written by reader Virtual Reality and AR – – Digital Fortunes

By dxeplt, April 10, 2016

Digital Fortunes is pushing VR and AR potential growth which sounds valid to me. I’m starting to see headsets everywhere and is just beginning. Digital Fortunes wants to sell us the newsletter, around $1300, to tell us who the prime subcomponent – – chip maker I assume – – is so we can profit no matter what brand of headset is sold. Have others seen this one? Can we solve this little puzzle?
Thanks – –dxeplt

amt2100
4 years ago

I’m interested in this one also.

SoGiAm
Reply to  amt2100

The reality of AR/VR business models Posted Apr 5, 2016 by Tim Merel (@DigiCapitalist) http://techcrunch.com/2016/04/05/the-reality-of-arvr-business-models/

Carilda Thomas
4 years ago

The “VR chip” is likely Nvidia (NVDA) which makes GPUs (Graphical Processing Units) also used in PCs,

m2grace
4 years ago

Louis Basenese is also promoting an AR/VR patent holder stock currently trading at $2. for his expensive Venture Cap Strategist newsletter. Go to, Mr Gumshoe!

SoGiAm
4 years ago

VR public companies search: http://techcrunch.com/search/VR+public+companies#stq=VR public+companies&stp=1

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe

Not sure I’ve seen this particular ad, though Basenese was touting a smaller VR stock for one of his letters last year — covered that one here: http://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/venturecap-strategist/basenese-says-grab-your-vc-preferred-shares-before-its-too-late/

If memory serves, that’s more of a component maker, like Stutman’s HiMax pitch, than it is an “IP” play. Will look around and see if I have a newer ad from him in my pile.

modernrock
4 years ago

Copy or link to ad would be helpful, I double checked my in box and have not received one recently from them covering VR/AR

modernrock
4 years ago

Here you go, I finally found it. It wasn’t headlined in the email.

modernrock

I believe the sub $2 stock is $KOPN

SoGiAm
4 years ago

First Live Cancer Surgery Broadcast Using Virtual Reality http://www.medgadget.com/2016/04/first-live-cancer-surgery-broadcast-using-virtual-reality.html Long ZKSS, Gummunity, ZKSS, $NVDA

modernrock
4 years ago

This copy will get more attention today and over the weekend. Chart is pretty decent also.

If you have $2, this investment could change your life
If you love making money, listen up. Right now, the niche this tech company belongs to is poised to generate roughly $5.1 billion in sales… from VR technology. And that’s just the start. Our sources estimate that figure will hit $150 billion very soon. So what can an explosion of sales to the tune of 2,841% do for your bottom line? And how can you get in NOW before it’s too late? Immediate details here And don’t delay, the company is currently trading for less than $2 per share.

SoGiAm
Reply to  modernrock

$KOPN – Already in thanks modernrock and Travis 🙂

Gui_
Gui_
Reply to  modernrock

I know you as a trader mr, if you’re saying KOPN has changed you into an investor then I’m hitting up good ole Aunt Pearl for a loan tout de suite!

Tough liquidity to trade with.

modernrock
Reply to  Gui_

swing but not invest. this one needs time to simmer. not looking so hot right now.

Gui_
Gui_
Reply to  modernrock

Yeah, some weak humor on my part.

SoGiAm
4 years ago

Virtual Reality, Live. It is called VRinOR! http://www.rafaelgrossmann.com/virtual-reality-live-it-is-called-vrinor/

dean laprete