written by reader Gold and Silver Government Rebate: Rule 214(a)(5)

By rjmort, February 18, 2017

Start collecting up to $294 for every ounce of gold you own today!
I’m thinking that this pitch by Uncommon Wisdom Daily, a Division of Weiss Research Inc. is a self storage precious metals IRA.
Any thoughts about what this might be?

guanabara
guanabara
February 19, 2017 2:01 am

listening to the recording they call it a loophole on an uncommonwisdomdaily report. They call it a rebate for the gold or silver coins or bars you have. It sounds one those creative ways to get people to buy reports or Numismatic coins subscriptions or to buy “rare” coins at “historic” low prices. Interested to hear what others have to say about this.

Jeff
Jeff
February 24, 2017 11:33 am
Reply to  guanabara

I never listen to those videos. If I click on a link and it goes to video, I close it” Sure you want to close this page?”YES!! Then I mark it as spam and delete the email. Videos are a waste of time. Then I look it up on Stock Gumshoe!!

ABryan
ABryan
February 19, 2017 10:09 am

I bought into it, paid what I thought would be $49, but was charged $89 . Generally those videos that go on and on taking an hour to tell you what they could on 5 minutes are questionable at best in my opinion. Tarnished Weis research. Haven’t read downloaded report yet. Have to log in to finish download.

jmrsad
jmrsad
February 19, 2017 9:56 pm
Reply to  ABryan

Please post what you find. I’ve googled around and can’t find any reference to the purported rule. Curious.

Patricia
March 13, 2017 9:10 pm
Reply to  ABryan

Write to them for a refund. That would be my suggestion.

Suzanne
Suzanne
March 21, 2017 8:36 pm
Reply to  ABryan

After reading all these posts I’m hesitant to buy. Does the booklet actually have docs. om what and where to file ? or just scammish ?