written by reader Happy Christmas Dr. KSS, from all us Gummies

December 10, 2014

ksscard

stephencmyers
stephencmyers
December 14, 2014 9:32 am

I not only want to thank Dr KSS, who provides a light through all the biotech darkness, but to all of the fellow gummies here who make this website a gem.
Cygnus inter anate.

Thanks
Steve

paulcarey
paulcarey
December 14, 2014 10:46 am

Dr KSS,
I want to thank you for the significant sacrifice that you are making to educate us on the world of biotech. I feel that we are in the early innings of an evolutionary time in the biotech space and would have never dreamed of venturing from my Fidelity Select Biotech fund if it wasn’t for you. I find myself looking forward to your articles and the rich commentary that follows, and not only due to the prospect of making money, but I enjoy reading about your life experiences and also understanding more of the science around various illnesses.
I wish you Happy Holidays and a healthy and prosperous 2015.
Paul

yclin6
December 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Dear Dr. KSS,
I am a new IRR. Although I cannot totally understand what you have written, because medical terms are very hard for me, I still want to thank you. (I am Not a native speaker of English, and have a full-time job.)
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

searchingwayne
searchingwayne
December 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Dr KSS- Thanks for sharing all that you share. I wish you love, happiness and all the best that life has to offer. Donations of time and money have been made to the Salvation Army and to Hospice of Central Ohio. Thanks also for the great read “Last Rites”. Yr most obedient servant Wayne

dogg
dogg
December 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Dr. KSS, I would like to add my best wishes to all those above. This last year has been quite a learning experience. Your articles are always both educational and entertaining and we all eagerly look forward to your next installment. I hope you get to spend time with family and friends and have a most Merry Christmas.

pm1773
pm1773
December 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Dr KSS
Just want to echo some of the above sentiments from my fellow gummies. Thank you for the education into biotech , life and everything else you write about. I look forward to this site every day. Best wishes to you and everyone here for a great holiday season and a prosperous and healthy 2015.

1paglee
1paglee
December 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Dr.KSS, Thanks for all your help and fabulous information; I join the rest of the group in wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Profitable New Year!!
Bob

Upacreek
Upacreek
December 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Dear Dr. KSS,
I think there are not enough words in the dictionary to adequately describe the enormously positive impact you have made in my life and innumerable others!
This site (thanks Travis sooo much!), your articles and commentary have truly enriched
my life. I’ve learned an awful lot from you with the added benefit of making better/safer investments. You have the heart and dedication of a true superstar! Please have a super Christmas and an excellent New Year!!!
Rich

greymzee
greymzee
December 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Doc KSS. What remains when all of the accolades have been proffered and all of the superlatives consumed? An endorsement of all that has been said and heartfelt thanks and best wishes for the holidays will have to suffice.

armed
armed
December 14, 2014 8:20 pm

dr kss:
I have geno3 with cirrhosis and have been treated for 24 weeks with sovaldi and riba
It produced undetectable for 36 weeks (24 WKS ON TX) then resurfacing sometime after. Question : sovaldi with declatavir is accepted treatment for 3a’s and is having high success rates in those even with the cirrhosis do you know anyway to get this treatment
without becoming a overnight millionaire so i could move to europe and get treated?
thnks in advnce if you can help love your stuff and merry christmas

jmr1
jmr1
December 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Dr. KSS,
I delayed crafting this message as I tried to find words that might convey what a transformative year this has been, what a transformative force *you* have been, for so many of us here at Stock Gumshoe.
I think back to that serendipitous time last January, when the stirrings of this KSS groundswell first began, and I’m amazed at my good fortune just catching the wave! Others have captured the impact of your extraordinary generosity far more elegantly than I could, but please know that gratitude and wonderment resonates within all of us. Like so many others who stay largely in the shadows on this board, I visit the site daily, read voraciously, and feel great affection for our cast of characters, with you center stage. I’m astounded and humbled by your efforts on our behalf. I have learned so much. Thank you.
As you truly have been a doctor without borders for us, it seems only fitting that I, with great pleasure, make a donation in your honor to Doctors Without Borders. (And thank you, Alan, for conceiving this wonderful way to express our gratitude.)
May you find peace and joy this holiday season, and in the coming year, prosperity in ALL things!

tomtucker
December 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Dr KSS,
Thank you so very, very much for all you do on SG,
I was particularly moved after you responded to my specific questions.
Your the man; please have the best of holidays.

goodstock1
goodstock1
December 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Thank you Doc KSS for all your time, dedication, eclectic knowledge, wit, empathy, intelligence in helping the Irregulars become better in so many ways. I am donating, in your honour, to our local Salvation Army to help the underprivileged and poor in our area. Thanks again and hope you have time for restful pleasure over the holiday season!! Good health and happiness to you and your family in the new year!!

JosephC
JosephC
December 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Dr KSS, thank you for explaining the science behind various pharmaceutical stock, your elucidation has enable me and many to trade this sector of the equity market. May the festive days ahead be filled with peace and joy!