written by reader Storage of Electricity – #Batteries & BIG image

By SoGiAm, July 29, 2016

This discussion provides the current and future of of Li, G, NAM; H2O and more…
After Fukushima REBECCA JOHNSON 24 March 2011 https://www.opendemocracy.net/5050/rebecca-johnson/after-fukushima

LONG TSX-V: GGG $0.25 OTCQB: $GPHBF $0.19, July 28, 2016 Graphene 3D Lab Introduces New Type of Single Layer Graphene Material:

$GLFN – http://galenfeha.com/ and #Gummune

Author: arch1 Comment: http://www.stockgumshoe.com/2016/03/microblog-club-house-for-the-discussion-of-religion-politics-and-other-unmentionables-volume-5/comment-page-17/#comment-4886050 New development for battery research to make electric vehicles practical and cost competitive…
Best2You ~ Benjamin @H0U3

πŸ‘ 3657
Griffin
Griffin
February 10, 2019 6:37 pm

$FYI – Megafactories buildout could up nickel demand in batteries 19 foldβ€”Benchmark

“Benchmark Mineral Intelligence is now tracking 70 lithium ion battery megafactories under construction across four continents, 46 of which are based in China with only five currently planned for the US. When I gave my last testimony in October 2017, the global total was at 17,” Moores said.”

2096
πŸ‘ 3657
Griffin
Griffin
February 10, 2019 6:47 pm

$FYI – The Battery Race in the US and How Lithium Plays a Leading Role

“On Monday, February 4th, investors were charged up as Maxwell Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:MXWL), a developer and manufacturer of energy solutions announced it has entered into an agreement to be acquired at $4.75 per share by electric car company, Tesla, Inc. (Nasdaq:TSLA). The stock traded over 18 Million shares and was up over 49% for the day.”

2096
πŸ‘ 3657
edski
February 12, 2019 1:37 pm

$CECBF lp
Informative article on Cell Cube’s targeting the UK. and partner…

πŸ‘ 1039
Cowboy
Cowboy
February 13, 2019 12:47 pm

CECBF — Long…. CellCube would like to report on Regency Gold Corp. entering into a definitive agreement dated February 8th, 2019 to acquire Vanadium North Resources Inc….. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cellcube-announces-regency-gold-enters-154000055.html ….Cowboy

πŸ‘ 674
edski
February 15, 2019 11:48 am
Reply to  Cowboy

$CECBF lp OK….am I the only one who doesn’t understand what is happening with this definitive agreement and what it means to CellCube holders? Does anyone really know why Regency Gold was chosen?

Given the long duration for this spin-off to take place and lack of details all along, call me suspicious. I know that I am losing it mentally, but honestly, something seems not right here.

Yo Cowboy! Long time buddy! Hope that you are back into full swing with your knee.
As I just stated above, I think that my brain is playing with me more and more. (Heh…my portfolio looks like it has played with me for years!)

πŸ‘ 1039
Cowboy
Cowboy
February 15, 2019 1:17 pm
Reply to  edski

Hey Brother Edski, I am with you on this deal. I have been dealing with this winter weather in Kansas and Missouri and have not had a good opportunity to dig into this like I want. I am head scratchin on this deal too ! Maybe someone can fill us in on it soon. My knee is good Brother ! Actually got a promotion after I came back, I don’t have to climb much anymore…..Just in time too ! ….Cowboy

πŸ‘ 674
Lulu
February 15, 2019 1:40 pm
Reply to  Cowboy

edski/cowboy – little tidbit from mark at IKN re Regency Gold. He holds back no opinions…..

Capitalism will eat itself
Posted: 13 Feb 2019 05:56 AM PST
The silver lining to the ever-increasing cycle speed of these stupid minor metal fads is that Vancouver can’t even get the bullshit juniors out into the public sphere quickly enough before the pump falls flat. “Valley of Vanadium”? Dear Lord of All Mining Gods, save us from this pablum.

VANCOUVER, Feb. 13, 2019 /CNW/ – Regency Gold Corp (“Regency” or the “Company”) (NEX: RAU.H) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a definitive agreement (the “DA”) dated February 8, 2019, with Vanadium North Resources Inc. (“Vanadium North”), pursuant to which the Company has agreed to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Vanadium North (the “Acquisition”).
Vanadium North is a privately-owned Canadian mining company, which holds the Valley of Vanadium project (the “Valley of Vanadium”) in the Northwest Territories. The 9,600 hectare project is comprised of wholly-owned claims in addition to an option to acquire 100% of mining claims owned by Strategic Metals Ltd. (“Strategic Metals”), previously known as the Van project. Strategic Metals and Vanadium North are arm’s length parties from each other. continues here

Mind you, they’ll still find enough dumbasses to rope together and become hardcore cheerleaders. CEOca built a whole platform on the premise.

πŸ‘ 1301
edski
February 19, 2019 5:46 am
Reply to  Lulu

Yes Lulu. Thanks, I saw that but still can’t start to explain the idea of the “package” to me anyway. Maybe that is his way of saying so himself. But this deal has been very curious….especially since it’s selling itself as a vertically integrated company.

Maybe we’ll see what is going on soon…..maybe.

πŸ‘ 1039
edski
February 20, 2019 10:21 am
Reply to  edski

$CECBF (? for how much longer lp)
Sum-beach!………..2/20/19

πŸ‘ 1039
Cowboy
Cowboy
February 20, 2019 9:23 pm
Reply to  edski

I’m with ya Edski ! I really don’t have a big money position in this at all. We are in this area way early I know, so I’m gona roll with the flow ( down hill it appears ) and I’m reminded of a sayin an old wise kung fu man used to say on a TV show that I watched back in the day…Patience Grasshopper…Cowboy

πŸ‘ 674
Griffin
Griffin
February 18, 2019 5:05 pm

$FYI – Top Cobalt Producers And Some Cobalt Juniors To Consider
by Matt Bohlsen – Includes: AEOMF, AMSLF, ARRRF, BKTPF, BRCSF, CBBHF, CMCLF, CSSQF, CTEQF, ECSIF, FTMDF, FTSSF, GLCNF, GMRSF, HLPCF, KATFF, NDENF, NILSY, NZRIF, RNKLF, SHERF, SMMYY, UMICY, VALE

Summary
An update on cobalt demand and supply.
Top five cobalt producers and other smaller producers – a brief review and update.
Cobalt juniors with a reasonable chance to be producers by 2023.

$ARRRF $CLTEQ $ECSIF long

πŸ‘ 3657
Griffin
Griffin
February 19, 2019 2:07 pm

$FYI – Energy-Storage.news – 2/19/2019

Some of todays articles;
Shell to acquire battery firm sonnen
Centrica: Residential solar-plus-batteries could mean 4.5GW more flexible capacity for the UK
Philadephia Solar’s solar-plus-storage plant in Jordan is up and running