written by reader High Velocity Windfalls

By xiexgp@gmail.com, August 24, 2015

Travis, what do you think of this offer by Keith Fitzgerald at Money Map Press and the promise of Six Triple digit winners based on his X theory?

Lawrence Taylor
Lawrence Taylor
August 24, 2015 4:13 pm

I sincerely believe that if it were valid, he would keep the idea to himself and family members, and make multiple millions instead of 6 figures.

MMap seems to be in the business of selling newsletters, and giving a SUPER-HYPE to many assorted investments. JMO.

andy451
andy451
August 24, 2015 9:40 pm

I subscribed to the Money Map Report about three weeks ago, because it was
selling for $49 bucks just like the stock gumshoe subscription. I thought the
journalism was pretty interesting, but the proof was in the pudding. Did Keith
Fitz-Gerald really have the secret to never picking a losing stock again? He has
this “remarkable” proprietary buy and sell signal that he says can never miss.
So, the first two stocks which he recommended with his service were $DIS and
$EA. These are both fundamentally excellent companies in my opinion. And
his red cross over signal was flashing like Flash Gordon and the Emperor Ming.
And, as he only buys stocks that are moving up, how can you lose money by
buingy these two stalwarts? As he “only” buys stocks that are moving up, and always
sells stocks once they signal “sell” he always makes money, right? Well, in three
weeks, Disney is down close to 20% and EA is down about 12%. As I didn’t buy,
but just watched these two companies in my paper trade account, I didn’t get
burned. Disney has the release of Star Wars to look forward to as we head into
the Christmas season, and EA has some hot video games that could be on the
Xmas wish list of many teenage boys. Strangely, these companies might both
be approaching buy points, now that they’ve come in this much in just three weeks.
Fitz-Gerald is guilty of using the same teaser approach to the get rich quick journalsim
that most of the other financial advice investment services use. He’s probably not
better or worse than Louie Navallier, the Motley Fool, and the usual suspects. I
wouldn’t take any of the outrageous claims seriously, however. They are sometimes
fun to read, and might even give you good investment advice occasionally. Hey,
every broken clock gets the time right twice per day, right?

backoffice
August 25, 2015 11:47 pm

Thanks Andrew I was thinking along the same lines (x marks the spot) . If he does may a few picks please pass them on.I’m curious to see if his theory works, thanks.

gerrievr
August 26, 2015 11:22 am

I tried it since February and all the stock he picked were losers! On top of which is of course the cost of the service. What a lot of bull….

Johnk2
August 6, 2017 4:38 pm
Reply to  gerrievr

Stay in the trades longer, until they eventually become winners. Or you go broke.

Dennis C
Dennis C
August 26, 2015 11:38 am

x theory

I was on vacation a few weeks ago and looking at my stock portfolio on the beach and came across this newsletter in question.

I’m a smart guy/MBA BLAH BLAH BLAH and stocks are my hobby to research and invest Invest in the future besides my 401k and Roth

Anyway I guess I was fooled about the science behind his picks

I actual opened a new account just for his picks, so I bought and sold Disney when the X alerts came and still have EA.

Anyway I invested some throw away money and sure enough after Disneys earning report it fell and EA as well.

Disney I have long term anyway. But let’s see what EA does, like he said it could be a week or years

But I feel everything they push, the X factor, the gold chip and the VC opportunity are for dreamers.

Any comments?

jwhallin
August 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Keith Fitz-Gerald, Dr. Kent Moors, Louis Navallier, Michael Robinson, Hillary Kramer….the list of people selling expensive investment newsletters/advise is quite long. Most of it of highly questionable value. A good reason to check in regularly @ stockgumshoe.com and share experiences in the market. Caveat Emptor!

Jerry
Jerry
September 28, 2015 5:28 pm

What value does Keith Fitzgerald use in his formula for the X? Is it 100 like he gives in the example or does it change? Can anyone answer? thank you.

Cal Chi
Cal Chi
December 27, 2015 6:35 pm
Reply to  Jerry

It is same as weekly Aroon 100.
Check for yourself.

Allan lovatt
October 27, 2015 11:43 am

I recently joined The Outsiders Club after reading a lot of information Nick had wrote,
they sent me an email on the Keith Fitz-Gerald club High Velocity Windfalls i tried to email this club also Keith but can not find any email address any where, his data seemed to good to be true, so i wanted to ask some questions. can any ony help me with my problem.
Regards A Lovatt.

Mike
Mike
November 17, 2015 8:20 am
Reply to  Allan lovatt
Susan
Susan
December 18, 2015 12:12 pm

Thanks, Stock Gumshoe!!!

Craig Castle
Craig Castle
January 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Wouldn’t a reputable service show all their past recommendations? I subscribed to this service briefly and that information is not accessible! That was my number one clue that this method is not as successful as it would appear from the ads. (Also, if any method was highly profitable, the creator of the method would quickly be weathier than Warren Buffet!) I fear that this service is just a gamble. I thought that the safety factor of buying only “high F Score” stocks would prevent substantial losses, but I think that the market and how human psychology affects it are too complex for any simple strategy. I was very attracted to the idea, or perhaps just wanting a short-cut. Keith does recommend putting a 20% loss stop on every trade- and he acknowledges that some recommendations do go down. That way he can claim never to lose more than 20%. The service is attached to lots of other ads promoting the next big gains. Thank you for hosting thread on this.

Dan
Dan
March 13, 2016 1:56 pm

I just viewed the ad and its an attractive, enticing video that promises the world. All you do is wait for him to point you to the “x” marks the spot. Its relatively in-expensive to get in and you have a 30 day money back guarantee. Dennis C. – Disney did make a comeback later that year probably because of the Star Wars movie. You said you got in and got out according to his guidance and registered a loss? EA reached its high of the year in late October of 2015. Did he recommend a sell yet? His Math seems self-fulfilling and true, but I question how he can find all of these picks and guarantee his wins. As always past history is not a guarantee of future results and the world can throw wrenches in the market all the time.

Susan