written by reader Teaser

By bnelson, November 25, 2015

Has anyone seen the pitch by Dr Kent moors claiming a new invention he is calling the H-arc generator and a new gas he is referring to as Plasmalene suposedly going to reduce emmisions for coal fired generators.

modernrock
4 years ago

Think-o-lator says MNGA. Love the 1464 bagger that puts price target at over $1700!!

πŸ‘ 236

Reply to  Gui_

probably goes to 1.70 haha

πŸ‘ 236
wfp
wfp
4 years ago

The technology is sound. Dr. Moors knows what he is talking about.

Normally Dubious
3 years ago
Reply to  wfp

I like him when I see him on CNBC but I don’t like him as much when he writes for money Map press or anything else with Mike Ward’s name on it

fishy
fishy
4 years ago

I’d tell you alot for $5000 too

G$
G$
4 years ago

I hate these guys.
“This tiny $1-per-share company is one of the safest investments I’ve ever recommended.”
He’s essentially promising to turn every $684 invested into a million dollars within 10 years.

Tonyx
Tonyx
4 years ago

In at 1.59. It’s at 2.30 today. trailing stop at 2.05. Thank you Think-o-lator…

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Reply to  Tonyx

Glad you’ve had some success — in your risk assessment, be careful of relying too much on stop losses for volatile microcap stocks, they’re more likely to disappoint in performance than are stop losses on relatively stable larger stocks (tiny and illiquid stocks without meaningful institutional ownership can fall much faster than 10% in a heartbeat or 50% or more on overnight news, stop loss orders can’t always keep up — that can be true of bigger stocks, too, but it’s a larger risk with smaller “penny” stocks, particularly if your position is a large one relative to market volume).

In my experience, the only risk strategy that is comfortable for penny stocks and lightly traded little issues is position sizing — whatever you put in is whatever the potential loss is.

πŸ‘ 15829
Michael S. Conran
4 years ago

Does anyone have the real company name, its ticker symbol, and the exchange it is listed on? There is no substitute for doing your own research before investing in anything. His email sounded like a typical sharks teaser. Does anyone know who or what he is really talking about?

Normally Dubious
3 years ago

its back again early October 2016. MNGA was held here for about three months and it never really went anywhere

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info