by hendrixnuzzles | April 15, 2015 4:36 pm
This thread is an overflow forum from BIOTECH IN A DR KISSLESS WORLD, which will remain open.
BIOTECH BY HENDRIXNUZZLES will discuss and identify small and midcap biotech opportunities that are NOT discussed or recommended by Dr. Kiss. We no longer have the invaluable services of Dr Kss. We will have to get along without him best we can until he returns, which might be never. So no bitchin about it. If you want his recos then you must revert to BIOTECH IN A DR KISSLESS WORLD, which will remain open.
The purpose of this thread will be to discuss, identify and follow small or mid-cap biotechs that have credible scientific platforms , big potential target markets, favorable qualified second party medical opinion; and significant stock appreciation potential in a one-to-three year time horizon.
Repeat: We will discuss here stocks that have NOT been the subject of comment or recommendation by our MD Emeritus, the venerated Dr. Kss. If you bring up stocks that have been recommended by him, you will politely referred to the thread BIOTECH IN A DR KISSLESS WORLD.
All input from you is welcome on the scientific, regulatory, technical, and fundamental aspects of specific stocks.
Disclaimer: I am not a medical expert or a professional trader and am painfully aware of my limitations. I have limited experience in biotech and my opinions are not recommendations. I am just an amateur trying to do some due diligence, get ideas, and express my opinion. You are free to do the same.
I will referee the thread, which will operate with the following rules:
1. Comments will pertain to the purpose of the thread
2. Be nice. No attacks or insults.
3. The companies discussed will be companies in medicine AND related businesses such as equipment, devices, and software. But no mutual funds or ETFs
4. To open discussion starta your post in the $ABCD ticker format. Discussions and replies on that ticker are to be nested under original post for ease of reference for the readers. Be pithy and to the point, the software here can only take about 8 nested posts before it gets cranky. When the nest is full continue your comments if necessary with another post that opens $ABCD
5. When you submit a company for discussion, please give a little information about it:
Their $ticker first, their name, specialty, technical approach and area of focus their approach, whether they have sales and products or are only R&D, and any other big picture info you think is relevant, and why you think it might have potential. Don’t ask someone else to look at a website page unless you have looked yourself first.
I would like to find about forty or fifty good opportunities. If we work together I am sure we will get some great ideas !
Source URL: https://www.stockgumshoe.com/2015/04/microblog-biotech-by-hendrixnuzzles/
Copyright ©2019 Stock Gumshoe unless otherwise noted.