written by reader Scheduled for June 23 rd the CD19 Vaccine for cancer.

By backoffice, June 15, 2017

A small company located in Texas will release it’s findings and results
from 110 clinical trials on a treatment centered on a patients immune
system where the T cell will recognize and phagotize the cancer cell.
The release of their findings should lead to licensing fees that should
cause the price of the stock to explode.

Garry Moore
Garry Moore
June 19, 2017 10:37 pm

BPTH is unlikely. Their research on tumors has not even entered clinical trials. Also in the teasers many are referring to, there is no repeat no mention of the town being small. Only the company.

BLCM seems possible. Yet I am also looking at NK. Their business offices are on the west coast but their research facility could be elsewhere, as in Texas. Have not yet been able to run that down.

Bert
Bert
June 19, 2017 11:18 pm

BLCM was up 70 cents in the after-market to close at $13.60. If shorts borrowed 4 million before today, some of the almost 3 million shares traded was short covering.

What was eye-opening is that one of the two presentations scheduled for Friday, June 23rd in Madrid is a “poster” presentation and neither relate to the CD19 vaccine nor does the presentation on June 24th. Tremblay mentions the purported results of the clinical trial will be announced at the hematology conference but I don’t see how or with which presentation or if it even if the conference is the proper forum for such an announcement.

Expect selling and losses tomorrow!

Mario A
Mario A
June 20, 2017 3:11 am

Thanks for the heads up guys – BLCM seems to match the indicators.
Initially i was looking at NK primarily because of their strong CEO which was one of the pitches throw out in the teaser.

pete
pete
June 20, 2017 3:31 am

388 was 338,000 which was grant income for 2016….this was not market cap as the person said in comparing it to 35M market cap for that bpth stock.

Kai
Kai
June 20, 2017 9:02 am

I watched the same sales pitch from Strategic Tech Investor all the way to the end. And as is typical of these subscription services, they want you to purchase yet another much more expensive subscription to get the real information you need to make the investment. I didn’t subscribe, because I feel it’s misleading and possibly a rip-off. I looked at BLCM on Fidelity’s website and the market cap for BLCM is $426.71M. The video stated $338k, with a potential of a $500M cash infusion through a licensing deal, which would catapult to 128,000% growth almost overnight. All teaser info with no promises in returns and looks to be speculative at best. Although the medical breakthrough sounds promising, and skeptical. Especially after reading a comment from a poster near the end of this thread stating that his uncle was informed of CD19 as a last resort, but that the doctors told him it only works ~ 20% of the time and there are side affects. The video makes no mention of the toxic side affects like conventional therapies (Chemo). Not sure which direction to go from here…

bob
bob
June 20, 2017 11:04 am

As a retired healthcare administrator, i have a LITTLE knowledge about medical patent law and how it pertains to medical and surgical clinical trials and investigations. I believe EVERYONE should THANK “La Storm’ for her research efforts. BLCM appears to be the correct choice IF we were NOT “thrown off” by the video sell…..EXCELLENT RESEARCH “La Storm” and, THANK YOU!! I will help you if you need help with setting up an investment account……

Willie
Willie
June 20, 2017 11:58 am

Bellicum http://www.bellicum.com does have a CD 19 Vaccine Program & will be presenting on June 23rd at the European Hematology Association, although presentation does not seem to be focused on CD 19 rather BPX-501.
Related to the CD 19 Vaccine Program is a working relationship w/ Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesu (OPBG) of Rome.

Charles
June 20, 2017 2:17 pm
Reply to  Willie

So unlikely anything will happen on the 23rd as to CD19. Just another excuse to sell more $2000 subscriptions.

jimbodavis
jimbodavis
June 20, 2017 3:06 pm

I’ve noticed some confusion about the nature of the $388,000 in this thread. The $388,000 is in relation to their 2016 fiscal year-end Sales – not market capitalization (two COMPLETELY different figures). The Sales for BLCM correspond exactly to $388,000 at year-end (2016) via COMPUSTAT data, which is all sourced from public SEC filings (2016 10-K). Who knows what kind of tricks the video is up to, but the $388,000 does align with BLCM’s 2016 Sales. I’m not sure where the market capitalization came into discussion. I’m about to dig into the research LA Storm did. Thank you for that!

UPDATE: I researched that event and two people from BLCM (Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc.) will be there and will be speaking (John Weinberg and Annemarie Moseley). I couldn’t track down much on John Weinberg (who may be an investor from Goldman Sachs, but I can’t confirm that), and Annemarie’s title is COO and EVP of Clinical Development. Also, Annemarie’s background and subject matter at the event does correspond to the aforementioned T Cells as it pertains to cancer and the immune system. So, for what it’s worth, that’s more promising news than discouraging news. As always, it’s hard to tell…

Neal
Neal
June 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Thank you to all those who suggested Bellicum (BLCM). I’m going to give it a try. Can’t handle any more of the hour-long infomercial!!!! Thanks to all of you for your research and for blogging this suggestion!!!!!!

Ray
Ray
June 20, 2017 7:34 pm

I am late to the party, but appreciate all the great research that has been done.
It looks like Bellicum is the consensus choice. A small investment, or wager is
my next action.

Sophie
Sophie
June 20, 2017 11:00 pm

I am late to the party too, and thank you all for the research and comments. I think it is worth taking the risk. If wrong, may be a long term hold, but if right, nothing else can be better than this.

Ehren
June 21, 2017 12:13 am

It looks like you’re right. Bellicum is it. I just emailed them asking if you can invest directly with them. Hope to hear tomorrow. I’m new to this stuff, so need to ask a lot of basic questions!

John T
John T
June 21, 2017 3:31 pm
Reply to  Ehren

Did you get a reply on your question from them?

Judith Gebora
Judith Gebora
June 21, 2017 7:35 pm
Reply to  Ehren

Dear Ehren, Can you please let me know what was the respond from them. Can invest directly with them? Thank you so much!
God beless you,

Ehren
June 22, 2017 12:09 am
Reply to  Judith Gebora

No reply as yet. Still waiting.