written by reader Hiring someone to buy/sell for me…….

By fasthounds, April 15, 2017

Does anyone know if this is done? I am totally afraid and not educated on stock trading and want someone to manage it for me. I am already retired but have a little $$ I can lose.

This is a discussion topic or guest posting submitted by a Stock Gumshoe reader. The content has not been edited or reviewed by Stock Gumshoe, and any opinions expressed are those of the author alone.



This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
April 16, 2017 1:45 am

Look if you do not know what to do, join the group:) invest into a mutual fund, low risk. Open a account at Ameritrade mention me and educate yourself. Buy stocks that give a dividend Ex Ford one share gets you .60 cents a share per year. Take classes @ Ameritrade because no one is going to take care of your money like you

👍 5
April 18, 2017 4:23 pm
Reply to  bosack61

your first step should be becoming an irregular … as mentioned by bosack61’s gr8 advice 🙂

for your second, read dr.kss’ articles if you think that bio stocks are something that you might consider … but remember, the good dr.kss only analyses the science he does not tell you what you should invest in …

personally, if you want your money to grow substantially, you should invest yourself in individual companies, but this is riskier than mutual funds, which is “safer”, but likely doesn’t have as great returns, and conversely may not lose as much either, although both can go down … so, dr.kss’s reviews are an excellent place to start … i use fidelity & trades there are $4.95, but there are many excellent choices


Add a Topic
Add a Topic
Add a Topic
👍 64
April 19, 2017 10:09 pm