written by reader Sunshine Profits – Przemysław Radomski

By xiexgp@gmail.com, July 7, 2015

I’ve been looking for a reasonably priced advisory service for oil, gas and metals and came across this site. There’s not much info on the internet about them but their site is pretty cool and they don’t seem to do the teaser thing. Anyone ever hear of these folks or have a great advisory service for these commodities? New member, love it. Thank you.

surnamehistories
surnamehistories
July 7, 2015 6:50 pm

Which service do you have. I see they have several

👍 -1
highlands
July 7, 2015 10:03 pm

I was gonna jump in for whole enchilada at $179/month. I likely will do the 21 days of oil alerts for $1 first and perhaps the 21 days of metal alerts too for another $1. Not entirely sure. They do a 7 day free trial, give them a look and let me know what you think. I’ve been too busy to jump in with full attention.

surnamehistories
surnamehistories
July 8, 2015 9:37 am

Keep us posted

👍 -1
surnamehistories
surnamehistories
July 8, 2015 9:39 am

There has to be a great option service out there for straight puts and calls. If anyone knows of one please post

👍 -1
Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
July 8, 2015 12:25 pm

If there is, it’s probably a small one — newsletters and trading services have a terrible time keeping their subscribers happy with options trades, because almost all options contracts are so thinly traded and illiquid that they can’t get more than a handful of readers in and out at the prices they like.

takeprofits
July 8, 2015 5:40 pm

Over the years I have found that one of the best tracks records of oil and gas focussed newsletters is fellow Canadian Keith Schaefer who profiles only stocks he personally invests in that have made him a millionaire in recent years. He does not engage in the hyperbole of so many of the well known American blowhards of which I could name quite a few. The best of the American based newsletters with consistent high ratings over a decade from the Hulbert Digest is Outstanding Investments, and yes I am a subscriber. My only complaint is that most of the picks are too high priced for me to afford.

highlands
July 20, 2015 4:09 pm
Reply to  Myron Martin

Update: The last few weeks Sunshine has absolutely killed it on the shorting gold, silver and the miners. They recommended DUST ( inverse 3x miner ETF ) in the high teens and it’s gone from $19ish to over $35 today. I love them. They offer 7 day free trials. Highly recommended.

John Braconnier
John Braconnier
November 16, 2016 9:49 pm

I joined Sunshine Profits in 2014, and followed their recommendations in shorting gold. While the gold trend was down, it was easy to make money. But in October 2015, DUST peaked out at 23, even though they were forecasting it to be in the 30’s or 40’s. I held on, to my detriment, as DUST tanked, yet they still forecast Gold was going to drop to the $970 range. Then, all of a sudden, they reversed position, and the new forecast for DUST went into the teens. They flip flopped numerous times, until the forecast target for DUST was $7.00. I lost a lost of money, and cancelled my subscription. They really have no idea. You cannot trust their forecasts!!!!

Marco
Marco
January 14, 2019 8:48 am

These guys are dreadful. They keep raising their stops while their subs get crushed. Hubris at its best

Kevin
Kevin
February 23, 2019 8:01 pm
Reply to  Marco

Just do the opposite of what they say

Marco Jones
Marco Jones
January 31, 2019 9:32 am

These guys are complete garbage. They set stop losses, hit them and then increase the level or stop out only to re-enter the next day. Rinse and Repeat. By my calculation, they’ve done this 6 times in a row over the last 6 months and have lost over 50%. Way better services out there. STAY AWAY

Kevin
Kevin
February 23, 2019 7:57 pm

I lost 60% since October. They said the profits would be enormous month after month. I bought dust at $44 it’s down to $18. Theses guys are overly focused on technicals but pay no attention to politics.

steve603
steve603
June 6, 2019 5:11 pm

Short take: Not recommended. (Metals only, I have had no experience with Bitcoin, Oil or Forex with him).

Interesting fellow that writes extremely well. I was a subscriber for many years made some, lost some, and eventually wiped out most of my “discretionary” money pot. On occasions he’d be right on–however the update came while I was on the way to work. Arriving at work, and bringing up my account–too late. This happened several times. 3x inverse funds are dynamite, and I knew the risks so no complaints on that.

Radomski has predicted gold falling below 1050 now for a very, very long time. The date of the fall just keeps being extended. Then, just as happened with Doug Casey (who I really profited from for awhile when they were in fundamental mine analysis and research) all of a sudden the price doubles, or quadruples and then there are “other” newsletters.

For very short term moves if I had money to give Radomski I think he’d do well. But not in the format of a subscription as updates frequently (at least that’s what happened to me) arrived late (sometimes just an hour or two late, but too late.).

I still watch and lately you can see that he still believes an eventual drop to below $1050 but appears to have given up on that, and now focuses on short term chart analysis.

I guess what I am most disappointed in is that Radomski has branched out into Bitcoin, Oil and Forex and the price has skyrocketed. His below $1050 prediction after what, two years? has not come to pass. He clearly believes that it eventually will, and that may be the case in a year or three but my discretionary pot of money has dropped ~80% and I’m no longer a subscriber.

msummers
msummers
June 12, 2019 10:56 am
Reply to  steve603

And if gold hits $1050 X years from now, Radomski will thump his chest and say how great he is…..while disregarding the fact that he destroyed his subs’ accounts over the prior X+ years. Frankly the best thing that he could do for his subs’ is to close down the site! Also, no longer a sub.

msummers