written by reader What’s Motley Fool Teasing with “Tier Zero”

By missmula, May 27, 2016

An Investor’s Guide to Cashing in on the Next Evolution of Technology
Dear Forward-Looking Investor,
Some ideas are so earth-shattering that they strike you like a bolt of lightning—stopping you dead in your tracks.
Just how BIG of an idea are we talking about?
Here’s how the World Economic Forum describes this emerging behemoth:
”We stand on the brink of a technological revolution that will fundamentally alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. In its scale, scope, and complexity, the transformation will be unlike anything humankind has experienced before.”
As an investor, when you see flashes of lightning, you owe it to yourself to take a few minutes and figure out what’s going on.
How will the Tier Zero revolution impact the companies in your portfolio?
Check this out (from Forbes):
”the effects of this technology will change the economics of virtually every industry.”
Read on to discover how you can hitch your portfolio to this rocket ship before it lifts off.
What is Tier Zero?
This transformative technology goes by many names, here at the Fool it’s known as Tier Zero.
We’ve been following the progress of Tier Zero for quite some time…waiting for the perfect moment to pounce.
And it’s easy to understand why Forbes has finally come to recognize that this technology will ”change the economics of virtually every industry.”
We have only begun to scratch the surface of Tier Zero’s applications , but already signs of its incredible power have begun to appear:
The technology has already been used to identify potential treatments for Ebola, multiple sclerosis, and various types of cancer.
The Director of Research at Microsoft said ”everything we do now is influenced, one way or another” by this technology.
Credit card companies have already begun to use this technology to identify suspicious transactions in real time.
Vehicle manufacturers can use this technology to predict mechanical failures BEFORE a part fails.
The list goes on and on, but I don’t want to keep you too long.

Kirk
November 26, 2016 10:30 pm

The nine stocks are broken into three groups:
Smart World Stocks: Alphabet, Biadu and Facebook
Smart Data Stocks: Splunk, Palo Alto, Zillow
Smart Device Stocks: Tesla, NXP Semiconductor, Skyworks Solutions

I’ve done a thorough analysis to Tesla and think the best bet there is the tier one debt on a dive in value as I find it hard to believe they avoid a bankruptcy.

I told folks to buy FB on MarketWatch a little after the IPO dive and recently sold. Too richly valued.

I’ve traded GOOG a few years now. I want them for the inevitable spin-offs.

Looking into the others more. Only Splunk am I completely unfamiliar with. I’d be interested on any insights.

đź‘Ť 28
James
James
November 28, 2016 6:05 am
Reply to  Kirk

The company that is going start our new revolution. IRobot Corporation. Irbt.

Mitchell Lemons
Mitchell Lemons
November 30, 2016 11:34 am

What the he’ll is it or do you just want us all to pay you?

Daniel
Daniel
November 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Ted Gisela has The correct answer, I bought the article.

Bruce Parker
Bruce Parker
November 30, 2016 3:47 pm

I agree Navldia and NZP are the tops.

Bruce Parker
Bruce Parker
November 30, 2016 3:48 pm

NVDA and NXP are the best,

Mike
Mike
December 6, 2016 1:01 am

I just saw this on facebook, literally just started looking it up and finding 9 kinds of sentence structures that I associate with scamming techniques. I would think if they were going to try to take advantage of the sheeple they would do a better job of wording and name dropping.

Smells like BS to me.

Larry
Larry
December 10, 2016 11:31 am

It would be nice if they explained a little bit about how it works. How has it led us to treatment plans for some cancers. How does it see potential suspicious transaction. I don’t understand why everything I have read about tier zero is so vague

Mark Pormen
Mark Pormen
December 10, 2016 2:17 pm

How should I begin to invest in Tier Zero? What stocks or bonds should I buy?

eric
eric
December 18, 2016 11:25 am

Anyone else notice that the writer didn’t actually SAY anything?

Maybe it’s because “Tier Zero” is just a sexy sounding catch phrase for whatever storage medium happens to be the fastest at any given time.

Currently that’s basically a RAM chip that plugs into the motherboard and gets used as a Hard Drive.

That’s right… it’s just a RAM drive.

Daniel
Daniel
December 18, 2016 1:51 pm

It’s not what they refer to, buy the article If you like. Its a strande name yes, They could have used “next paradigm shift”.

Golableinvestor
Golableinvestor
December 20, 2016 1:06 am

Wow, the more I look into this, the more I find articles with thousands of words that say absolutely nothing about the company. Seems like hot air to me.

Jane
Jane
December 23, 2016 7:47 am

It’s more of the snake-oil scam about how YOUR data is “so much safer” in someone else’s cloud (at a cost, of course)….who you don’t know, & to whom you must sign away your rights to even access them.

Buy 2, portable, external hard drives & put your data there, about every month (or more often if you see fit). Copy>paste. No middleman & do NOT leave it connected in case of power issues or ransom-ware.

You buy the drives once.

Jim