written by reader Canadian Marijuana Teaser from Casey Research to capitalize on law change in Oct

By Hammer, September 21, 2017

Anyone know which Canadian stock Casey is teasing that is $0.25 and is set for exponential returns once Canada legalizes marijuana? I found this index: https://marijuanaindex.com/marijuana-stock-universe/

But there are quite a few stocks right around that price level. In the teaser I believe they are arguing that it is more of a picks and shovels play on the space.

sageperson
sageperson
September 21, 2017 6:39 pm

I am tempted to subscribe to find out. The $1,995 seems steep for a few tips from the Marijuana Millionaire Master Plan . Has anyone found a membership with this Casey Research group to be beneficial?

Mike
Mike
February 23, 2018 3:40 pm
Reply to  sageperson

I bought the Subscription and since buying its been nothing but Losses I paid $1700 for the subscription for 5 picks and since getting into these plays I’ve just been getting crushed, Bad timing totally pumped, now I’m just sitting on my hands waiting for a hopeful turn around or maybe just cut my losses right now I’m in a very frustrating place. I feel like an Idiot getting into the hype 5 for 500% returns BS they were marketing! Disgruntled Sub Member as of now! Well see what happens…

ceaddy
ceaddy
September 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Have had several teasers just could not justify it,…

margaritamom
margaritamom
September 22, 2017 8:55 pm

I’m not big into this but received a link to marijuanaindex.com from the folks at Casey Research. They claim some big money can be made in the pot real estate side of things. Sort of like REITS. They did not give a particular name but I think it’s a good place to start

Hope this was helpful.

Jim Gaston
Jim Gaston
October 7, 2017 12:49 pm
Reply to  margaritamom

For some reason, the Marijuana Millionaire Master Plan is available PDF. Just google it and it comes up with all the information of the 3 stocks Casey recommends….

Darryl