written by reader Rick Rule 99,999% teaser that is hot off the press ??

By Frosty, May 30, 2017

Whats up fellow irregular investigators. we all need to put are thinkalators on and figure this out by tomorrow this is one teaser we don’t wanna miss and I believe if we all put some effort in we can all come out with some good ideas and hopefully beat the crowd to what I think will be the biggest gains we have ever seen. I personally have been following Rick for over ten years Ihe was brought to my awareness from my uncle who was a David follower and believer in his work with that being said people he’s the real deal it doesn’t get better than this all these teasers are mimicked off of people like Rick an original a so called O G in the investing world a Guru of all GuRus I mean who else has pulled 99999% gains thats just stupid profits. well hopefully we get this dscussion going and figure this out everybody should drop all there research and be working on this as it would be stupid to do anything else with that iam out got some research to do talk to you all later.

Fabi
May 30, 2017 11:52 pm

If you followed my youtube channel you’d already know that this stock is Deep Yellow. The ASX should be open tonight, so you may buy now if you wish (I own shares)

RPaul
June 1, 2017 2:06 pm

I believe the Kenyan Blue Whale is TULLOW OIL based on Google research.

I have never Frosty, but he is obviously a man of my own heart. This is more fun than shelling out $2995.

AON
AON
June 1, 2017 2:35 pm
Reply to  RPaul

That’s what I came in with too.

Bob
Bob
June 1, 2017 8:28 pm
Reply to  AON

I think you both want to keep digging, I think you are missing/not applying a key piece of information from the video.

Karl
Karl
June 1, 2017 10:26 pm
Reply to  AON

Lundin family – Africa Oil

Doug
Doug
July 3, 2017 12:12 am
Reply to  RPaul

It is Africa Oil, not Tullow.

RPaul
June 1, 2017 2:23 pm

Me again. Based on company profiles, the Tier 1 Trifecta is either Platinum Metals Group (similar Pt/Pd deposit in the Bushveld and with JOGMEC as a partner) or Ivanhoe Mines as they report the copper discovery in theDRC and the Chinese partner. Right now, I lean toward Ivanoe as PMG makes no mention of any Projects beyond their Pt/Pd/AU efforts in South Africa. I need some help getting off the fence with this one

AON
AON
June 1, 2017 2:57 pm
Reply to  RPaul

I agree. I think it’s Ivanhoe. Just checked their website. Platinum project (Platreef Mineral Resource) map is pretty much the same map they showed in the presentation, minus the markings.

kaerts
kaerts
June 1, 2017 3:55 pm
Reply to  AON

Hi all, There’s no doubt, it’s Ivanhoe Mines, i just checked the youtube video of their Platreef Project which you find on their corporate website and at 1:49 you see the exact same image with the tower, hydraulic crane and the 2 white silo’s as in the Rick Rule video at 22:46.

AON
AON
June 1, 2017 2:28 pm

I think the Ross Beatty clean energy play is Alterra Power Corp. Ticker MGMXF otc, AXY on TSE.

Frank
Frank
June 10, 2017 4:05 pm
Reply to  AON

I have zero doubt that this is indeed Alterra Power AXY. As a shareholder I have followed this company for some time now; it fits the clues perfectly. It’s also a recommendation by another uber resource investor (Whom I can’t name, sorry) who says its one of his largest holdings. It’s my largest initial investment ever. I expect to do extremely well with this one, both via significant capital gains and via dividends, which I believe will increase over time. Long term hold for me. Presently way undervalued! If you just trade this one, you’ll miss out on some serious money. Buy it and tuck it away. Ross Beatty is going places with this one.

RPaul
June 1, 2017 2:52 pm

Mining.com had a 2015 interview that I found that leads me to think the Goldfield you can see from Space is Marianna Resources. They found a rich gold deposit in Turkey (just south of the Black Sea as we were told) AND they have a. 70% partner–Lidya, which sorta means they hold 30%.

My thinnest find, so far, is the Danube River Gold Discovery. The only company I found was Esmaralda (Aussie Co) operating in Romania. They had a dam malfunction in 2000 which sent a whole lot of cyanide to Hungary.

For what it is worth, Pan American Silver (an old Rick Rule investment) lists a 464 million ton–29.4 million ounce–silver deposit in Bolivia. San Vicente is either the mine name or nearest city.