written by reader #4_z$FLKS_Shoez

By SoGiAm, April 24, 2016

This thread is dedicated to shareholders of http://www.flex-pharma.com/index.php Enjoy!

niizajim

Long $FLKS

Interesting interview with Dr. Bob Murray about this product here:

In the comment section, a number of people did mention that it is a bit too pricey for them which I was/am still concerned with, but at least this guy says it really works. He said his cramps stopped almost immediately both times he used the product.

๐Ÿ‘ 976
Esther
Esther
Reply to  niizajim

I just preordered a few bottles myself from their website. There was no shipping charge, and you order in batches of 6.
Niizajim, look at the backgrounds of their management team, and I think your worries about their marketing skills will at least diminish. The athletes that want an edge will pay the price, and 5 bucks is enough to give it an ‘elitist’ air which doesn’t hurt at all. They already have famous athletes lining up to promote it. I think the price will eventually drop, but it is smart in my opinion to begin this way, because it says this stuff is valuable, more than a mere drink. People find that sort of money for cigars or a cup of coffee.
Athletes who need it will buy it before a competition, before an important game, etc. Chronic sufferers who can’t sleep at night will buy it to sleep.
I’m curious to see what it tastes like. I don’t get cramps myself – just ordered some for DD.
Long FLKS.

๐Ÿ‘ 2740
Lannas
Lannas
Reply to  Esther

$FLKS – They must have sold out of pre order supplies. Preorder is closed.
Long FLKS

๐Ÿ‘ 851
arch1
Reply to  Esther

Sharon Please let us know what you think of taste. As to marketing you khave it right. It is almost impossible to raise price without complaint. If you price high and have
50% off sales you can sell four times as much as if you have normal price there. IE $29.95 a sixpak ,buy one get one free and people buy a case of 24 for $59.90,,, or two for five dollars.

๐Ÿ‘ 7795
Esther
Esther
Reply to  arch1

Will do. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ‘ 2740
niizajim
Reply to  arch1

That’s true. If they run sales on it, then the actual price would not be $5 and people would feel like they are getting a bargain.

๐Ÿ‘ 976
niizajim

$FLKS

WOW! Look at this insider buying record here:

Amazing!

๐Ÿ‘ 976
๐Ÿ‘ 11476
Esther
Esther
Reply to  SoGiAm

Ben, when I was looking at the Nasdaq site on insider buying, for Flex Pharma, they were showing Westphal as owning first around 3 mill then 6 mill on every other line…I don’t understand what these numbers mean…http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/flks/insider-trades/buys
Sorry to ask – I am rather a newbie.

๐Ÿ‘ 2740
Lannas
Lannas
Reply to  Esther

$FLKS – Sharon the 3 mil # is Direct holdings the 6 mil # is Indirect holdings.
He has a total of apox 9mil shares

๐Ÿ‘ 851
Esther
Esther
Reply to  Lannas

Thanks, Lannas. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ‘ 2740
niizajim
4 years ago

He bought tons in March and tons again here in May.

255K shares in May! – 2,248,000 dollars invested in May alone!

The dollar figure for March was almost identical.
WOW!
4.5 million over 3 months purchased on the open market. I guess he feels pretty sure of this stock!

๐Ÿ‘ 976
niizajim

$FLKS – long

And this is why he bought so many shares: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/scientific-breakthrough-sports-nutrition-change-120000911.html

Product launches today!

“Trusted by World-Class Athletes: TeamHOTSHOT
The proprietary HOTSHOT formulation is NSF Certified for Sportยฎ and has been extensively tested by amateur and world-class athletes across endurance sports, track and field, professional football and tennis. Among the elite athletes and sports scientists, who are the company’s brand ambassadors and rely on the product’s NMP benefits, are:

U.S. National Team distance runners expected to compete on the world stage this summer, Shalane Flanagan, Amy Cragg, Colleen Quigley and Evan Jager.
Five-time IRONMANยฎ and IRONMAN 70.3ยฎ World Champion, Craig ‘Crowie’ Alexander.
Neurosurgical Consultant to the Denver Broncos, Dr. Chad Prusmack.

“I have been an endurance athlete for over 20 years,” said Craig ‘Crowie’ Alexander, 5-time IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 World Champion. “Muscle cramps are a source of concern for me because they put a brake on your momentum. They can strike at the beginning of the race or when you are meters from the finish line. A cramp can paralyze you mentally, and physically, and cost you crucial time. So HOTSHOT is a big confidence-builder and game changer in endurance sports, knowing you won’t be stopped in your tracks by cramping.”

Boost Your Neuro Muscular Performance
HOTSHOT is available online at http://www.TeamHOTSHOT.com and at select specialty retailers in Los Angeles, Calif., Boulder, Colo. and Boston, Mass. A single serve bottle is $7 USD, while six-bottle and 12-bottle packs are $35 and $65 USD, respectively. “

๐Ÿ‘ 976
Esther
Esther
4 years ago

My HOTSHOTs arrived today, and are quite tiny. I took a few sips. The taste is like a cinnamon hot, and it leaves a warm tingle on the tongue, throat, and part way down the esophagus. I find the taste and even the sensation rather pleasant. The warm feeling is much like the warmth from an alcoholic drink. It certainly leaves a sensation that its gotta be doing something. They have a winner in terms of taste, IMO.

๐Ÿ‘ 2740
๐Ÿ‘ 11476
niizajim
4 years ago

FLKS is stumbling of late, but the CEO keeps on buying! I guess that is some consolation.

๐Ÿ‘ 976
copacetic98
4 years ago

$FLKS was thoroughly and convincingly trashed at great length today in Seeking Alpha – http://seekingalpha.com/article/3985048-flex-pharma-load-cramp

Disclosure – I’m long $FLKS, but considering dumping it