written by reader Louis Navellier’s Family Trust?

By rosalindr, May 7, 2016

Hi,
Navellier is pitching his Money Management service he calls Family Trust. I’d like to have my money managed by someone I can trust. Does anyone have any experience with Navellier or a similar management service that you could recommend or warn me to stay away?

Roz

modernrock
4 years ago

It is a newsletter you are still on your own.

πŸ‘ 236
πŸ‘ 26
modernrock
4 years ago
Reply to  rosalindr

none. he should be able to supply it to you. if not, stay away.

πŸ‘ 236
Fishook
Fishook
2 years ago

I joined the family trust and it takes a little getting used too as you must pledge to conduct your portfolio in the required manner.
I find no fault with that but I have not been able to follow along because of a somewhat hectic life and just as I got started I had to take time away for eye surgery. i hope to continue with it soon. if you have time to follow the clear and helpful directions you are in good hands along with Louis’s wife and family members.

RON
RON
2 years ago

I TRUST LOUIS’S WISDOM WITH STOCK PICKS.

Ilene Terrell
Ilene Terrell
1 year ago

I have had the Navallier newsletter since the 90’s. I subscribe to Investor Growth which was Blue Chip Growth until recently. I am more than pleased. His picks are way more right than not. You have to decide on how many shares and which stocks you want to own but he gives you the tools to work with. I tend to be conservative and it’s worked out well for me. That said, I don’t care for the Ultimate Growth newsletter and the Alerts as I find them to be cumbersome with my work schedule. The verdict is out for me on the Emerging Growth newsletter. I have all 3 but will probably only renew the Investor Growth. I am considering the Family Trust.

dkoopman
dkoopman
1 year ago

I must have horrible luck because I have found his advice to eat holes in my portfolio. My favorite to follow and trust is Jon Markman with David Gardner coming in a close 2nd.

πŸ‘ 6

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info