intellectual stimulation that your articles produce (and the nice green numbers in times like these) but for the true selfless humanity that is revealed in all that you do. Thank you for being the “centerpiece” at the table of knowledge where we have all gathered.
Finding Travis and Stock Gumshoe was great but finding you, and all these wonderful gummies, has literally been the highlight of my investing career.
And if I might be so bold as to offer advice (in mock Latin): Illegitimi non carborundum, don’t let the bastards grind you down.
With great affection I have doubled my normal donation to Doctor’s Without Borders in your honor.
Please take care of yourself and may all of our wishes for your health, wealth and happiness come true.

πŸ‘ 190
donbarrett
donbarrett
December 13, 2014 11:30 am

Hello Dr. KSS,

I am not an eloquent person, but I have been an ongoing recipient of the vast expanse of your kindness, your knowledge, your judgment, and your humor since I began reading your posts in late 2013.

If all you did was cure my sleep problem, I would be grateful; if all you did was capture my intellect with your logic and brilliance portrayed in the depth and scope of your articles, I would be grateful; if all you did was turn investing from a tedious chore of number crunching into an exciting and life-changing game of potential fortune, full of twists and turns and caverns and mountaintops, I would be grateful; if all you did was share your selflessness and humanness with all of us, providing us all with a model of both strength and vulnerability, I and the rest of us would be grateful; but, you have done all of these things, and so very much more.

All I can do is to say a heartfelt thank you, and wish you a thousand-fold return to you of all the blessings you have given all of us.
I count myself very lucky to have encountered you, and my hope, as with all the others who are fond of you in these fora, is that whatever energy manages this crazy universe of ours, finds a way to thank and bless you for all of us that you might prosper, have peace, and be as content and as happy as one is able to be in this lifetime.

Namaste!!!

Don Barrett

πŸ‘ 227
MaryEllen
MaryEllen
December 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Dear Dr. KSS,
At some point I discovered SG, and concluded that I agree with Allan; Travis is “a smashing guy”. Later, I auspiciously stumbled across “THE thread”, and the rest was history.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Dr. KSS, for your kindness, integrity, and most of all generosity in sharing the fruits of your experience and phenomenal intellect with all of us.
Mine is literally “the little portfolio that could”, and your help is a Godsend. Special thanks for DRTX and CTIX, and many others I intend to pursue.
Wishing you Merry Christmas/Seasons Greetings, and all the health and happiness which you so richly deserve in 2015! I will pay it forward by shipping a box of used children’s clothing to the St. Francis Mission on the Rosebud (Sioux Lakota) Indian Reservation in South Dakota.
With more thanks and good wishes than words can express, I am, as so many others here, long $anta K (lau) SS!
MaryEllen in New England

isabelle
isabelle
December 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Dear Dr. KSS,

Every day has been like Christmas on SG because of your giving the gift of yourself – your time, boundless medical, biochemical, biotech, and pharmaceutical knowledge, smart investing ideas, company critiques, personal advice, heartfelt consoling, history and literary lessons, breadth of music videos from your beloved chamber music to The Flaming Lips (what fun!), grace, passion, grin, chuckle, belly laughing humor, and, of course, your wonderful, masterful articles. In them, we are whisked away to places and nail-biting adventures that even the best traveled of us would never experience if not for your picturesque words. They magically weave their way through anatomy, physiology, disease diagnosis, treatments, and then, voila! a new investing idea. What could so easily be boring is enthralling, and leaves us in anticipation of your next literary work of art. A renaissance man you are!

Words of praise pale in comparison, though, to what I consider the greatest tribute to you: Team KSS aka β€œThe Gummies.” I cannot imagine a more collectively devoted, intelligent, talented, humorous, polite, eager to pitch in and help, yet diverse group, that is able to meet online and function together so magnificently! You are the creator and lifeblood of something very rare. As they say, β€œIt’s a beautiful thing!”

Thank you so much for all you have taught me this year, and for guiding me through the maze of investing in biotech stocks. Without you I truly would have been lost. I am having such a great time learning in Gummy Land (and thankfully, prospering, too!) and hope to do so for years to come. In deep appreciation of you I have made a donation to the American Liver Foundation to honor your profession and the Wounded Warrior Project to honor those who sacrifice for us. Please know that the sacrifices that you make on behalf of the Gummies do not go unnoticed and are greatly appreciated. May you have an abundance of joy, health, and happiness (and, of course, prosperity!) during this Christmas season and always. Isabelle

πŸ‘ 328
Lulu
December 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Merry Merry Christmas Dr KSS!! As I am merely an ant in Gummieland, I consider you my T-REX.
I held a beautiful but very sick and abused puppy as it died in my arms of starvation here in Puerto Vallarta. My heart is broken with grief and pain but I know the world is becoming a better place. Thank you for all you do for us….we give in your honour to help the innocent, dependent and abused.
….blessings, hugs and much love
Lulu

πŸ‘ 1301
psvenna
Psvenna
December 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Dr. KSS,
The giving of one’s time is the giving of the most precious gift one has to offer to another. That is what you give in unselfish abundance and not simply on “special” days of the year. Your example is one we should all strive to emulate.

tgraber
tgraber
December 14, 2014 12:38 am

Dear Dr. Kss –
The past year here has been an amazing education on so many levels. Thank you for all your time and efforts, for bringing clarity to so many difficult subjects – and for doing so with great humor and a mind-bogging array of sometimes arcane but always interesting references. All the best to you for a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday, and a happy/healthy 2015.

πŸ‘ 1
SoGiAm
December 14, 2014 1:29 am

Dr. KSS ~ You have significantly changed my life and many others in your genius articles, utilizing your incredible generosity, Love, skills, talents, Zeal of LOVE for Lives. Words in worlds can not express my sincere graditude better than offering you my mother’s perpetual morning prayer: I Am the Light of the Heart shining in the darkness of Being and changing ALL into the Golden Treasury of the Mind of Christ. I Am projecting my Love out into the worlds to erase ALL errors and break down all barriers. I AM the p