written by reader Cash for Patriots

By bsmith74, May 30, 2017

Does anyone know what Zachary Scheidt is talking about in his $2.7T Cash for Patriots tease on Agora Financial that is supposedly linked to Trump tax plan?

Karen
Karen
June 9, 2017 4:52 pm

It’s just another get rich quick stock market training scam.

mark
mark
June 14, 2017 8:15 pm

could this be true

Helen
Helen
November 17, 2017 4:10 pm
Reply to  mark

Fake

Dave A Gibson
Dave A Gibson
June 17, 2017 2:05 am

just heard about it , I would like to know more

Helen
Helen
November 17, 2017 4:09 pm
Reply to  Dave A Gibson

Its another scam.has nothing to do with trump.stock market gimick

Megan
Megan
June 18, 2017 9:41 pm

I just listened to “how you can sign up free to get your name on the list ,” FREE ! Then at the very end he wants money , he said it works for homeless , disabled and retired people & its FREE! How can we the poor people ,, mind you we out number the rich , because we worked hard got hurt working for the rich people , and let’s not even forget about our Veterans .., how are we supposed to give up money we do not have , to sign up for money that is meant for all of us .., so could somebody please tell me how I’m supposed to give money when I can’t even hardly feed my two sons ,that have ASD , ONE MORE THING , could you please tell me , how am I supposed to get anything on helping me pay for my Property Taxes , Because I own my own home , but I’m disabled and they are holding my property taxes but charging me unbelievable rates every month . My question is why can’t they help me pay off my taxes instead of paying off my mortgage ??? I can just as easily loose my home , then me and two boys with ASD are out there on the streets , because they call me , tell me they want to help me keep my house but , they can’t help me because I already paid off my home .., What is up with that ???

Navu Fanaika
Navu Fanaika
July 12, 2017 10:54 am
Reply to  Megan

Hi Megan. you can email me at navu.fanaika@comcast.net maybe I can help

Marianna Sanzo
Marianna Sanzo
November 26, 2017 1:09 am
Reply to  Navu Fanaika

Wow, an Angel among us!

Marianna Sanzo
Marianna Sanzo
November 26, 2017 1:05 am
Reply to  Megan

You say you just listened to it. I read part of the transcript. You mentioned the words “Homeless and Disabled” and I read the word “Taxpayers” so right there it’s a red flag because those two in the eyes of society are NOT Taxpayers. So if this is a real program you would be smart to be sure to read every word twice or it wouldn’t hurt to explain your situation to a law office that is willing to answer questions like AVVO. I know the money is not free, they are expecting you to put some kind of money out. I’m not sure if it goes beyond filing the paperwork or not but it would be a shame if they took your money then had the nerve to send you a letter instead of a check giving you some “TAXPAYER” formality. That is IF this is even a real program to begin with. Always keep in mind that if something doesn’t make sense, it probably is not true. Trump’s idea of a Patriot is a working TAXPAYER! Not disabled, sick, homeless, a handicapped child, battered woman, a senior citizen, a college student, a divorced single mother on her own for the first time or person from another country on a visa paying taxes. Just remember what you are seeing on the news and keep your feet planted in reality because as long as you know where you stand in the current times it will be harder for people to knock you down. This is coming from personal experience. I wish you the best of luck and the strength of a Superhero my friend.

Jeff
Jeff
June 20, 2017 9:43 pm

It’s a scam. Here’s a link to that NYT article about the “enormous hoard of stranded cash”. These are corporate profits that have been sheltered in foreign countries to avoid US taxation. It is in noway a “pile of cash” that would be distributed to individuals.

A bunch of empty promises to sell an investment newsletter.

Jerry
Jerry
June 27, 2017 6:00 pm
Reply to  Jeff

that’s what I figured a scam just like the call I just got from 202-847-5032, 202-810-3073, 202-810-3073 saying that I qualified for a $9K grant. At the end they want all of your bank info – including your pin # – & to go to Walmart & buy a $200 registration card. Too many scammers out there!

Hawa Gori Syed
Hawa Gori Syed
February 21, 2018 5:48 pm
Reply to  Jerry

That is certainly a scam.

Hawa Gori Syed
Hawa Gori Syed
February 21, 2018 5:46 pm
Reply to  Jeff

Exactly. I joined agora last month and dished out $2000 bucks, guess what every time I check my email they ask me for more or another vision of Agora that ai did not sign up for tries to shame me into signing up for more with cash out of my pocket. I am now cash poor and am expected to make money from their advise that I pay for in advance. I have yet to see gains from their picks. Really bummed.

d davis
d davis
June 27, 2017 2:50 pm

I think Scheidt is full of shite. He tries to scam using right wing memes attacking the press and lauding the trump. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. Like, corporations are going to bring home all their offshore money and the unselfish humanistic trump will give it away to the average Joe …”if you are a ‘PATRIOT'”. Sure.