written by reader Trade Lazy, Market Turning Point, Steve Swanson

By Anonymous Questions, March 2, 2015

Does anyone have any experience with Trade Lazy or the Market Turning Point by Steve Swanson?

Thanks in advance for any help!

modernrock
March 3, 2015 1:52 pm

Looks like market timing, past results are not guarantee of future performance, blah blah blah

Patrius
Patrius
March 9, 2015 7:10 pm

Kinglenk
Kinglenk
March 10, 2015 12:59 pm
Reply to  Patrius

So, do you recommend the MTP program?

KS
KS
March 10, 2015 1:10 pm

So…….?

Mike
Mike
May 7, 2015 12:40 pm

I got the advertisement and signed up for fee e-book and got access to past webinars. I think advertised for $57 per month. But you also need to subscribe to E signal. So if you wish to use system yourself appx $110 per month. I went thru six of the fee archived webinars and system was very confusing. I had a question so contacted customer service. I got a call back and was contacted by one of the” partners”. He tried to pitch me on the platinium program for 3k per year. All entries exits, stop losses provided. If you don’t make fifty percent profit you get second year free. No idea if good or bad .

Paul
Paul
May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

I chuckled…..they do not have a customer service department I guess because if you try to reach one you get a call back from the “Trade for Life Team”, as they call it and yes, they then proceed to ignore your problem and go straight to the upsell as if that solves everything…….last time I spoke to one of them the cost was $2000.00 and they drop the monthly charge! What a deal…..not. What confuses me is the need to ‘adjust’ the days being printed on their cycle charts……this is dangerously close to optimizing in my opinion and makes it all but impossible to back check anything they claim since you don’t know what data was used on the dates provided to get the claimed results. When I signed up the “Trade for Life” thing wasn’t around as far as I knew but shortly after signing up there appeared a link to signing up for a signal service, which is what I thought I had signed up for…..the charts and policies are confusing as Mike eluded to. I have been a member for 3-4 months but won’t be much longer if this keeps dragging along as it has been. Morning updates are a 50/50 shot at being there before 9:30AM EST when markets open but the daily information is useful I have to say, but is it worth it on the long run? I can’t say it isn’t because I need to be around longer to see if that is really a truism and I don’t believe I will be. Good luck to those who use this service and be ready for the upsells and phone calls of the Trade for Life Team, as they call it.

Paul
Paul
July 17, 2015 2:29 pm
Reply to  Paul

Don’t !

Forrest
Forrest
July 21, 2015 4:24 pm
Reply to  Paul

Are you able to get refunded?

Mary
Mary
August 14, 2015 6:11 pm

I paid $2200 for the Market Turning Point Advisory program February 2014. I have been following every trade that has been recommended and have lost money on %90 of them. In fact it seems that Steve Swanson is going to have a hard time even breaking even after the first year. Their guarantee is BS because you have to make every trade recommended to get the next year for free so how much do you have to lose before that happens! They will not give you a refund for any reason either. It’s a total SCAM!

lsanga54
lsanga54
October 13, 2015 12:05 pm
Reply to  Mary

I watch all 4 videos that came with the e-mail link.Curious to know how many signals were given and how long do they last. One of the testimonials mentioned somebody going almost all in and making a pile.He could have suffered a big loss had the signal been wrong.
I almost signed up to after he claimed an almost 90% success .Funny that I’ve never heard about this system seller.
Anyhow, thanks for your post because I thought the cycle system was too good to be true, and the testimonials were too one-sided.

Martin
January 12, 2016 9:33 pm

LOL, I am surprised anybody believes this BS and even signs up. Guys, the market moves on unpredictable events and even if you predict the event you never know how the market would react to it. Things you would consider bullish turn up to be bearish and later that same event which was bearish is now bullish, just look at the recent FED rate hike mess. Once it was bearish, next time it was bullish then bearish again, then bullish. You never know how that crowd and algos would react. All totally unpredictable. Claiming that someone used a speech therapy software, modified it, and used it to predict the market cycles is at least laughable. Maybe my 10 year old will believe it.

SmarterThanYou
January 23, 2016 6:18 pm
Reply to  Martin

this cyclical nonsense is utter garbage, but you’re wrong about the market. Order comes out of chaos (Orden ab Chao), and chaos out of order. I have something that actually does what he claims, and my returns are …….30% ore more each trade. You can, if you understand basic Geometry, use the GEOMETRIC STRUCTURE of the market auction process to exploit any system that displays certain mathematical characteristics. Oh, I have real proof too. Not just some, over 5000 videos of recorded live trades. k bye

Brian
Brian
October 3, 2016 10:22 pm
Reply to  SmarterThanYou

Hi there! I believe as you do; I am to some extent (I am limited in intelligence) a follower of Socratic thought. The lesser comes from the greater, and vice versa. I also observe the frequency influence in cymatics, and golden phi, as examples. Would you please explain your system to me?

Dave
Dave
November 27, 2016 5:18 pm
Reply to  SmarterThanYou

So, where’s your proof–the 5000 videos, etc?

debtfree
debtfree
December 9, 2017 12:09 pm
Reply to  SmarterThanYou

What is it! Or who is it?

Bob